Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? (511 Views)

What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2018
ladies and guys who masturbate more??

do ladies masturbate more than guys?
do guys masturbate more than ladies?

To me think Men masturbate the most.

share your opinion
Re: Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Ladies.
Re: Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Ladies... grin

(1) (Reply)

My Epic Story With Her!!! / Rich Men Make Me Wet — Pretty Nollywood Actress / In The Eyes Of Women, Men Are Babies Or At Best Little Boys 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.