Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? (774 Views)

I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by jordan22: 1:16am On Feb 20, 2018
All my life I’ve heard that long distance relationships rarely work out. Much less so when the woman you’ve fallen for is thought of as a “gold digger.” You see, I recently attended an international dating social event in the Philippines and many of my friends and family think she’s into me just because of my money.

At first, I joined the event to see how these things turn out and after joining one, meeting women and traveling around, i’ve come to realize that it wasn’t so bad. The only problem I brought home with me is the Filipina lady I’ve become attached to.

During my visit, she was fun to talk to and really seemed like she was into the real me rather than my wallet. How would you know if a woman is worth it? I’d like to clear my head and consider my options before deciding on anything serious because I really am planning to come back just to see her. I need some advice.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2018
jordan22:

All my life I’ve heard that long distance relationships rarely work out. Much less so when the woman you’ve fallen for is thought of as a “gold digger.” You see, I recently attended an international dating social event in the Philippines and many of my friends and family think she’s into me just because of my money.

At first, I joined the event to see how these things turn out and after joining one, meeting women and traveling around, i’ve come to realize that it wasn’t so bad. The only problem I brought home with me is the Filipina lady I’ve become attached to.

During my visit, she was fun to talk to and really seemed like she was into the real me rather than my wallet. How would you know if a woman is worth it? I’d like to clear my head and consider my options before deciding on anything serious because I really am planning to come back just to see her. I need some advice.

@bolded...

First of all, im a Filipina...I never heard this event ever happened in the Philippines, not that i know wink

Talking about LDR, this is the most difficult type of relationship but as i always said, this will work 99% only if both parties are willing to commit their time & overcome every challenges..

Regardless of her family background, race / culture, you will know that she's worth it if she's doing the same thing u do...
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Long distance relationship, I don't do that shiit no more. It creates an avenue for cheating flawlessly.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Greene66: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2018
95% girls are not worth it.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by jordan22: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Greene66:

Are you alright? LOL
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by jordan22: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Long distance relationship, I don't do that shiit no more. It creates an avenue for cheating flawlessly.
You have a point but loves makes you do crazy things
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by jordan22: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@bolded...

First of all, im a Filipina...I never heard this event ever happened in the Philippines, not that i know wink

Talking about LDR, this is the most difficult type of relationship but as i always said, this will work 99% only if both parties are willing to commit their time & overcome every challenges..

Regardless of her family background, race / culture, you will that she's worth it if she's doing the same thing u do...

That's what I like to hear! Thanks so much! I feel so motivated!
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by jacyhelen(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Say NO to long distance R/L..
Runs away..This is for white people.
Here in Nigeria,Long Distance R/L is the Fastest Way to scam a Guy...Lol
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Greene66:
I guess it's the men that are worth it from your point of view. So you are into men... Nawaooo
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Greene66: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I guess it's the men that are worth it from your point of view. So you are into men... Nawaooo

I said 95%

Besides I may not even be into anything. Male or female.
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Greene66: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
jordan22:

Are you alright? LOL

Yes
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by roarik(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
i was once in a long distance relationship and i enjoyed every bit of it...d communication was strong,the trust was high,d love keep growing.......we r still best friends tho
Re: How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Greene66:

I said 95%

Besides I may not even be into anything. Male or female.
Good for u

(1) (Reply)

New Studies Says Everyone Has Hints Of Homosexuality In Them. Do You Agree? / ***** / Beyonce And Jay Z Celebrate Ten Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.