Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Blue Ocean Strategy: Become An Uber Fleet Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blue Ocean Strategy: Become An Uber Fleet Manager (796 Views)

Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor / Fleet Manager Needed / Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blue Ocean Strategy: Become An Uber Fleet Manager by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello all,

It is said that there are 2 strategies to starting a business.

1. The red ocean strategy, and

2.The blue ocean strategy.

1. The red ocean depicts an industry that is fully grown and has all the major players already established. It is populated with big sharks.

It is an industry that is hard to break into.

An example would be, if you intend to go into the fast food industry.

There are already big players in the market in this industry, any attempt to fish here will only net you sharks. Its just not that easy competing with players like SFC, Mr. Biggs etc.

Do you think you can go toe to toe with MTN or glo for market share, without running a significant risk of loss? These companies entered the waters when it was a blue ocean. And subsequently turned it into a red one.

2. Then there is the blue ocean strategy, this is an industry where there is not enough competition just yet, or where the competition is not fully developed.

In other words, Uncontested Market Space.

The Blue Ocean Strategy works to create an untapped marketplace outside of the traditional market boundaries.

Blue Oceans usually occur as a result of New technology. This industry usually brings about new billionaires. Eg Facebook, PayPal, Tesla. See how quickly technology developed these companies and their owners into almost overnight celebrities.

There is currently a blue ocean market in Nigeria, especially in Abuja and Lagos. This market is the Ride-sharing Fleet Management Sector.

As yet, a lot of people don't know about the possibilities involved in fleet management of Uber vehicles.

Any capable hard-working individual can net over #100,000 in a month doing fleet management.
This with a portfolio of just 6 vehicles.

Fleet management is not capital intensive, you can launch your career with just about #60,000.

I'm starting a paid online seminar, teaching interested aspiring entrepreneurs the secrets of ride-share fleet management.

Fleet management is a new bandwagon, and a blue ocean.
You can either jump on it, or jump in it.

Either way, I promise you a fully exciting and financially liberating experience.

Take a front seat, give me a mention, so I can know if anyone at all is interested.

See y'all on the other side.
Re: Blue Ocean Strategy: Become An Uber Fleet Manager by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello all, you can follow my other threads on Uber.
Just check my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Write A Stunning Dissertation With The Help Of Assignment Homework / What Business Can 500k Start Up / Please Moderators, Why Was The Thread My Story With Midas Shipping Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.