Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (39272 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Litblogger: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stallion93:
mt heew! Dis girl u make me dey turn my head and phone around and upside down just to see u o! U dan try

Neck massage
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by iluvdonjazzy: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
miri one mama
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by SeniorZato(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
undecided the wife is beautiful not
Na ugly guys like you the huzzle for fine wife na because of ur children future

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Newboss(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rebuke:

Mr. Big compound. Hope say yhur building is a thousand feet from d fence.

Rubbish.
Wow! angry The fact that you're quoting and attacking almost everyone on this thread for their opinions makes me question if you are okay at all. angry Please try and see a mental health doctor! angry

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Psychologists should try examining nwaamaikpe abi kilon kpe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dono what some idiots are saying but that's a fine woman...she's even make up free
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
SeniorZato:

Na ugly guys like you the huzzle for fine wife na because of ur children future
have u seen me be4 undecided and yes that Lady right dere is not beautiful
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
LagosismyHome:

May God forgive you oooo... your heart must be black , dirty and full of stone . THIS TWO HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT yet see the rubbish you typed .

Sad ugly individual
How do you know he's ugly?
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by SeniorZato(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
have u seen me be4 undecided
No be u be Asowari
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
SeniorZato:

No be u be Asowari
have u seen me be4?
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Psychologists should try examining nwaamaikpe abi kilon kpe undecided
Goan help us chain him first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Rebuke: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Newboss:
Wow! angry The fact that you're quoting and attacking almost everyone on this thread for their opinions makes me question if you are okay at all. angry Please try and see a mental health doctor! angry

I am not attacking anyone, I am talking sense into d heads of people with stupid opinion. Sorry yhu happen to be in dat class tonite.

Next time don't be stupid. Sorry if yhu feel offended but jxt take my advice, ok?
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Goan help us chain him first
Buhaaaaahaahahhaaa... Are you crippled? Chain him na. It's a man's job undecided
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Newboss(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rebuke:

I am not attacking anyone, I am talking sense into d heads of people with stupid opinion. Sorry yhu happen to be in dat class tonite.

Next time don't be stupid. Sorry if yhu feel offended but jxt take my advice, ok?

This your comment reeks of a lot of preliminary signs of mental issues. angry Please see a doctor. angry

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
A woman that stands by her man in sickness and in health...that's a beautiful woman up there.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by tiger28: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe that it's the same Ibiere who made heads turn back then in Garrison that now looks like a nightmare.

Sharing a bed with such an ugly woman must have been the cause of Julius Agwu's brain tumour.

His brain was apparently overlaboured trying to figure out whath his physical attraction to her was?
is that the basis for a long lasting relationship?the reason why most relationships faulter after a few years. Too many children on NL these days....when a kid that is barely in university is analyzing a relationship? Go sleep little child!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Kobicove(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Truly most women are nothing without makeup undecided
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Texasbound190: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
They have been through a lot lately,they deserve their happiness,nobody prays for such experience,if you can't thank God for their lives then just pass by.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by LyfeJennings(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Aaargghh!!!!
Oluwa alanu
Oba iyi,
Oba eye
The God of Abraham
The God of Moses,
The God of Jacob,
The God of Israel
The One who created the earth and EVERYTHING WITHIN, INSIDE,AROUND,ONTOP, IN THE MIDDLE AND EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SEEN, UNSEEN AND IMAGINED..
God, as I dey hustle so. Please, I BEG U GOD, I KNOW I DON'T DESERVE IT BUT PLEASE BE MERCIFUL ON ME..
GOD, LET ME ENJOY FRUIT OF MY LABOUR,
GOD, PLEASE DONT HUMILIATE ME. MAKE LIFT ME UP TO REDUCE ME GOD...

**I remember seeing this guy at Silver bird in 2009. U go trip, as in, his body be like glass. He was looking like a man man, his hands were firm as we shook. His smile go make U trip. Fine boy wey get bad ass swag..& this bros hustleeee, kai!!! From Paradise park days to musicomedy...hmmmm.. Life, after giving him all he asked for, see as God come humble am. The Lord is his strength, every dead bone shall rise again. God bless him**

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Stallion93(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:

Neck massage
well u just lucky the head turning was worth it. Fine things are so soothing to the mind grin
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Canberra55: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe that it's the same Ibiere who made heads turn back then in Garrison that now looks like a nightmare.

Sharing a bed with such an ugly woman must have been the cause of Julius Agwu's brain tumour.

His brain was apparently overlaboured trying to figure out what his physical attraction to her was?
you don't get as much likes as you once used to. What happened?

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by muchroom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good woman. Thanks for loving Julius.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by LyfeJennings(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
For a minute, I'm scared of God..
God, please if U ever have any intention to humiliate me
Please, take my life. I beg U. Please, take my life.
That woman was a fvckiin beautiful woman. The day they got married,
Hmmmm
Every big boy and girl in town was present. Aaaarrghhh!!!!
Julius was a fine boy. For him level as street boy, he try. He came from ABSOLUTE NOTHING.. GOD BLESS HIM WITH ALL A MAN COULD ASK & THEN THIS....

***DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR****

I FEAR GOD O
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Virus777: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
I love this woman. My favorite celebrity wife. A woman with the heart of an angel. A shining example to all wives out there.

Looks so sweet in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by Blade50002: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
At least he married a decent girl. I have known her since her childhood. Good family,background and manners. Make she carry go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by nelson7777: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Canberra55:
you don't get as much likes as you once used to. What happened?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by delzbaba(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His brain was apparently overlaboured trying to figure out what his physical attraction to her was?
You love to make disparaging comments,its like you were abused as a child.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by madjune(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Newboss:
But that their compound is too tight tho. Is that building even up to 5 feet from the fence? angry

Na typical PH compound fence.

They too economize land and space.
By the way, pot belly has never been a good thing on short men.
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by gegee(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
Aww.
Short man; my spec grin
errr aunty I'm a short man grin
Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by ADRIAN88(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Feel free to Rest In Piece(s) my son!!!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu by greggng: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To you beauty is only external. I prefer an ugly woman with brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law / BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.