Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (181534 Views)

Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I need a verified Nigeria upwork account on writing and proofreading (with my real picture). How much is it and how soon can you make it available??
Message me via contact detail.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
atinuke1985:
How much is your token fee?
Message me via contact detail.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Philtrust: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I need a verified Nigeria upwork account on writing and proofreading (with my real picture). How much is it and how soon can you make it available??

I can help
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Philtrust:

I can help
Whatsapp 07068612611
It is high time you created your own thread. Please take note to avoid issues.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Philtrust: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
emmdam:
It is high time you created your own thread. Please take note to avoid issues.

What issues?
Issues on helping people here abi
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Philtrust:

What issues?
Simply create your own thread to advertise your service.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by dlawnoni: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
abeg..am finding it difficult to create a portfolio on upwork..au do i go bout it?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Philtrust: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Philtrust:
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins
Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and
Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Hey! Stop posting this nonsense on my thread. Create your own thread to render your help.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Philtrust: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
emmdam:
Hey! Stop posting this nonsense on my thread. Create your own thread to render your help.

It seems you're insane...
Why didn't you create your own site to make your thread?
Was thread meant for only the person that created it?
Is what am posting odd to the thread?
Are you paying for the thread?

Just respect your old age if you aren't the owner of this site
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Philtrust:

It seems you're insane...
Why didn't you create your own site to make your thread?
Was thread meant for only the person that created it?
Is what am posting odd to the thread?
Are you paying for the thread?

Just respect your old age if you aren't the owner of this site
This thread isn't meant for only one person and at the same time not meant for writing rubbish. What is the meaning of the nonsense you are writing... "I will create Upwork account in 5 minutes, 10 minutes, give 12 proposal samples etc."? Only desperate and hungry people do that. The main information that you are replicating is on the first page of this thread. If what you are posting isn't odd to the thread, I see that as an insane competition with my reliable service. Anyone who transact with Philtrust on this thread does that at his or her own risk if eventually scammed.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Philtrust: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2018
emmdam:
This thread isn't meant for only one person and at the same time not meant for writing rubbish. What is the meaning of the nonsense you are writing... "I will create Upwork account in 5 minutes, 10 minutes, give 12 proposal samples etc."? Only desperate and hungry people do that. The main information that you are replicating is on the first page of this thread. If what you are posting isn't odd to the thread, I see that as an insane competition with my reliable service. Anyone who transact with Philtrust on this thread does that at his or her own risk if eventually scammed.

Am not here to battle words with you, but if you're not comfortable with what am posting remove the thread, but labelling my post as scam will land you in big trouble cuz I will report you to the moderators...

I have helped more than 20 persons here solved their upwork issues, what's your problem? Have I tell anyone not to contact you? It seems you're here to suck the innocent ones rather than doing favour to them
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by stagger: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Philtrust:

What issues?

Create your own thread and advertise your services. That is simple courtesy and decency.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Hilux101: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Philtrust:

Am not here to battle words with you, but if you're not comfortable with what am posting remove the thread, but labelling my post as scam will land you in big trouble cuz I will report you to the moderators...

I have helped more than 20 persons here solved their upwork issues, what's your problem? Have I tell anyone not to contact you? It seems you're here to suck the innocent ones rather than doing favour to them
Oga, you're wrong and just trying to take advantage of the following of his thread. Just because he didn't create the site doesn't mean you have to post on his thread. Abi una join hand plan, create the thread?

Someone took time to create a thread and you are posting what he doesn't like on it. The only question you then asked is if it is his thread?

Just look in d mirror and see if you're not disappointed in yourself.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by ArticleBeast: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Philtrust:

If you are legit like you claim, create your own thread, post daily, allow your buyers leave reviews. I wouldn't advice anybody to purchase from you. Create your own thread bro and post there not spamming his thread
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Available for enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (330) (Reply)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.