Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept (1192 Views)

A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) / Why Do Nairaland Mods Stingy NL Girls? / Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
I have view more than 250 Nl girls dp I must tell you that my observation is beyond my comprehension.
I find out that so many Nl ladies are dirty and they look unkept malnourished.
Why is it so?
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by crismark(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
wigan 1 - man city 0

me:

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
God please answer

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Gentle034(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oga Store keeper! What did you expect? After u store up all dose products u expect dem to be clean Abi? Abeg buy sense from d nearest market. sad shocked
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chai!!

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by mikejj(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin person sidun look 250 girls profile.abeg this guy need worldcup.
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by giftedheart1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
madness does not start when you finally enters the market....
pls, buy a black goat, a big cock, and a white linen clothe and send to your village ppl.
they may reconsider you.... becos right now...

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by purem(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I have view more than 250 Nl girls dp I must tell you that my observation is beyond my comprehension.
I find out that so many Nl ladies are dirty and they look unkept malnourished.
Why is it so?

Reason is that you're jobless and don't have anything to do with ya life other than to use your N100 food money to do 10mb and start checking girls DP on both fb and NL.

Let's agree that they are dirty, but how is it your business

This is what frustration will make you do when you spend most of your time on nairaland sending PM to girls who have something important to do on nairaland

Get a life bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

When i read "MALNOURISHED" ....I juz cant stop laughing... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Martin0(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

When i read "MALNOURISHED" ....I juz cant stop laughing... grin grin grin
u go jus dey laughgrin na wa for u oo
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Martin0:

u go jus dey laughgrin na wa for u oo

I remember this malnourished bitch forming posh on this forum.. grin
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Martin0(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

malnourished bitch kwagrin
una mouth Na Bladegrin so who be the babe
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Martin0:

malnourished bitch kwagrin

una mouth Na Bladegrin so who be the babe

grin

U know her.
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Martin0(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
U know her.
don't just push it to me elsegrin abeg answer me with easegrin
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by kushercain: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Op are u madt is it ur dirty

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Why is your grammar so "unkempt".
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:30am On Feb 20, 2018
purem:

Reason is that you're jobless and don't have anything to do with ya life other than to use your N100 food money to do 10mb and start checking girls DP on both fb and NL.

Let's agree that they are dirty, but how is it your business

This is what frustration will make you do when you spend most of your time on nairaland sending PM to girls who have something important to do on nairaland

Get a life bro
me jobless
You must be an asshole

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Why is your grammar so "unkempt".
sharip them
As if you are 100% prefect
Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by Lifeofpolice1(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

QueenSuccubus you must be a wife to my heart

Re: Why Are So Many Nl Girls Dirty And Unkept by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
QueenSuccubus you must be a wife to my heart

It's true...she stands with her crooked letter K legs... grin

Hahahahahahah!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! My Fiancé Break-up With Me Because Of This(trending) / Is This Morallay Right / 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.