Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ceec Is Not My Sister, Stop Tagging Me To Anything Related To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Is Not My Sister, Stop Tagging Me To Anything Related To Her (399 Views)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Is Not My Sister, Stop Tagging Me To Anything Related To Her by iamherry(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
News that the Big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C is related to Ebuka Uchendu's wife Cynthia have been flying and she have taken to snapchat to debunk the rumor. Cynthia Obi Uchendu, who is married to the popular TV presenter and former Big brother Africa housemate, took to her snapchat to disclaim every news that had suggested she is related to Cee-C current BBNaija housemate. She mentioned on her snapchat of not knowing the lady prior to the television show, that she isn't her elder sister as many people have suggested due to their similar resemblance.

Cynthia continued to say that people should stop tagging her on matters concerning Cee-C as she doesn't care or relate to her. This had got people confused because she had earlier been in great support of the housemate and made a post about her on Instagram, on the first day the housemates moved to the big brother house.

Many have also suggested that since Ebuka is the current presenter of the Big brother Naija, that Cee-C is at the BBN house with his influence.

https://entertainment.naija.ng/1153221-cee-c-sister-stop-tagging-related-i-dont-ebukas-wife.html#1153221

Re: Ceec Is Not My Sister, Stop Tagging Me To Anything Related To Her by brownsugar23: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
cry

(1) (Reply)

We Have Quietly Closed The Record Label Arm Of Our Business - Banky W Writes / Prince William, Kate, Harry And Meghan Just Made An Exciting Announcement / Fan Creates Documentary Chronicling Rihanna’s Life “robyn”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.