Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (35044 Views)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s South American Goals Record / Messi Breaks Ronaldo's Record Of Most Club Goals (420) In Europe's Top Leagues / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Uyi168: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibnchokomah:
lol... goalless record. I pity Chelsea against barca in camp nou though
U people said the same thing before the 1st leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by teee2: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided

SONofnezzar:
Hate him or love him....He's simply the best

Not like a tap in footballer

His goal was also kind of a tap in..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by ReubenE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yeye thread

Messi is a good footballer though
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Dreambeat: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Records are meant to be broken,no biggie
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Shroud: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea parking the bus, playing like a pack of frightened kids.

They are a disgrace to football. English champions who are too afraid to play like men.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by 8stargeneral: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi d jujuish man

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by BOJO123(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Appliedmaths:
Last time we went to camp nou we won... #cfc
Nope, it was a 2-2 draw

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by SageTravels: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Hate him or love him....He's simply the best

Not like a tap in footballer

I guess you are NPL highest goal scorer.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by martineverest(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea is gone
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by SageTravels: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
BOJO123:
Nope, it was a 2-2 draw

2:3 aggregate
Chelsea won
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Histrings08:
King Lionel Messi.... God's chosen one

I believe Messi's goal was staged.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by martineverest(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
freebuddy:
Go beat gong take announce am. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww......................... angry
e pain u sha

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by jerflakes(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Must u open trend for rubbish

Must you comment on rubbish thread?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by SageTravels: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Before the match, I was jus laughing when Chelsea fans were busy giving me 10reason why Barca wil not win the match..... Unfortunately, "Messi has never scored us" was part of their reasons cheesy

So did Barcelona win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by slurity1: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
must you reply to rubbish too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Emerikoss: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea defense gifted him that goal
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by martineverest(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
e pain u Sha.... Una don comot

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
And this is suppose to be news. Shm
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by martineverest(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
jaxxy:

I believe Messi's goal was staged.
true..... Shebi na ur ancestors stage am...... Chelsea is already out

9 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Appliedmaths(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
BOJO123:

Nope, it was a 2-2 draw

Forget the technicalities, 2 away goals knocked Barca out. I smell a repeat of that result again sef!
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by ItsTutsi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
I was highly impressed with chelsea's game,not a lot of people had given them a chance against barca considering how they have been struggling lately..even tho barca had better possession(as usual) chelsea made better chances and looked more like the likely winner perior to chelsea's defensive error

people bashing Christensen for his mistake are not being fair and reasonable with their critics,this is a young defender with minimal experience up against the world's best players and he was able to keep them at bay for about 90m..ramos,cannavaro,david silva,pepe,Ferdinand etc couldn't have done better than the lad..

I believe if David luise or Cahill had started,it would have been worst for chelsea

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
martineverest:
e pain u Sha.... Una don comot

U must be a fool for taging me......who is talking about supporting club here U blind son of a poor old Gentle Gate man
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Bamz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shroud:
Chelsea parking the bus, playing like a pack of frightened kids.

They are a disgrace to football. English champions who are too afraid to play like men.

Wow the kinds of puerile comments I read on NL never cease to amaze.

Did you watch the match at all?
Are you aware of the stats?
Do you know the team that hit the upright twice?
Do you know the team that didn't have a shot on target for a whole half?

I'm forced to think you're just trolling. Have a blessed life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by bobochem: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Iniest n pauliho na zero for the match.Chelsea try sha.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by stanluiz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
It was christanisin that dash that goal.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Pharaoh001(f): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
I watched the match....Chelsea were really great...

As fo Messi, he was given one by a big error from a very good defender. Two mistakes by him and 1 lead to a goal. KTBFFH!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Kingsley10000: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
BEST IN D WORLD

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by obafemee80(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea become the 71st different side that Lionel Messi has scored against in his 535 goal Barcelona career (from 82 faced)

4 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Holymann(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Appliedmaths:
Last time we went to camp nou we won... #cfc
Won wetin no be the 2-2 draw wey torres equalise?? bros try the watch match abeg

2 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by martineverest(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

U must be a fool for taging me......who is talking about supporting club here U blind son of a poor old Gentle Gate man
go and mourn ur ucl exit

3 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by toluxe0075: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
The way people are obsessed with his lack of goal against chelsea is alarming. Anyways, Timing is everything. He did it when haters were expecting him to fail and in a crucial match. grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Alphopius: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can't just predict Messi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos / Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.