Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (35082 Views)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s South American Goals Record / Messi Breaks Ronaldo's Record Of Most Club Goals (420) In Europe's Top Leagues / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by laliga01: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Hate him or love him....He's simply the best

Not like a tap in footballer

Smiles.... Some can't write without involving the golden boy.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by gr8tone: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2018
kinkymax:
na ur papa score the hat trick for Argentina to qualify for world cup abi ode
The spirit of the zoo is very evident in you. No need trading words with you, haven known whom you're.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Histrings08:
It's called trial, the heartbreak was too much... 3 finals bro
we know, dat is why we have to agree he is God's chosen one or the "god of football".
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2018
laliga01:

Smiles.... Some can't write without involving the golden boy.
that is why he is golden and making and breaking unexpected records.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
ibnchokomah:
lol... goalless record. I pity Chelsea against barca in camp nou though
Be like say na back of television u dey watch.... d Barcelona yesterday was there anything spectacular about them... Chelsea surprised me. I lost money on Barcelona thinking Barca will beat Chelsea away, to my greatest surprise, Barca is just an ordinary club. Chelsea has played them at their best in their home and it was never a goal feast. Wot will happen in camp nou will shock u.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Ellabae(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsea really tried. Well done to them.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by sheffy87: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2018
saltoasis:
Chelsea reminds me of 2011 when arsenal did initial gra gra at the emirates by winning 2:1 but later got whipped by messi in Nou camp.

Mission impossible !!

broda, no mind dem, Ha know no where dey got dat sudden confidence from....!when dey got through Barcelona in 2012,,they forgot dat the result of d 1st leg was in dia favour,,so d pressure was on Barcelona coming into d second leg at camp nuo,.....!den dey had fantastic players! I still donot know if dey will sit back to play Barcelona dis tym around at estadio nuo camp!!!! I pity dem in advance!!! March 14 is here already? just in three weeks tym! we are Barcelona! Catalan giant for life.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by laliga01: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Maiconyoung:
that is why he is golden and making and breaking unexpected records.

correct guy, your head get oil.
C-boy for Life... King of kings.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by SammieYoo: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Andre Lionel Cuccitini Messi!!! Baba Thiago Elese rubber
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by thunderbabs: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Lucky goal undecided

Lucky? Goal na goal... As long as it counts... Itz a gooaaaaalllll........... shocked
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Seanmike(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
am proud to b a barca fan
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by jobbers: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2018
good
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Rotji(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Dem just Dash Messi that goal fa
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by maxipharo(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
buygala:

Op this your cancer-inducing grammer sef sad

Why don't you just blog in your native language and make life easier for yourself and the rest of us? smiley

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Lol
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by lordprogress: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsea fans he pain them o make them they get hope na back in 2012 you guys forgot you were one goal up before the second leg this time barca just have to take their time till una come out this is the worst condition to play FCB the pressure they una head una go come out for the second leg and that would be playing into Barca's hands
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Before the match, I was jus laughing when Chelsea fans were busy giving me 10reason why Barca wil not win the match..... Unfortunately, "Messi has never scored us" was part of their reasons cheesy

So as Messi scored, did Barca still win the match?
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Stbobbylee: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Must he win every year? You no get sense.
I know say e go pain u reach like this.... Fucking Asshole.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by ghost3040: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
"Trend"^^^ undecided undecided undecided
GIDIBANKZ:
Must u open trend for rubbish
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by victoralex(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Appliedmaths:
Last time we went to camp nou we won... #cfc
My friend who told you you won?
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by happeningsmedia: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Messi Breaks Jinx Against English Club, Chelsea Down, Liverpool Next

The Barcelona star, Lionel Messi has scored his first career goal against Chelsea. Messi had not scored in his career against the Blues but finally broke the jinx yesterday in a Champions League match.
It took him nine games to achieve this feat, but he has finally broken through against Chelsea. continue here:

https://happenings.com.ng/messi-breaks-jinx-english-club-chelsea-liverpool-next/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by happeningsmedia: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Messi Saves Barcelona In 1-1 Draw Against Chelsea

Lionel Messi struck for the first time in nine games against Chelsea to give Barcelona the upper hand from the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on Tuesday by salvaging a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge.
Willian’s fine strike just after the hour mark had put Chelsea in command after earlier hitting both posts in the first half. continue here:
https://happenings.com.ng/messi-saves-barcelona-in-1-1-draw-against-chelsea/?utm_source=cdnhappenings&utm_medium=Yinka&utm_campaign=CDN
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by dotedote: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Barcelona ? Park the bus ? You must be new to European football.

quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=65239580]D tie is not yet over
Messi scoring or not wot matas is hu progress 2 d next phase..
Barcelona will still b set parking in Dia own backyard [/quote]
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Reeberry: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stbobbylee:

I know say e go pain u reach like this.... Fucking Asshole.
You can go and ride on Ronaldo's dīck. Fággot.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Stbobbylee: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Reeberry:
You can go and ride on Ronaldo's dīck. Fággot.
Voce maluka..... You can kiss ma black ass..
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by DaRudeboy23: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Only one Messi
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by iluvpomo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
blueAgent:
Shithole comment
yet you cannot even dispute a single fact I posted .... #emptyCoconut grin
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
The earlier u ask AGU PRINCE what is the aggregate scores now & realise ur position, the better for you.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by dotedote: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Maybe you don't know what parking the bus means.
"Do you know the team that didn't have a shot on target for a whole half "
This was because a team parked the bus.

As a Barcelona fan, I'd say Chelsea played a very good game against us.
Conte said they knew they'd get punished if they ever came to play box to box against Barça .
It was equally a good game for Barça too. They held possession and forced Chelsea into a defensive side for most part of the game. Chelsea came out of their scared selves and showed some boldness and gave us a run for our money. They both had a good game.
I'd say the chances of making it to the next round for the 2 sides is still 50:50

Bamz:

Wow the kinds of puerile comments I read on NL never cease to amaze.

Did you watch the match at all?
Are you aware of the stats?
Do you know the team that hit the upright twice?
Do you know the team that didn't have a shot on target for a whole half?

I'm forced to think you're just trolling. Have a blessed life.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
dotedote:
Barcelona ?
Park the bus ?
You must be new to European football.

quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=65239580]D tie is not yet over

Messi scoring or not wot matas is hu progress 2 d next phase..

Barcelona will still b set parking in Dia own backyard

Bro I said sent parking undecided
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Reeberry: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stbobbylee:

Voce maluka..... You can kiss ma black ass..
That your gāy ass? I forbid it. Idiot.
Re: Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener by Stbobbylee: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Reeberry:
That your gāy ass? I forbid it. Idiot.
Na so u go dey go around, raping young girls and old women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / Super Eagles Warm Up Session Before Togo Match (Photos) / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.