Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) (21449 Views)

Bank Recapitalisation: 17 Out Of 24 Banks Might Not Meet CBN Capital Requirement / Top Six Banks That Spent Billions On Advert In Three Months / EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by jamebex(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Kelklein:
First Bank with all their noise couldn't even make this list...

Mschwwww
FirstBank is highly capitalised, if not the most capitalised, it is not on the list because of its high NPL. CBN mandates all banks to make provisioning for all their NPL, so it makes sense to restrict them from sharing divided.

1 Like

Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by 2cato: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Alao046:
I thought I-PIGS said they have closed uba bank, that they have withdrawn 90% of the banks stock and shares.
olodo
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by Shukran(f): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Glad UBA made it cool cool cool

First Bank what have to your slogan? "We are truly first" grin grin
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by kernel504(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Alao046:
I thought I-PIGS said they have closed uba bank, that they have withdrawn 90% of the banks stock and shares.

UBA ? Please Igbos own the bank, the chairman is Tony O. Elumelu. Go back and read well.
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by einsteine(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
misterchris:
First Bank no carry first for this one o.

First Bank is actually the worst in terms of non performing loans. The management has over the last ten years supervised a gross destruction of shareholder value chiefly because the ownership is well spread and there are no major shareholders involved in the running of the business.
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by EPIJOE: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
THIS IS MAINLY FOR SHARE HOLDERS EXPECTING DEVIDENDS . ITS NOT COMPULSORY SOME BACKS ARE THERE A BIG THAT HELPS WITH LOANS WJEN U NEED THEM AND PEOPLE REFUSE TO PAY UP. HOW DO U WANT THERE NAMES TO BE IN THE LIST.
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
maxiuc:
Skye bank

Where are they
Mesef na Skye Bank I dey look for oh!
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by anibirelawal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Meritocracy:
I know GTBank must be there. The bank doesn't joke with policy,

Nice one!
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
That's good from CBN before these Directors and crude managements will send these firms to the grave.

Not surprise at UBA, ZENITH, FCMB and GTB as they have their owners actively involved in management unlike the other banks

they are already sending shareholders into grave by not being able to pay dividends
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
WinningSun:

they are already sending shareholders into grave by not being able to pay dividends

Shareholders get peanuts while they claim alot in bonuses and unknown convenience. It's best to keep the institution alive to killing it off
Re: Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) by Kaycee9242(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol make dy no go give ppl Hbp ooooo!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? / Don’t Transact In Dollar – EFCC Warns Schools, Hotels, Others / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.