Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries (7729 Views)

President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries / Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by buhariguy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Okowa is working now

1 Like

Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Millz404:
Spiritual problem is when you trek 10km to work just to get there and realized that the office key is at home ,so u bottle up all the emotions this time n trek back home leaving d heavy bag at the office doorstep. on getting home now the house key is actually in the bag you left,so you boil up a lil bit but work must go on so u trek back to the office pick up the bag angrily and make your way back to the house,on getting home you dip your hands into the bag now see the office key.so you just sit on the floor locate the nearest plantain tree with your eyes and shout make una kuku kill me.
That means the village people had finally succeeded grin grin
Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by elonize(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Okowa n.a. human being,
Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by ikukuhero: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ifeanyi Okowa is building his personal ranch in Atlanta USA while doing very little for the people of Delta State. Looting and stealing is the order of the day in Delta State. Corrupt bunch using this micro project to distract people from his / their real crimes.

Dr. Okowa, when you are done with your mega project in Atlanta, let us know because we will send the EFCC after you.

1 Like

Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by evy800(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

watch out how the next government comes in and tags these modular refineries as illegal and destroys them in a bid to get rid of oil bunkerers.

shithole government that makes progress by running in circles
Nd b4 dat will happen i bet u, u will never see these modular refineries in operations only on paper
Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by evy800(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ikukuhero:
Ifeanyi Okowa is building his personal ranch in Atlanta USA while doing very little for the people of Delta State. Looting and stealing is the order of the day in Delta State. Corrupt bunch using this micro project to distract people from his / their real crimes.

Dr. Okowa, when you are done with your mega project in Atlanta, let us know because we will send the EFCC after you.
To think dat this human being ws awarded man of the year.. Chai
Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by COMPAQ(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Story!!!

Nigeria news is always future tense "I will...", "I propose to....". Never "I have....", "We have commissioned".

Brainless people.
Re: Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries by Motikeke: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
;l
Millz404:
Spiritual problem is when you trek 10km to work just to get there and realized that the office key is at home ,so u bottle up all the emotions this time n trek back home leaving d heavy bag at the office doorstep. on getting home now the house key is actually in the bag you left,so you boil up a lil bit but work must go on so u trek back to the office pick up the bag angrily and make your way back to the house,on getting home you dip your hands into the bag now see the office key.so you just sit on the floor locate the nearest plantain tree with your eyes and shout make una kuku kill me.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl / Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted / Death Sentence: Al-mustapha, Shofolahan To Know Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.