Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (35091 Views)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s South American Goals Record / Messi Breaks Ronaldo's Record Of Most Club Goals (420) In Europe's Top Leagues / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nedfed(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Before the match, I was jus laughing when Chelsea fans were busy giving me 10reason why Barca wil not win the match..... Unfortunately, "Messi has never scored us" was part of their reasons cheesy
Do dey now win?
Olodo
So as messi don score now una done win.
Bros na so E happen 2011/2012, chelsea won on dia pitch.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by vanhayor(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Must u open trend for rubbish
Must you come here to show how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by FTrebirth(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
vanhayor:
Must you come here to show how stupid you are
Same question is applicable to ya dad
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by ThisIsFlashh: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by tunde37(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibnchokomah:
lol... goalless record. I pity Chelsea against barca in camp nou though
shut up, I don't think you watch the match, this current Chelsea play more than the old Chelsea ganself. u better wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations to me and Chelsea.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Hate him or love him....He's simply the best

Not like a tap in footballer

That's goal was a tap in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Banter1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
I knew one retard would create a thread for this.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by ibnchokomah(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
tunde37:

shut up, I don't think you watch the match, this current Chelsea play more than the old Chelsea ganself. u better wake up.
lol dude. Do you go about shutting everyone you don't know up? Can't you make your point without being unnecessarily rude?

5 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by NonFarmPayrol: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
lion042:
Bro we always get positive result there, so nothing dey happen. Chelsea for life. Goodnight

the same way messi always never scores against chelsea

abeggi

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Checked86: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Appliedmaths:
Last time we went to camp nou we won... #cfc
:-) you are creating another history again? Una no dey taya?
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nedfed(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
As a chelsea fan I was so pleased with 2nite match despite the facts that many underrate chelsea and overrate barca, we still show then wat we are made off. Many says the goal scored by messi is just a luck, my brother no be luck ooooo. Goal na Goal. Then no dey catch goal. Perhaps is it a criteria a player must score one particular club? Tooooor

One love to all chelsea fans outdia

8 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Shroud: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bamz:

Wow the kinds of puerile comments I read on NL never ceases to amaze.

Did you watch the match at all?
Are you aware of the stats?
Do you know the team that hit the upright twice?
Do you know the team that didn't have a shot on target for a whole half?

I'm forced to think you're just trolling. Have a blessed life.

A fan with cataract and colour blindness!

First half possession 75-25

Second half 71-29

So hitting that bar means they weren't playong behind the ball , even hazard was playing behind the ball.

Chelsea were defending with all 11 players at most points.

Hardly you get a Chelsea fan without chronic perceptual disturbances!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by sexdoll: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
sad angry

So we should fry kolanut?

Rawbish undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Dontquit: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bamz:

Wow the kinds of puerile comments I read on NL never ceases to amaze.

Did you watch the match at all?
Are you aware of the stats?
Do you know the team that hit the upright twice?
Do you know the team that didn't have a shot on target for a whole half?

I'm forced to think you're just trolling. Have a blessed life.

Do you also know d team dt have ball passes of 758 and the one with 234
Do you also know d team that play as if dey are on training field.

Pics...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by vanhayor(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Same question is applicable to ya dad
Lol..it's obvious you feed your dad so referring to other people's dad isn't a problem...
I'm sure your dad gives you a bj because you feed him and he lives by your instruction

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by mudiana(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Lucky goal undecided
wat is lucky goal. Did u even see d goal, u get television so?

8 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by DjBigMoni(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
finally Williams has been called to bar congrats to him
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Gangster1ms: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
mudiana:
wat is lucky goal. Did u even see d goal, u get television so?
Fvck u, iniesta and messi angry
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
SwacoBlackPope:
Up blues

My FTC

A dedication to all die-hard-chelsea fans.
E don pain ham ���
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by mudiana(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:

President Buhari
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Bamz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shroud:

A fan with cataract!

First half possession 75-25

Second half 71-29

So hitting that bar means they weren't playong behind the ball , even hazard was playing behind the ball.

Chelsea were defending with all 11 players at most points.

Hardly you get a Chelsea fan without chronic perceptual disturbances!

Wow Mr. Professor, so much foam , so little beer. Which rule says having a lot of the ball but not the greatest end result is a good thing?

Your attempt to talk cute is just pathetic. When did defending become forbidden in football? Deep down you know only a few teams in the world would match Barca's domineering nature but no you're so apt at trolling.

8 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by mudiana(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
mudiana:
President Buhari
guys see wat I saw on naira land . try commenting D U L L A R D IN HO together, it will change to president buhari. I just tried it now. Lol! Nsiraland is d best.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Williyoung: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
What Does It profit chelsea to draw her home?
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by marttol: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi dribbled a player with just body movements, without touching the ball... TO ME O... MESSI IS THE GREATEST FOOTBALLER THAT EVER EXISTED.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by mudiana(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
mudiana:
President Buhari
dullardiho
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Do dey now win?
Olodo
So as messi don score now una done win.
Bros na so E happen 2011/2012, chelsea won on dia pitch.

SageTravels:

So did Barcelona win?

Chelsea fans spotted.
Dem come Stamford com draw una for champions league and una dey...... Smh

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by mudiana(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:

President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.