Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her (641 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by Brookinfo(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2018
I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her.

I discovered that woman has strength that amazes men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She hold happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She is happy and loves when she is afraid her love is unconditional. There is only one thing wrong with her. She sometimes forget she is worth praise in her personality in every shape as a mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a wife.

Dear men If you treat her the same way you treat others how Is she supposed to know that she’s special to you, personally from my own vision i think a man must find himself, before he finds his woman, or he’ll damage what ever woman he comes in contact with along the way. so If you aren’t happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship.
Get your own life and love it first, then share it being a real man doesn’t mean you sleep with 100 girls. It means you fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing you. in other words a real man never stops trying to show a girl how much he cares, even if he already has her. fall in love with a girl for her heart, not what she looks like, because in the end, the skin grows old and wrinkled, but the heart stays renewed and eternal.

A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat a woman with respect. She is not your toy. She doesnt owe you anything just cause you are a man. When she come to you for comfort, you listen to her; you dont make a move on her.
Grow up and start treating women how they deserve to be treated. Disable your sexuality side and try to feel her otherwise sometimes when a girl acts like she’s not interested in you, it might be that she’s testing you to see how bad you really want her.
When a girl says ‘WHAT?’ It doesnt mean she didnt hear you, she’s giving you a chance to change what you said. When a girl’s acting like she doesn’t care about you anymore, that’s when she needs you the most.

A girl gets jealous because she’s afraid to lose you. When you’re talking to another girl, she gets nervous. Don’t get mad when a girl cares! When a girl says ‘It’s okay,’ ‘I’m fine’ or ‘Don’t worry about it.’ It’s not okay, she’s not fine and you should definitely worry about it. When a girl tells you It’s over, she’s really seeing if you would fight for her and try to give her a reason why she should stay with you and not give up.
When a girl walks away from you, she’s really seeing if you would chase after her and show her how much you really don’t want her to leave.
When she’s standing in front of you crying while trying to talk, she’s really seeing if you would reach out to her and hold her, and try to make things feel right again. personally i find a girl is the most beautiful part of Gods creation. She starts compromising at a very tender age. She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother. Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face. She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain. And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness. She is that creature of God who no one can compete. Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you.

https://brookinfo.com/the-key-to-a-good-date-is-to-pay-attention-to-her/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2018
grin

A girl gets jealous because she’s afraid to lose you. When you’re talking to another girl, she gets nervous. Don’t get mad when a girl cares! When a girl says ‘It’s okay,’ ‘I’m fine’ or ‘Don’t worry about it.’ It’s not okay, she’s not fine and you should definitely worry about it. When a girl tells you It’s over, she’s really seeing if you would fight for her and try to give her a reason why she should stay with you and not give up.
When a girl walks away from you, she’s really seeing if you would chase after her and show her how much you really don’t want her to leave.

I almost co-sign it until i read this paragraph sha grin

This is NOT necessarily applicable to all women..Most of us when we leave the relationship, bcoz we don't find any point to continue it despite we love our partner & not bcoz we want to know if our partner will begged us to stay, it is bcoz we still have respect for ourselves. wink
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by femolacqua(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by femolacqua(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I almost co-sign it until i read this paragraph sha grin

This is NOT necessarily applicable to all women..Most of us when we leave the relationship, bcoz we don't find any point to continue it despite we love our partner & not bcoz we want to know if our partner will begged us to stay, it is bcoz we still have respect for ourselves. wink

Morning, I'm I really welcome. grin
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:

Morning, I'm I really welcome. grin

Welcome where?
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by whitebeard(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Brookinfo:
I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her.

I discovered that woman has strength that amazes men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She hold happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She is happy and loves when she is afraid her love is unconditional. There is only one thing wrong with her. She sometimes forget she is worth praise in her personality in every shape as a mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a wife.

Dear men If you treat her the same way you treat others how Is she supposed to know that she’s special to you, personally from my own vision i think a man must find himself, before he finds his woman, or he’ll damage what ever woman he comes in contact with along the way. so If you aren’t happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship.
Get your own life and love it first, then share it being a real man doesn’t mean you sleep with 100 girls. It means you fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing you. in other words a real man never stops trying to show a girl how much he cares, even if he already has her. fall in love with a girl for her heart, not what she looks like, because in the end, the skin grows old and wrinkled, but the heart stays renewed and eternal.

A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat a woman with respect. She is not your toy. She doesnt owe you anything just cause you are a man. When she come to you for comfort, you listen to her; you dont make a move on her.
Grow up and start treating women how they deserve to be treated. Disable your sexuality side and try to feel her otherwise sometimes when a girl acts like she’s not interested in you, it might be that she’s testing you to see how bad you really want her.
When a girl says ‘WHAT?’ It doesnt mean she didnt hear you, she’s giving you a chance to change what you said. When a girl’s acting like she doesn’t care about you anymore, that’s when she needs you the most.

When she’s standing in front of you crying while trying to talk, she’s really seeing if you would reach out to her and hold her, and try to make things feel right again. personally i find a girl is the most beautiful part of Gods creation. She starts compromising at a very tender age. She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother. Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face. She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain. And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness. She is that creature of God who no one can compete. Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you.

https://brookinfo.com/the-key-to-a-good-date-is-to-pay-attention-to-her/
true words, true words...but if a girl tells me it over I will respect are decision and let her go..
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by femolacqua(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Welcome where?
Was just pulling your legs in respect to your dp.
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:

Was just pulling your legs in respect to your dp.

Ooohh grin

U like my DP eehnn wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by femolacqua(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooohh grin
U like my DP eehnn wink
Yeah, its cool. cheesy
Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2018
femolacqua:

Yeah, its cool. cheesy

grin

Enjoy it while it last cheesy Ooh & juz in case u will say Thank U, juz have a peep on my DP again, my reply is already embedded there grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here – The Key To A Good Date Is To Pay Attention To Her by femolacqua(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Enjoy it while it last cheesy Ooh & juz in case u will say Thank U, juz a peep on my DP again, my reply is already embedded there grin
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Sucks Miracle Manhood As A Suprise This Morning / What are you afraid of and what is the most absurd thing you have heard here? / Male Or Female, If You Are Guilty Of This, Thunder Will Murder You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.