Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Inability To Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inability To Sleep (868 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability To Sleep by abbasajao(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear Moderators,
Please assist to push this to front page so as to get useful comments from doctors and and any other persons here.
For sometime now I have been unable to sleep both at night and afternoon. I have visited hospitals and all they are telling is i'm thinking of something. This has gone beyond this because I dont sleep at night at all. I hope to get useful information here. Thanks
Re: Inability To Sleep by friendlyadvice: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
if you can sleep drink rat poison and you will be asleep in seconds
Re: Inability To Sleep by Qmedspharma(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buy RM 10 capsules..

Re: Inability To Sleep by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
abbasajao:
Dear Moderators,
Please assist to push this to front page so as to get useful comments from doctors and and any other persons here.
For sometime now I have been unable to sleep both at night and afternoon. I have visited hospitals and all they are telling is i'm thinking of something. This has gone beyond this because I dont sleep at night at all. I hope to get useful information here. Thanks
Yes I have some nature garde and herbal products for such case,if you are interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Inability To Sleep by babyt66: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Inability To Sleep by roseinmay(f): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
abbasajao:
Dear Moderators,

Try taking Ruzu Herbal Tea mix and Ruzu Herbal Bitters you will sleep like a baby am a living testimony

WhatsApp/Call 08037093439 for more info

Re: Inability To Sleep by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
abbasajao:
Dear Moderators,
if you really need product to correct that insomnia contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Inability To Sleep by BRATISLAVA: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
abbasajao:
Dear Moderators,

Just drink some warm milk at night and it will help you sleep.
Re: Inability To Sleep by abbasajao(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=82431463]

Just drink some warm milk at night and it will help you sleep.[/quote

Thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Podiatrist In Nigeria (Solomon Okoehanlen Is a Podiatrist In Nigeria) / Andrea Hair Growth Serum / Young Lady Runs Mad, Goes Unclad In Public In Awka, Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.