Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,613 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details (28816 Views)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by wakabobo: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
After the eviction on Sunday, the housemates expected more surprises and guess what? few minutes ago, Big Brother delivers sets of babies to the housemates giving them something to keep busy. and am sure it will change the romantic atmosphere in the house. Anto was given twins. see pictures below;

See more here>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-2018-biggie-delivers-babies-housemates-anto-twins-see-details/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by NwaAmaikpe: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

This is wickedness Biggie
Why give Anto twins.... Where will she get brezz from?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by biacan(f): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
But Alex and anneka will make a good mom.... just like lipsrsealed they can pet babies for Africa especially anneka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wickedness Biggie
Why give Anto twins.... Where will she get brezz from?
How many comments do you make in a day.angry

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Jenefa1: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol, na true ooooo, grin grin grin grin grin where will Anti get breast from

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Fatherscrush: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oh lol, no breast really oooh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Hppro: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Funny!! Babies in the house lol
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Toys or live babies?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Samusu(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Na dis one dem de call DOUBLE WAHALA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by ayusco85(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Are they real kids or sex dolls offspring

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by divineneed: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2018
they are dolls, but the dolls are controlled by biggie, they cry, they pupu grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by breakinggrounds: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2018
lol, biggie ooooooooh, i swear the romance has changed smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by omoiyalayi(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Biggie and his crew are trying hard to make this show entertaining by just forcing any kind of thing in the name of entertainment down our throat by fire by force

OK o we are watching

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by DWJOBScom(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2018
That's good o aleast let them know what unprotected sex can lead to......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Maybe Goats would be better to keep them busy.

BTW, toddlers in BBN? The world is surely going to an end.

The mother of twins too!

MMM
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by timilehin007(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2018
The stress of nurturing and infant...are u prepared b4 u have unprotected sex...think it over..That's the purpose..

I have a feeling these babies mums are somewhere around the house....

Pls...how can I watch this show online...I never enjoyed it like last year..I didn't skip a day last year...I'm way busy these days.
Thanks in anticipation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by timilehin007(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Definitely this strategy is obviously passing a message...and I think it was brought about because of miracle and niNa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by marvin906(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
wtf undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Roseey0(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Babies kwa
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Funkybabee(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Its funny,the way that baby they disturb them with cry yesterday am just laughing don't even know that na biggie control ham,he didn't want tuem to sleep early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by loosecanon50(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
How many comments do you make in a day.angry

grin
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by HARDLABOR: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2018
There must be alots of Nairalanders on BBN, most especially the mods coz anything about BBN na fp straight
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by Ojuri20: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2018
timilehin007:
The stress of nurturing and infant...are u prepared b4 u have unprotected sex...think it over..That's the purpose..

I have a feeling these babies mums are somewhere around the house....

Pls...how can I watch this show online...I never enjoyed it like last year..I didn't skip a day last year...I'm way busy these days.
Thanks in anticipation

they are not real babies, they are dolls but they are met to take care of them like real babies.
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by addikt(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Ruthdaniels ... wink
Re: BBNaija: Biggie Delivers Babies To Housemates. Anto With Twins. See Details by timilehin007(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Ojuri20:

they are not real babies, they are dolls but theyv are met to take care of them like real babies.
It's still same

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) / Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.