Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,847 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? (731 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? by Elgaxton(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2010
Hi all,

I just want to know the best Nigerian Web host in terms of services, Price etc

I was using Nairadomains earlier but then I just found out that they are very sloppy and I dont even know the right word to use.

First of all, they sent me a mail that the domain name I registered with will soon expire so I paid the amount they specified only for them to send me another mail that I needed to pay another N1,575 for the domain itself which I did after verifying why.

Guess what! They just called me on phone this morning to remind me that I have not paid them

and that my domain name will expire in one week's time.

Whatever the case may be, I want to leave them alone for good and anyone who wants to do well with his/her web clients under nairadomains.com should better leave now or else u'll enter serious gbeggay becos of their sloppy services.

So please can anyone prescribe a good Nigerian web host that's free of hassles.
I wanted to use hearthinternet.co.uk but unfortunately, Nigeria has been blacklisted by them.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? by DualCore1: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2010
In accordance with ICANN Regulations, a domain cannot be transfered from 1-14 days before its expiry.

an option will be to sort whatever beef you have with your present registrar and then do a transfer once the expiry date has been extended by a year. You can however host your site somewhere else while the domain is with its current registrar, you will need to make changes to the nameservers.

Take a look at these shared hosting and reseller hosting plans.
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? by Elgaxton(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
Thanks Dual core.

I just tire for this guyz
Re: Which Is The Best Nigerian Web Host? by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
There's no such thing as the best hosting company. Only you can decide which host is best for whatever kind of website it is you want to host.
You may want to try http://www.internetvisa.net for your professional hosting and web design.

(1) (Reply)

Xamp Or Wamp Request / What Happened To My Contribution On Mobile App Development / How To Use Googl Adword Voucher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.