Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) (43173 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
They are all ok
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
This lady is beautiful barefaced. Wonder what she will look like with make up on

friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
so we should use the picture to do what exactly?
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
kingthreat:
His ex-wife is way prettier

He is not complaining. She is ok for him.

It's better to live with an ugly lamb than a pretty tigress angry

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cos she's half?
kingthreat:
His ex-wife is way prettier
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by benben1000: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
[s]Emeka Ike, be more careful of south African woman as they could be more dangerous than our women and they have no dignity whatsoever, they will sleep with you, brother, senior brother, Dad, etc. is all like a fun to them and they see nothing wrong in it, a word is enough for the wise one[/s].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
emeka Fore head be like dj cuppy own -back of spoon grin
Werey!!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by dacanv(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nawa for Emeka o
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
efesodje:

He is not complaining. She is ok for him.

It's better to live with an ugly lamb than a pretty tigress angry

So she's the tigress and he is the saint?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by marunga(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
open your eyes well well.
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na my remnant him go carry mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
I give up on eneka ike

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by shegie(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
u are correct
Surulady:
Happiness matters beauty is secondary
Go and get small sense undecided
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by dannzy30(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
you get brain touch take this

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
Not only that , her boobi don fall finish
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by boyjo: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wow beautiful beautiful kids.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
herraph:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Personally, I've dated very pretty red bone chicks. But the person I fell for was not half as pretty like my exes .

Thats how life is my brother. We find love in the strangest places
ehn God punish you be that na no be all fine gals dey get bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by herraph: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

ehn God punish you be that na no be all fine gals dey get bad attitude

I didn't say fine girls have bad attitude. Some girls can be fine and have it all. But that spark between will not just be there.
I can see you're still very young to understand about life

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Afrocentric: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
you don't even have sense

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
herraph:

I didn't say fine girls have bad attitude.
you implied it
herraph:

Some girls can be fine and have it all. But that spark between will not just be there.
then find gal wey fine and who you fit spark with
herraph:

I can see you're still very young to understand about life
i can see u suffer from inferiority complex issues just because your girl wor wor no mean say people who like fine gal no get sense or are immatured

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Afrocentric:
you don't even have sense
na all the men in your family no get sense
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by soilsista(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
dannzy30:
you get brain touch take this
na your children brains get touch
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
marunga:
open your eyes well well.
u think say i get bad taste in women like your papa?
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gloriagee:
This lady is beautiful barefaced. Wonder what she will look like with make up on

no she aint stop lying
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Good heart is the ultimate my brother. Beauty fades. It's stinks staying with a beauty queen with a bad character.
yep you say so cos you aint never dated no bad b!tch before
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by fabrestove: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

It's obvious that's what his wallet can afford grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
soilsista:
Lol XhosaNostra

Izapha! Long time no see. Where have you been? I hope ungenene safe to the new year kiss
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Afrocentric: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Goat why insulting another person. Ugly fowl

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Afrocentric: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

idiot why insulting another person. Ugly fowl
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by herraph: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

you implied it

then find gal wey fine and who you fit spark with

i can see u suffer from inferiority complex issues just because your girl wor wor no mean say people who like fine gal no get sense or are immatured

You might like fine girls but I'm very sure you never dated any.

Stay safe with your immature character

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.