Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style (26642 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Check Out This Adorable Four Generation Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by nairavsdollars(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
what's stopping you beauty?
Culin:
She's so cute! I'm almost tempted to have a baby smiley
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by playmaker2016(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
lovely baby ooo.
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by YelloweWest: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Useless9jagirls:
Awwwwww cute

All the rest 9ja gals no fit produce fine pikin again

Bcus dm don abort pikin tire

Der toto self go don slack finish

Useless Nigeria gals dm
Just the way ur mama produce u
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by mkpurumma090(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
She no fine cry cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nizguy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
is overwhelming seeing cute baby like she, I can carry them all through the day without complaining. God knack me ur blessing make i help u to descend beautiful kids
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Culin:
say no more fam ,am here I make beautiful babies like her
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Culin:
so how do we hook up, ur welcome
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Cutiekatty: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
So cute!!!
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Ogbuevi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Awww, Very beautiful

checkout www.listclan.com
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Amychuks: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
bobokeshington:

Go Sambisa forest, your wife is right there.
Wer d address abeg cheesy
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
i get for u, and sha has all d qualities u want except she is fair skinned. holla me if serious
Donald3d:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I dey find wife o
See as pikin fine and fresh .
God abeg bless me with a fine, good, virtous woman , with fine pikins tongue tongue
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by shallysgirl: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
She looks so cute and sweet. kiss
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by schumastic(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
@annibel tis could be our baby but you are far away grin grin grin
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
This baby is just too cute, lovely choco color, chubby and healthy kiss
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Ellabae(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow lovely. February born are so adorable.
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Ellabae(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow lovely. February born are so adorable. cool
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Annibel(f): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
schumastic:
@annibel tis could be our baby but you are far away grin grin grin

hahahahahah tell me something
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Rushna27(f): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
what a pretty damsel......
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Bolaadu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can't Wait to see my beautiful baby girl,in the next 5month.baby daddy is waiting
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow lovely name
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by schumastic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Annibel:

hahahahahah tell me something

Am serious meanwhile what happened.. You have been offline and you ain't picking up. Hope all is well?
Re: Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style by Rozaytee: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2018
bobokeshington:
Right now, To Give Person Bele Dey Hungry Me......
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.