Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (40485 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / BamBam, Ifu Enada And Vandora New Photos / Bbnaija Ifu Enada Rock short Mini gown, spotted with Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by teflonjake(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:
CDQ GO SOON SHOUT WOOS WOOS WOBI!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy

BUT WHERE DO GUYS FIND GIRLS THAT SPEND ON THEM IN THIS NIGERIA? THIS SAME NIGERIA WEY WE DEY? SAME NAIJA GIRLS WEY I KNOW?

Firstly, they have to be the ones interested and willing to start the relationship

Lastly, you need the packaging, to progress from there.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by niggi4life(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
teflonjake:

Firstly, they have to be the ones interested and willing to start the relationship

Lastly, you need the packaging, to progress from there.
My broda, for me to say so, d matter tire me, go to JORO's IG and see how girls will write stories of dem giving a guy 1M naira to buy a car or giving a guy 500K to pay school fees!! The money giving girls are more on the internet than in the real world
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Anaskie(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

BUT WHERE DO GUYS FIND GIRLS THAT SPEND ON THEM IN THIS NIGERIA? THIS SAME NIGERIA WEY WE DEY? SAME NAIJA GIRLS WEY I KNOW?

Lmao! Same question I ask myself everyday! Where in Nigeria do guys meet these girls. Ordinary Mtn 100 I never see from any girl! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by DrHighchief(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
In d journey of life, we get help from people...dis one that she is ranting on social media platform, person never help her in her entire life before?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by brokeNOT(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
E dey hungry me to predict her eviction on www.highspirit.ng. I fit stake am like 10k self angry
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ifu sound like my type of person that can carry grudges for centuries if someone offends us.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Naughtytboy: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

baba the thing na being at the right place at the right time o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by timzyrhymes(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Seequadry:
Who dey wear no 10 for barca
Your dad I guess cry
Seequadry:
Your dad I guess
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by rolams(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
IT IS A LIE, I WAS IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT, SAME LEVEL AND STAYED IN ORILE TOGETHER WITH CDQ BACK THEN AS A LASU STUDENT. HE IS MY FRIEND, WE GO TO SCHOOL AND RETURN TOGETHER. HIS FIRST ALBULM WAS RELEASED WHEN WERE IN 200L. HE USUALLY MOVES AROUND WITH DAGRIN AS A BACK UP SINGER THEN. HE WAS NOT THAT POOR.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Titau: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ifu enada
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by teflonjake(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:
My broda, for me to say so, d matter tire me, go to JORO's IG and see how girls will write stories of dem giving a guy 1M naira to buy a car or giving a guy 500K to pay school fees!! The money giving girls are more on the internet than in the real world

I have seen joro's write ups on instablog, that's copy and paste work.

Did you read my response to you?

They have to be the one who contacts you 1st, and show deep interest....then you have to be street smart!!!!

All the best.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by sambrow(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

Lol. Na so diz yr own b oh. No fun gal
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Beedude(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Seequadry:
Na Fashola
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Swagzlord01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
And so? all these rubbish talk self..... someone also gave me money when I needed it, someone must have given u money too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by friendlyadvice: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
sambrow:

Lol. Na so diz yr own b oh. No fun gal

what?
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by DONADAMS(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

my guy,,you just commot this question from my mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by TechAddiction: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

I tire ooo!! I don dey find dem since​ buh I no see
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by bennytrips27(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

i wonder ooooo..
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by shehuandobi2019: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

Bros u go school wella, Nigerian girls wey we know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by intruxive(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Seequadry:
J.j okocha
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

most times i dey wonder too
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by MrRichmond: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is why I don't accept financial assistance from girlfriends.
It is wise to struggle and make it on your own as a man, so that when you blow, someone somewhere will not start boasting that they made you who you are.
Hard work, blood & sweat, this is the price of manhood, as men, we should learn to embrace it fully!
Owe no one!
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Surulady: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
guy what exactly is your problem? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by lebete3000: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
niggi4life:

Na d same money wey you dey give them, dem dey redirect to sure boys.

It's just like naira bet my guy, d game wey sure pass na hin boys go put money ontop. You no sure so nothing for you tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Thewesterner(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
ShadowFighter:
So what should we fry nau??
Puff-Puff should be OK for her

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by dfriendlyadvice: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Surulady:
guy what exactly is your problem? shocked

she no fine na, no be my fault
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by jojothaiv(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Seequadry:
Lioness Messi
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by arnold123: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2018
stayingfocused:
Big Brother Naija housemate has called out a popular Nigerian rapper on the reality show. The housemate identified as Ifu Enada claimed that she used to give money to rapper CDQ.

The young reality television star alleged that she financially helped the rapper while she was in school. She further claimed that she used to give him VIP tickets to important shows.

Enada further alleged that CDQ failed to offer any form of assistance even though she sacrificed a lot to help him before he became famous. Meanwhile, a video of the young lady while she made the accusations on television went viral on social media.

Although, it is unclear if Enada’s accusations are true, many Nigerians are wondering whether the nature of CDQ and Enada’s relationship was a romantic or a business relationship.

From the video making rounds on social media, the housemate seemed convinced that she had a relationship with the rapper that ended badly in the past.

http://www.wakawoman.com/bbnaija-ifu-enada-calls-rapper-cdq-claims-spent-much-money/

Lalasticlala
another otobolistic person again.....
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Marcdon10(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Ehen shocked??
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by AuroraB(f): 3:09am On Feb 21, 2018
rolams:
IT IS A LIE, I WAS IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT, SAME LEVEL AND STAYED IN ORILE TOGETHER WITH CDQ BACK THEN AS A LASU STUDENT. HE IS MY FRIEND, WE GO TO SCHOOL AND RETURN TOGETHER. HIS FIRST ALBULM WAS RELEASED WHEN WERE IN 200L. HE USUALLY MOVES AROUND WITH DAGRIN AS A BACK UP SINGER THEN. HE WAS NOT THAT POOR.
So, you be CDQ friend shocked
Congrats ooooooo grin
When Dagrin died, did the money continued flowing in?
Not supporting Ifu but guy, speak for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.