Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (30097 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by DOCU(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2021
Try learning 'HOW TO SURVIVE IN NIGERIA'.
That's the best skill you can learn to survive in Nigeria.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by OsuIgboIpob: 1:35pm On May 02, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Learn to earn in $$$, learn FOREX
Broke people don't trade in Forex

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by otosa(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
Don't waste your time go and join politics. You will thanks me later.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by ojonugwa25(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2021
Learn how to paint house both interiors and exterior and other special effects like stucco,wall paper and 3dpannels etc installations thank me later call me for training on 08066728977.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Onyeka2019: 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
Skills ke you know how many skills acquisition way person don learn still yet nah zero (0) over ten now..
for me no skills way fit fletch money for living in Nigeria now coz living in this country along is BP
Nah the rich them day survive

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Olayetan(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:
I'm 22 right now, and I don't even have any skill at all, please now I want to go into something I want to learn something please what skill do you think will be ok for me to learn please, I live in Abuja and I can't stay empty handed as time is no longer on my side and I don't really care about schooling anymore I have seen many young men in my area graduated with a very good certificate from school for over 5 years they stay at home without a job the ones who got job got job in a some hotels in Abuja earning less than 50K or 40k after graduating for over 5 years, all this things I put into consideration and it's making me give up on schooling as they say destinies are not the same but over 6 jobless graduates in my area is making me scared, I will still go to school but for now I need to learn something. I'm thinking of learning fish and chicken feeds production.

I know one young man there or under this thread will soon ask me to do yahoo well I have done it before and it does not pay very well and even if it pays very well that's not what I want to feed or train my future family with when I'm due to be a family man. so everybody should chook mouth here and let's come up with something nice.

If you truly want to learn something that will be very useful to you.

Learn rewiring work, and take the hybrid part seriously...

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by ecomalchemist(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Marshal arts

Martial Arts
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Guest911: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
Visa interview skills

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
Mathias2015:
What you need is how to trade Cryptocurrencies, were mega money is hidden in this 21century. If interested call me on 08077011964
Shut up.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Honeylaz(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
Ibfpleasant:
Go for Forex! Many Nigerians doesn’t know how to trade so, they conclude it’s not a way.. look for a professional with a reliable indicator and thanks me later!
How can I start Forex trading please!
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by 18wheeler: 1:41pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:
I'm 22 right now, and I don't even have any skill at all, please now I want to go into something I want to learn something please what skill do you think will be ok for me to learn please, I live in Abuja and I can't stay empty handed as time is no longer on my side and I don't really care about schooling anymore I have seen many young men in my area graduated with a very good certificate from school for over 5 years they stay at home without a job the ones who got job got job in a some hotels in Abuja earning less than 50K or 40k after graduating for over 5 years, all this things I put into consideration and it's making me give up on schooling as they say destinies are not the same but over 6 jobless graduates in my area is making me scared, I will still go to school but for now I need to learn something. I'm thinking of learning fish and chicken feeds production.

I know one young man there or under this thread will soon ask me to do yahoo well I have done it before and it does not pay very well and even if it pays very well that's not what I want to feed or train my future family with when I'm due to be a family man. so everybody should chook mouth here and let's come up with something nice.
Anything you choose to do, I'll advise you incorporate IT into it. I've seen atleast 2 skilled handiwork persons do their thing but with IT incorporation and have stood out from the rest. Carpentry with IT based designs, marketing, and all. Also a mechanic (female o!) whose workshop is 70% female workers and whose activities are 60% automated. That attracts alot of patronage even from out of town. Another lady specializes in car bumper fabrication. She uses internet to browse the dimensions and also some device that is not common to fabricate to pin point precision. So impressive. Wish you the best and please be future thinking in all you do. IT is the future of every thing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by RuddyFusion(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2021
Osinachi00:

1- What do you want to learn? What path do you want to follow?

2- If Digital skills , then most of them you can learn via YouTube plus other several channels that have quality Digital skills ( Digital Marketing related and co )

3- They're several platforms teaching Nigerians how to be web devs, UXD etc for free one of which is Zuri training.

IT Skills will keep you going not just here but outside the shores of Nigeria

If you need more advice reach me on nigerianbybirth@gmail.com
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by BruncleZuma: 1:45pm On May 02, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Martial Arts
Thanks jare
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by ceejayluv(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2021
If you're the handy type, I'd suggest you learn auto repair or smartphone repair. You can't stay a day without earning anything.
Unfortunately there are virtually no formal training centers for such so you'll likely have to follow the apprenticeship route.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by ptoall1000: 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
To me, hair dressing and fashion designing are top money spinners

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by stanley000: 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
Everyone is just shouting YouTube! YouTube!! We all should be gr8tful to indians coz Americans or china don't post any tutorial videos. If not for Indians who would learn a damn thing on YouTube?

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
Yahoo skills bruv

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by kelechiodo(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2021
RSVP:
This is actually 2018 post and i would love the Op to tell us what has changed in his life so far.

So many things changed in his life. He became interested in women and started committing abortion by 2019. So much for someone who believes that education is a waste.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by LegendaryLover(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
MackIV:

You have said it all.... I do 3 of this you listed and I have stopped applying for all these 50- 100K work.

I awake on my own terms grin grin

Abeg gist us more. I for like hear more about them
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Chris2863(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
Mathias2015:
What you need is how to trade Cryptocurrencies, were mega money is hidden in this 21century. If interested call me on 08077011964
Is it for free?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Bahddo(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2021
Programming.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Chris2863(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin grin my question too oo
thoollz:
OP now that you are 25, did u eventually learn something? What did u learn? Can u share so as to help others.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Chris2863(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2021
Op, how far. It's now three years since you created the thread, what's the progress?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Originalsly: 2:01pm On May 02, 2021
ojonugwa25:

Learn how to paint house both interiors and exterior and other special effects like stucco,wall paper and 3dpannels etc installations thank me later call me for training on 08066728977.

When you tell people of this kind skill.... they look down on it. But one with such skills is harder to find than competent architects... interior designers... engineers.... contractors etc. In any field... when demand is greater than supply.... the one with the supply will always be king. Houses... mansions built have to be painted. Here you are offering training..... a golden opportunity that pride will not allow most to see let alone grab.

To anyone with a little capital.... and can raise poultry... I strongly you consider doing so in time for the Christmas season. Go to Agriculture section of this forum/Google... search topic My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Organicfoods... it is a step by step guide to successfully raising poultry with much local content. I have no intentions of raising poultry... but yet followed this thread as if my life depended on poultry.

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Crunchyg3: 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
olaiyaO:
I'm interested
you are interested , you no dey look date?
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by aliyuthayo(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
LEARN THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES TO SOLVE YOUR DAILY ICT CHALLENGES

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Kaiser20: 2:06pm On May 02, 2021
Onyeka2019:
Skills ke you know how many skills acquisition way person don learn still yet nah zero (0) over ten now..
for me no skills way fit fletch money for living in Nigeria now coz living in this country along is BP
Nah the rich them day survive
Only destined failures and losers think that you can't do well in Nigeria.people like you even if you give them 100 million nairathey will still fail and they will never do well.
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by samuelevans(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Programmers, come give am the 411
AE63
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
Immaculatesnow:

learn how to create videos on youtube and you will make good money in your ist year, if you want to learn how to vlog like a pro then i will teach you for 10k and my youtube channels name is SIMBAZ, i am quiet popular on it and i earn a living from it without any job

my number is on my profile if serious call me no texting i hate whatapp text or any text
Why don't you teach him for free since you are already making a good amount of money

Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Masturbator2020: 2:13pm On May 02, 2021
Immaculatesnow:

learn how to create videos on youtube and you will make good money in your ist year, if you want to learn how to vlog like a pro then i will teach you for 10k and my youtube channels name is SIMBAZ, i am quiet popular on it and i earn a living from it without any job

my number is on my profile if serious call me no texting i hate whatapp text or any text
Provide your YouTube link
Re: Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. by Lemmy123(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2021
Cloud computing... My cousin lost a 4 million Naira job because he wasn't skilled in Cloud Computing, now he's dead serious to acquire it, learning from an online paid course training platform... It's so revealing that since he divulged the information to me, I'm adding that to the things I intend to learn online.....

But sapa too much for Naija so enrolment fee and data money is the issue for me...
So because of that I put crypto on the side to fetch me money and too the stone age trade of palm oil, it is a blockchain too if given proper attention....

The future is bright (Not female)

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos) / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay?