Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business (6966 Views)

Automotive Coatings Market Has Been Envisaged To Record A Moderate CAGR / Need An Angel Investor And Partner / Oil Prices Moderate On Rising U.S. Oil Rigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Ceoking7: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2019
wondaboi2010:
If you believe that your business has prospects and is likely to become profitable over time if managed well, i can consider becoming something like a small-time angel investor to you. You must be trustworthy, transparent and with a clear simple business plan. We will discuss about this business and if good to invest into, a deal will be struck. No crypto or bitcoin business.
All interest be indicated here before exchange of emails please. Thanks
Hello,

Can you please check your email cos I sent a mail, expecting reply
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Ceoking7: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
wondaboi2010:

I am interested in this idea: send a pitch to planetboi2003@yahoo.com let's see how it goes
Bro, hope all is well, I sent you email you didn't even acknowledge if received.

Do tell me your mind, its not capital intensive
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I'm about launching my agriculture marketing and distribution outfit, though its capital intensive i have divided our growth to 2 stages, I'm currently on the first phase, with your partnership we could enter the second phase, but its captal intensive.
what investors are interested in is the numbers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Talk2prett: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hello friends, we are in need of partnership, financial support or machines.We are mini confectionery and bakery production of chin chin, peanut burger and popcorn & others. we are financially constraint for expansion due to lack of industrial machines. presently, we are using manual method for both production and packaging that could not meet customer's orders. we have pool of customer database pan Nigeria. we sell in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja and Onitsha. where to sell, whom to sell to and what to produce is not a challenge. I was born in a bakery family and I have ten years expertise in confectionery and bakery with chinese company. thank you and God bless you.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by suchmuch: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
chinijafoodstuf:
foodexportng@gmail.com
that is my mail address and my IG handle is @foodexportng
please message me on WhatsApp, number on signature.or drop yours
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by suchmuch: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
dquest:
I have a personal and corporate concierge service start up and need investors, concierge services is a very lucrative market and yet to be fully tapped by Nigerians, I can email you a proposal if interested.
WhatsApp on signature
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by suchmuch: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bis1234:

Please, i will like you to invest in my micro bakery business.
I need assistance in buying equipment for bread making.
For a start,i will be supplying bread around my neighbourhood,and then with time i believe it will expand.
I produce quality loaves without compromising.
WhatsApp on signature
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by suchmuch: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eldoni:
I am excited to come across this post. My business is simple, lit and would involve minimal start up cost. I would love to send you the business plan asap.
Hint: In 8months, capital would have been recovered.
Its in the service industry..
whatsapp on signature
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Guccimania001(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Am an entrepreneur in the health sector, medical diagnostic equipments/devices to be specific. There is a great idea on ground and we are in need of investors at this stage. Our products has a high demand and the business is extremely lucrative, with a high return on your investment, you can reach me via email :guccimania001@gmail.com or 09075050806.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by smat101(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
I am interested, I buy and sell London used laptop from a good supplier in Lagos and sell in Enugu... I have made up to 20 sales since i started this year...i just need some fund to have like 5 different laptops to showcase...I AM VERY GOOD at getting buyers...pls send me an email talt2smart1@gmail.com. or call me 08163619962...
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by smoochii: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
There is a tech start-up with very good prospects and would become profitable overtime that needs Partners and Investors, we can email you a business plan ASAP.

cc: wondaboi2010
mcameo
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Empressabbie(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
smoochii:
There is a tech start-up with very good prospects and would become profitable overtime that needs Partners and Investors, we can email you a business plan ASAP.

cc: wondaboi2010
mcameo
Hello,
What type of partners do you need? I am not an investor. I am a web developer and an entrepreneur and I love getting involved in startups.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by zlantanfan: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
mcameo:

Interested. Email me mcameo@mail.com.
Are you an angel investor?
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by wondaboi2010(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Empressabbie:

Hello,
What type of partners do you need? I am not an investor. I am a web developer and an entrepreneur and I love getting involved in startups.

Can u email me at planetboi2003@yahoo.com I want to discuss with you
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by NairalandAngel(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Talk2prett:
Hello friends, we are in need of partnership, financial support or machines.We are mini confectionery and bakery production of chin chin, peanut burger and popcorn & others. we are financially constraint for expansion due to lack of industrial machines. presently, we are using manual method for both production and packaging that could not meet customer's orders. we have pool of customer database pan Nigeria. we sell in Lagos, Ogun, Abuja and Onitsha. where to sell, whom to sell to and what to produce is not a challenge. I was born in a bakery family and I have ten years expertise in confectionery and bakery with chinese company. thank you and God bless you.

Please send me an email stating the following:

Company name

Year of incorporation

Location (Business address)

Annual turnover for the last three years 2018, 2017 and 2016

Breakdown of machinery required for expansion and cost

nairalandangel@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by suchmuch: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Talk2prett:
if you answered nairalandangel, you can forward me the email too
l'd like to invest
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by DigitalGenius: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Hello. I am not an investor neither am I seeking any investment since 2 of my startups are self sustaining currently & I had to turn down an investment opportunity early last year. Though should I be seeking any investment opportunities, I know the right place to come.

Truly impressed by the creator of the thread and a few contributors.

Quick observation
Being a Web developer & UX/UI designer, I have been approached by a few startups who pitched their ideas to me with the aim of getting me to be their CTO or in Management capacity. Now here is the thing, an investor can smell bullshit a mile away & I'm truly not impressed with alot of the ideas being peddled on this thread, they lack inventfulness, innovation and creativity.

Even if you are going to start a business in a cliché industry such as food, fashion, tech.... You can choose to do something unique from your competitors, i know certain people would say I didn't get to hear the whole idea, but there is what is called an "Elevator pitch" in one sentence you can describe your start up and investors would be spellbound and willing to have a sit-down with you.

Also, alot of people seeking investment are just hungry opportunist, as soon as this money is released into their accounts some will abscond out of the country, some will use theirs to get married and some will buy cars. Believe me, I have seen this happen again and again.

I'm just a small boy... But my simple advice as an Economist who has been working in the technological sphere for a while now is this......

Any investor in the world will invest in a self sustaining business or Startup. A start-up with a Unique selling proposition. A start-up that solves real & pressing issues. A start-up with exponential growth rate , startup that can stand the test of time, clime, economic depression and political brouhaha hence why most Technology startups are being funded massively in Africa and Nigeria most especially. (paystack as a case study)

PS: Feel free to mention me if you have a digital, technology and hardware related startup and you want us to talk, exchange ideas, or you just need a guide and advice... I should warn you thou...... I am Savage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Empressabbie(f): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
wondaboi2010:

Can u email me at planetboi2003@yahoo.com I want to discuss with you
I sent you an email but you haven't replied.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
My business ideas is selling of cars,

This business have big profit.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by janziba(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
From experience and the way things are moving economically I have series of biz plan one can invest or partner but only few can stand the test of time due to present situation Of the country I will still prefer a biz that is not 100% dependent on our economy but spreads its tentacles beyond shores.... I stand to be corrected only binary trading as made me millions in days it has its ups and down but proper management and skills is needed. I turned $100 to thousands in 3 days i have a dream to train and build billionaires
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by databoy247(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
DigitalGenius:
Hello. I am not an investor neither am I seeking any investment since 2 of my startups are self sustaining currently & I had to turn down an investment opportunity early last year. Though should I be seeking any investment opportunities, I know the right place to come.

Truly impressed by the creator of the thread and a few contributors.

Quick observation
Being a Web developer & UX/UI designer, I have been approached by a few startups who pitched their ideas to me with the aim of getting me to be their CTO or in Management capacity. Now here is the thing, an investor can smell bullshit a mile away & I'm truly not impressed with alot of the ideas being peddled on this thread, they lack inventfulness, innovation and creativity.

Even if you are going to start a business in a cliché industry such as food, fashion, tech.... You can choose to do something unique from your competitors, i know certain people would say I didn't get to hear the whole idea, but there is what is called an "Elevator pitch" in one sentence you can describe your start up and investors would be spellbound and willing to have a sit-down with you.

Also, alot of people seeking investment are just hungry opportunist, as soon as this money is released into their accounts some will abscond out of the country, some will use theirs to get married and some will buy cars. Believe me, I have seen this happen again and again.

I'm just a small boy... But my simple advice as an Economist who has been working in the technological sphere for a while now is this......

Any investor in the world will invest in a self sustaining business or Startup. A start-up with a Unique selling proposition. A start-up that solves real & pressing issues. A start-up with exponential growth rate , startup that can stand the test of time, clime, economic depression and political brouhaha hence why most Technology startups are being funded massively in Africa and Nigeria most especially. (paystack as a case study)

PS: Feel free to mention me if you have a digital, technology and hardware related startup and you want us to talk, exchange ideas, or you just need a guide and advice... I should warn you thou...... I am Savage.

Finally seen someone on the same sphere of thinking.

I'll chat you up.
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:28am On Jan 31, 2020
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by nevplus(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
I need investor on water business, production of sachet water and bottled water. I have bought land already and will complete the building few months now.i need investor who will finance buying of the equipment.mail me on whytemaxwellplus@gmail.com or 08063992969
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by efeezy4real(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
50k contract for anyone who has ONE of the following means of identification:

National ID card (not slip)
Driver's license card
International passport

You should also have a Gtbank account and Gtbank card with a functioning gmail account.

I am a binary options trader and I don't have the above stated credentials to start trading, I'll pay anyone who's willing to provide the above mentioned credentials 10k per month for 5 months till I get my own credentials.

Contact me on: efeezy4real@gmail.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by hilaryCU(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello,

I am into importation of clothing from India. I have a direct contact for that. It is specifically men's t-shirts and it sells like hot cake and have high turnover prospect.

If interested, contact me for details.

umehhilaryc@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Angel Investor - I Want To Invest In A Moderate Business by levisco16(m): 6:00am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student / Top 10 Entrepreneurship Quotes For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.