Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (39249 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Amagite3(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Veteran Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu shared these lovely photos with his makeup free wife, Ibiere in their home.

He wrote; “�just chilling with my lover � @ibmac_a � after the rain ☔�

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/julius-agwu-shares-beautiful-new-photos-lover.html

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

I can't believe that it's the same Ibiere who made heads turn back then in Garrison that now looks like a nightmare.

Sharing a bed with such an ugly woman must have been the cause of Julius Agwu's brain tumour.

His brain was apparently overlaboured trying to figure out what his physical attraction to her was?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided the wife is beautiful not

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by nonut: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Damn! Julius Agwu looks like Biafra kids during the civil war.
Why not fully regain his health before showing off on social media?
Her supposed lover ain't better too. She looks like a a scarecrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by edlion57(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Julius is not looking healthy...no offense...pls am not feeling fine...no attack me

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by itzjorju(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Litblogger: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Aww.
Short man; my spec grin

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Bonaventura(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by countsparrow: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
edlion57:
D

D for Delicious

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Newboss(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
But that their compound is too tight tho. Is that building even up to 5 feet from the fence? angry

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by AdiDami: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Julius has been sort of quiet for sometime now! Hope all is well with him?
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by baba4thegehs: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe that it's the same Ibiere that made heads turn back then in Garrison that now looks like a nightmare.

Mama can't you see shes not wearing makeup ??!!

All of them slay queen na make up and wigs dey make dem fine! Quote me and run mad!

Btw this woman is a God sent she stood by him even when all hopes are gone and his survival was bleak.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by ud4u: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Everything na story for this forun
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by smith666999(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerians and ugly protector for window... abi na chimpanzee cage?

meanwhile Julius Agwu is short
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
ok
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by SolexxBarry(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cool,good to see he has fully recovered

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Plenty dey craze here

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Iyawo rere lodede oko cool

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Newboss:
But that their compound is too tight tho. Is that building even up to 5 feet from the fence? angry

Mr. Big compound. Hope say yhur building is a thousand feet from d fence.

Rubbish.

25 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
That's good.
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Stallion93(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
Aww.
Short man; my spec grin
mt heew! Dis girl u make me dey turn my head and phone around and upside down just to see u o! U dan try

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe that it's the same Ibiere who made heads turn back then in Garrison that now looks like a nightmare.

Sharing a bed with such an ugly woman must have been the cause of Julius Agwu's brain tumour.

His brain was apparently overlaboured trying to figure out what his physical attraction to her was?
You just no get sense.

29 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bonaventura:
I don't think I am right but I have a feeling that this guy's time has passed. Just my two cents

Yhu Mayb rght in ur own reasoning but whn is ur own time coming?

Abi ur life no get time bcus me no sabi u and m sure nobody does even here on a small forum nt to even talk abt Naija as whole.

Una go just open mouth vomit rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Duru009(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
His lover abi with his lovely wife !

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Josh44s(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God help you... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
edlion57:
Julius is not look healthy...no offense...pls am not feeling fine...no attack me

Yes, even your english is not looking healthy.

20 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by DidierDrogba: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
ud4u:
Everything na story for this forun
lol
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
nonut:
Damn! Julius Agwu looks like Biafra kids during the civil war.
Why not fully regain his health before showing off on social media?
Her supposed lover ain't better too. She looks like a a scarecrow.

I wonder what yhu look like in real life. Abeg park well

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by LagosismyHome(f): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God forgive you oooo... your heart must be black , dirty and full of stone . THIS TWO HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT yet see the rubbish you typed .

Sad ugly individual

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
freecocoa:
You just no get sense.

I wanted to quote d senseless thing bt I realised the thing is too stupid for me to quote.

I don't knw even hw thin like dat has an access to d Internet.
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by SeniorZato(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your statement proves how low a person you are

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos / Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.