Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides - Adverts (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (190344 Views)

Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmdam:
Change to Nigeria during verification. After verification, change to Canada.
During verification process you cant change yuur location once they ask you to verify your account
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
During verification process you cant change yuur location once they ask you to verify your account
Before verification *
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by modath(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by modath(f): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmaversity(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.
Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.
*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power
*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
*Please attach a recent work you have done
If you are interested please kindly apply at

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by taiwoakin(m): 3:46am On Apr 07, 2021
I am Interested in Buying a male US account with at least 1 year of history and a good amount of orders completed.

If you have such an account and you are willing to sell, kindly get in touch via WhatsApp.
zero seven zero five three five one six one five two
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Pelon(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2021
Good day... I have a verified Nigerian upwork account, is there anyway I can change the location to the US? Have a blessed day.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by teametwin(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Still buying PayPal funds at juicy rate
VerIfied source or not...chat me up let's talk. +2348169292390.
https:///qr/2DJ4ZIYQUBNOI1
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Abdul240(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
@Emmdam
Plss can i get a approved upwork account with 1 year order completed but must be a canada account plsss nd at what price contact me on +2349137442032 thnxs
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul240:
@Emmdam
Plss can i get a approved upwork account with 1 year order completed but must be a canada account plsss nd at what price contact me on +2349137442032 thnxs
Hi. I don't have that kind of account.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Abdul240(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
emmdam:
Hi. I don't have that kind of account.

Ok how much will it cost me to help me create an approved upwork acct
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul240:

Ok how much will it cost me to help me create an approved upwork acct
Give the account creation a trial at your end which is easy to approve by yourself at the moment. If it isn't approved, then you can message me via WhatsApp for further details.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Abdul240(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
emmdam:
Give the account creation a trial at your end which is easy to approve by yourself at the moment. If it isn't approved, then you can message me via WhatsApp for further details.
Ok thnxs
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Penboy: 2:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Please I need help in creating a US Upwork account.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by RxCatalyst: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Let me register my presence here
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Penboy: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Hello.. Gurus in the land.

Please if I change my location on upwork after being verified, would I be banned??

Thanks
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Penboy: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2021
emmdam:
Change to Nigeria before verification. After verification, change to Canada.

Would I be banned from for this?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Penboy:

Would I be banned from for this?
No.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Penboy: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2021
emmdam:
No.

Thank you chief
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Penboy: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2021
emmdam:
No.

Again.. I heard Canada and Australia is better than US

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by iampeTer(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2021
Good day everyone.. I have a question to ask. Does upwork membership plan increase chance of getting jobs?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Rotimi06(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
iampeTer:
Good day everyone.. I have a question to ask. Does Upwork membership plan increase chance of getting jobs?

From my experience, it does if you're just starting out and you need to get your first gig for reviews.

The only advantage I see is that you can see other freelancer's bids for jobs and you can use that to set your rate looking at the client's payment history.

It costs roughly 7,000 naira using today's exchange rate on Upwork. If you need to buy connects, and you have about 7,000 to spend, I would advise you just upgrade your membership...the connects they give you as a premium member is almost the same price if you buy connects normally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Precy102: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2021
emmdam:
This thread is to help anyone in need of a side income idea or someone finding it difficult to succeed on Upwork or unable to successfully create an approved Upwork account profile.

What is Upwork?

Upwork is a freelancing platform and by far the best with awesome monetary returns for skilled freelancers all over the world. Unfortunately, Upwork profile rejection has become the norm with newbies not getting a chance to showcase their skills. I know this can be frustrating. So today, I want to address why your Upwork registration might get rejected. But before we dive in, it is important to keep in mind that if Upwork rejects your profile, it is not the end as I can help to set up an approved Upwork account profile of any country (except the USA) and for any category and skills.

Other Paid Services
- Consulting service: answer questions related to an existing Upwork account.

- Profile overview creation: create a well-written profile description that will make your profile service stand out and get you interviews with clients.

- Profile review: review your entire profile after completing the profile details and suggest changes that need to be made.

- Proposal template creation: create a standard proposal template that wins jobs based on the services you offer.

Who is eligible to join Upwork?

- If you are a remote employee working on other freelancing platforms, you can join Upwork to boost your income. However, diversification to other freelancing platforms also creates new opportunities to get more clients and increase your freelance income. Apart from upwork.com, other reputable freelancing platforms are fiverr.com, peopleperhour.com, superside.com, fivesquid.com, outsourcely.com, guru.com, flexjobs.com, talent.hubstaff.com, problogger.com, pangian.com and freelancer.com. Further, one of the articles below serves as a guide for remote workers on how to write a good proposal based on their niche. Nevertheless, if you intend to offer freelance services but have no idea about the skills you can offer—you can learn more in the article related to in-demand skills below.

- If you are unemployed or underemployed and tired of being broke, you can learn a skill needed as service on freelancing platforms to serve as a source of income till you are opportune to get your desired job. It is important to mention that every undergraduate and graduate can work on Upwork during their free time. All you need is a PC or laptop, an Android phone, an internet connection, and learn a freelance skill via training centre, Google, YouTube, Udemy.com, Lynda.com or discover your natural freelance talent. In fact, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, and Arabic translators/proofreaders are needed at times by foreign clients to translate/correct a text, so no knowledge is wasted. One of the articles below is a suggestion on some topmost selling skills on Upwork. Check it out below to find out the skill(s) that best fits your life.

- If you belong to the working class and have the skill to offer as freelance service, you can use your free time or sabbatical leave to earn more income on Upwork. Most employees use their sabbatical leave period to take a break from the stress of work while some use the period for personal development, to supervise a project, to carry out voluntary work, to take up another paid job, to travel or to simply freelance. However, the choice is yours on how you spend your free time or sabbatical leave period, but dedicating a convenient time to freelance is rewarding as you can earn extra money to take care of some of your expenses.

- If you operate a business with services that can be expanded and promoted online as a freelance service, you can join freelancing platforms to increase your revenue. Some of the businesses that can be expanded online are graphic design business, powerpoint presentation design service, web design business, mobile app design business, eBook & print cover design business, online tutoring service, data entry service, data analysis service, SEO consulting business, translation business, transcription business, audio & video editing business, animated video production service, songwriting service, music production business, CV & resume writing service, copywriting service, medical writing & editing service, accounting service, business plan writing service, legal advice & writing service, social media management, digital marketing business, quantity surveying business, building design business, architectural business, CAD & 3D modeling service, IT security service, internet marketing service, database management service, market research service, business development & management service, typing service, etc.

For enquiries>>> notificationaid @ g m a i l . c o m

Or Contact via WhatsApp +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8

As you can see in the link below, one of my biggest freelance projects from a particular client in 2017 was a proofreading contract of $4400, which I completed within one and a half months. There is a great opportunity for everyone who intends to work on Upwork, but the importance of the vital tips in the articles below cannot be overemphasized to succeed on Upwork or win big freelance projects.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9j95p3uen1sl92/PT_2017.doc?dl=0

What can you do to make sure your Upwork profile is accepted?

Apart from your skill set, there are other issues that could get your profile rejected. Take a look at how you can make sure your profile doesn’t end up in an unapproved bin.

1. Complete your profile
When registering on Upwork, increase your chances of getting accepted by completing your profile. Complete your profile by adding a profile pic, a headline, profile overview, employment history, education, and any other experiences.

2. Keep improving your profile and try again
If your profile isn’t approved the first time, don’t panic. You can submit it again after making some changes to your skills.

3. Add your social media accounts
Link your accounts from your social network and development site profile as it can increase the trust level of your account.

4. Contact Upwork support directly via their official social media channels
Contact Upwork Help and Support if you believe that your profile is complete - I am not sure if they approve profiles after they have been rejected but I believe they will at least give you the reason for your rejection and possibly some tips on how to improve it and then you can resubmit it.

Testimonials

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[/i]
[i]

[i][/i]

Your number is switched off. I also can't find you on Whatsapp.

Kindly drop your current contact.
Thank you.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Marks112: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
emmdam:
Hi I have an upwork Account but I have not been able to land any job o
How do I add sample job to my portfolio when I haven’t done any?
And it’s an online researcher/virtual assistant and copywriter profile
What will I add to my portfolio?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Marks112:

Hi I have an upwork Account but I have not been able to land any job o
How do I add sample job to my portfolio when I haven’t done any?
And it’s an online researcher/virtual assistant and copywriter profile
What will I add to my portfolio?
Hi. You can add screenshot of an MS Word research page that you have done in the past.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by drLammy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
emmdam:
Hi. You can add screenshot of an MS Word research page that you have done in the past.

Hi, I've gotten up to 5 Jobs using Nigeria as my location please I want to change location to Canada will I need to use Von henceforth whenever I want to continue logging in after changing the location?

Thanks
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
drLammy:

Hi, I've gotten up to 5 Jobs using Nigeria as my location please I want to change location to Canada will I need to use Von henceforth whenever I want to continue logging in after changing the location?

Thanks
Hi. Use of VPN not necessary.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by drLammy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
emmdam:
Hi. Use of VPN not necessary.

Alright thanks
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Marks112: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2021
emmdam:
Like how I googled it?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Marks112:

Like how I googled it?
Your own past work and not sample from Google.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Alagbada2247(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds @ur rate

Instant payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.