Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Please Nairaland Member, I Need Serious Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairaland Member, I Need Serious Girl Friend (342 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairaland Member, I Need Serious Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2018
I need serious girl friend that can lead to marriage, age 18 to 30, please no Norther or Muslim. we talk more when you contact me through Nairaland mail
Re: Please Nairaland Member, I Need Serious Girl Friend by chivic(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmmm,hmmmm, you don't know that a lot of demons are on social media ba?

One of them will disguise and form a serious girl friend and then you are finished .

Repeat after me:you are finished!!!

You have to be serious first, because technically you are not.So sorry if it hurts,I'm just being serious
Re: Please Nairaland Member, I Need Serious Girl Friend by marunga(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
undecidedsince mackydebbie is taken, I can recommend biacan for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This / Serious Relationship / Become A Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.