Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (30109 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by incogni2o: 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
olaiyaO:
I'm interested

You wan go chop puf puf grin
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Jamesrock(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2021
majoie:
are you in Lagos,be at Oriental hotel Lagos. Friday 23rd Feb 10am. 0706057549. chat me up for details. it's a conference

Ignore this
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Plut01: 2:19pm On May 02, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Affordable megatron 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

Damn!
See entrepreneur mindset. If person like this man no become millionaire/billionaire then nah ishe aiye.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
Kidnapping, banditry, yahoo, pastor, politics and runs.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Kaiser20: 2:23pm On May 02, 2021
justosee:

Why don't you teach him for free since you are already making a good amount of money
apart from the air you breathe don't ask for things for free always.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Juanmike(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
Juenwume:
Learn soft skills.
like?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Ibfpleasant(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2021
Honeylaz:
How can I start Forex trading please!
you can easily locate any of forex center anywhere you are but mehn those guys will waste your time by teaching most of what you don’t need. Price action is all you need to know but people will never tell you this.. once you are good in price action broda, you are good to go..

1 Like

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Juanmike(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2021
Olayetan:

If you truly want to learn something that will be very useful to you.

Learn rewiring work, and take the hybrid part seriously...
what kind?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Olarewaju89: 2:29pm On May 02, 2021
Successmind:
See me @ the office tomorrow.

Which office

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by SKYHIGHfx: 2:29pm On May 02, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:

Broke people don't trade in Forex
I actually started with 10$
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Juanmike(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
Cloud computing... My cousin lost a 4 million Naira job because he wasn't skilled in Cloud Computing, now he's dead serious to acquire it, learning from an online paid course training platform... It's so revealing that since he divulged the information to me, I'm adding that to the things I intend to learn online.....

But sapa too much for Naija so enrolment fee and data money is the issue for me...
So because of that I put crypto on the side to fetch me money and too the stone age trade of palm oil, it is a blockchain too if given proper attention....

The future is bright (Not female)
What is cloud computing
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by SKYHIGHfx: 2:32pm On May 02, 2021
Adev95:

You are on point bro. Especially ICT smart money concepts.

Looking for a trainer in that sef.

GET THE VIDEOs OF Follow the money strategy and have peace(he simplify everything about smc) and or get LPC to learn ICT in Nigeria way....

1 Like

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by akanbiaa(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:

I know one young man there or under this thread will soon ask me to do yahoo well I have done it before and it does not pay very well and even if it pays very well that's not what I want to feed or train my future family with when I'm due to be a family man.
Wished you were never involved in Yahoo because it ruins life of those defrauded and also the doer it's just matter of time but if indeed you are no longer on that path good for you, on skills you can learn that you will need to survive it depends firsts on your passion (things you can even do for free) and also the environment you stay, what is the problem that needs solving there or things people badly need which you think you could provide with the right help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Solacecraig2: 2:36pm On May 02, 2021
I.T skills are the best, I l can assure u that. Since u are still young , I would say u shud go for programming and u while u do that, u can also become an Exchanger of Ecurrencies. It pays.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Olayetan(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2021
Juanmike:
what kind?

The kind that works on car
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Jayrow08: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Affordable megatron 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Thanks for the ideas
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Jayrow08: 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
majoie:
are you in Lagos,be at Oriental hotel Lagos. Friday 23rd Feb 10am. 0706057549. chat me up for details. it's a conference
Ogbeni na 10 digits number u drop
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Olarewaju89: 2:46pm On May 02, 2021
Manuela70:

1. I.T is the way bro emerging fields such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data science
2. Japa out of this country all means
Those two points are not mutually exclusive. Therefore I believe the contents below will benefits you
Note: lf It Als0 contains comprehensive lELTS, GMAT, GRE & T0EFL materials

How much is the training?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by MERCHANDISER: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
MackIV:

You have said it all.... I do 3 of this you listed and I have stopped applying for all these 50- 100K work.

I awake on my own terms grin grin
Baba teach me nah
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Powersurge: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:
I'm 22 right now, and I don't even have any skill at all, please now I want to go into something I want to learn something please what skill do you think will be ok for me to learn please, I live in Abuja and I can't stay empty handed as time is no longer on my side and I don't really care about schooling anymore I have seen many young men in my area graduated with a very good certificate from school for over 5 years they stay at home without a job the ones who got job got job in a some hotels in Abuja earning less than 50K or 40k after graduating for over 5 years, all this things I put into consideration and it's making me give up on schooling as they say destinies are not the same but over 6 jobless graduates in my area is making me scared, I will still go to school but for now I need to learn something. I'm thinking of learning fish and chicken feeds production.

I know one young man there or under this thread will soon ask me to do yahoo well I have done it before and it does not pay very well and even if it pays very well that's not what I want to feed or train my future family with when I'm due to be a family man. so everybody should chook mouth here and let's come up with something nice.

1. learn how to erect masts and other telecommunication technologies (don't ask me how).
2. Learn crude oil pipeline technology and repair.
3. Go to school of oceanography and learn about what it takes to become a ship or a trawler captain.
4. Learn networking (ICT) or blockchain technology.
5. If you hv money, go to Europe or America and learn how tp design and produce sneakers.
6. Go to Yomi casual or other elite fashion designers and learn how to desigbn and produce polo and other casual wears.
7. Learn video editing, animation or music production.
8. Learn snail or pig farming.

Don't ask me questions about these things. I no get energy. Internet os ur friend.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Jayrow08: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
Plut01:

Damn!
See entrepreneur mindset. If person like this man no become millionaire/billionaire then nah ishe aiye.

I dey test you.... na person lyk dis go dey give person inspiration.
Ishe aiye self go fear fear
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
Since 2018 na today 2021 una post him thread?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Lemmy123(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2021
Juanmike:
What is cloud computing
I've not taken time to search the internet for more and accurate information.. But from his explanations, he said Cloud Computing is like a data in cloud, you know cloud, where we save our stuffs and they are really safe right there, even if the world ends, it would still be there... So cloud computing is like the engineers of these cloud platforms where we save our things....

The whole thing is not too clear to me yet but just it has to do with saving data in cloud... And the database of the cloud
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Jayrow08: 2:51pm On May 02, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Baba teach me nah
Me self oo
pple r making cool money oo

1 Like

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Oshokalo: 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
Immaculatesnow:

learn how to create videos on youtube and you will make good money in your ist year, if you want to learn how to vlog like a pro then i will teach you for 10k and my youtube channels name is SIMBAZ, i am quiet popular on it and i earn a living from it without any job

my number is on my profile if serious call me no texting i hate whatapp text or any text
u create ur own YouTube video or u look for client
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Manuela70: 2:53pm On May 02, 2021
Olarewaju89:

How much is the training?
It's not a physical training. WhatsApp me let me share you full details 08 064 943 297
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Masturbator2020: 2:57pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:
I'm 22 right now, and I don't even have any skill at all, please now I want to go into something I want to learn something please what skill do you think will be ok for me to learn please, I live in Abuja and I can't stay empty handed as time is no longer on my side and I don't really care about schooling anymore I have seen many young men in my area graduated with a very good certificate from school for over 5 years they stay at home without a job the ones who got job got job in a some hotels in Abuja earning less than 50K or 40k after graduating for over 5 years, all this things I put into consideration and it's making me give up on schooling as they say destinies are not the same but over 6 jobless graduates in my area is making me scared, I will still go to school but for now I need to learn something. I'm thinking of learning fish and chicken feeds production.

I know one young man there or under this thread will soon ask me to do yahoo well I have done it before and it does not pay very well and even if it pays very well that's not what I want to feed or train my future family with when I'm due to be a family man. so everybody should chook mouth here and let's come up with something nice.
Go and learn programming. That's the most guarantee way of getting employed. Many company will even train you first,then you pay later when you start working. Don't listen to those talking about crytocurrencies o,if you ask them to show their profit now then go run.you can learn forex later,but for now go into programing with full force.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Adev95: 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

GET THE VIDEOs OF Follow the money strategy and have peace(he simplify everything about smc) and or get LPC to learn ICT in Nigeria way....

Nice. All on YouTube??
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2021
I recommend this skill "how to survive in Nigeria "lvl1,2,3
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by SKYHIGHfx: 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
Adev95:

Nice. All on YouTube??

There are some stuff u can't find on YouTube honestly.... Send me your m telegram username let me send LPC FOR YOU..... After u receive it drop offering
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Patson080(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2021
Which of the following options are you into?
I'm in the same situation
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Olarewaju89: 3:05pm On May 02, 2021
Manuela70:

It's not a physical training. WhatsApp me let me share you full details 08 064 943 297

OK. I just ask because I'm very rich now. God will help us bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? / Having Masters Vs Having Professional Certifications

Viewing this topic: Obenso15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.