Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com (674 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by joff2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
[img]https://static./static/img/logo-desktop/main.png[/img]

Yeah Jiji, the shopping site

I have been searching for a job online for a while now. A friend of mine recently sent me a link to the site (Jiji) and I registered and created a profile account in which I put all my preferences for the job I was looking for.

After a while, I got a message on WhatsApp about an Ushering Job available and they told me I had to pay N6,500 for registration. My guts told me not to believe, but because of the long term frustration of staying at home, I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

However, I got instantly blocked after I paid the money. Although it was something I saw coming, I couldn't help it but to be incredibly pissed after it had happened.

Evidence is below (Pictures)

I'm not writing for condolence or sympathy from anyone. I'm just trying to give a heads up to the Nigerian Masses! Anyone that tells you to pay for a job or any other thing prior to any tangible or visible proof IS A LIAR!

Peace!
God's Love is real Love!

Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by serverconnect(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
I JUST WEAK FOR ALL THIS FRAUDSTERS
Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by colinsin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
He will meet his end soon. God will replenish u back 100 fold

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by Brooke60(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
I am not employed and you are asking me for money?
No matter how promising it looks, I dont pay for JOB!
Iffa have the money, I won't be looking for the job

He can be traced and hopefully get your money back.
Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by Bhelamblog(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Post the guys no: lemme help u
Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by Bhelamblog(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
joff2:

I have been searching for a job online for a while now. A friend of mine recently sent me a link to the site (Jiji) and I registered and created a profile account in which I put all my preferences for the job I was looking for.

After a while, I got a message on WhatsApp (From a Akamo Abdulrafui Oladipupo) about an Ushering Job available and they told me I had to pay N6,500 for registration. My guts told me not to believe, but because of the long term frustration of staying at home, I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

However, I got instantly blocked after I paid the money. Although it was something I saw coming, I couldn't help it but to be incredibly pissed after it had happened.

I'm not writing for condolence or sympathy from anyone. I'm just trying to give a heads up to the Nigerian Masses! Anyone that tells you to pay for a job or any other thing prior to any tangible or visible proof IS A LIAR!

Peace!
God's Love is real Love!

Post the guys no:lemme help u
Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by Bhelamblog(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Here is the photo of the guy who scammed u, u can take over from there..
U are welcome.

Re: How I Got Scammed By Someone From Jiji.com by Fikifak(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
joff2:

After a while, I got a message on WhatsApp (From a Akamo Abdulrafui Oladipupo) about an Ushering Job available and they told me I had to pay N6,500 for registration. My guts told me not to believe, but because of the long term frustration of staying at home, I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Peace!
God's Love is real Love!
Before you pay something, read the recommendations on jiji support !

(1) (Reply)

How Two Women Cut Short The Life Of A Young Man For Pleasure / After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter / Oyinbo And Nigerian Suspects Arrested By Nigeria Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.