Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (193498 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2019
gadedayoo:
I wrote did my assessment/interview on 8th of January and i have been given an offer to resume on 4th of February same with some guys we wrote we did the interview togather. What position did you apply for
How long did it take them to get back to you?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ELEFISSI: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2019
gadedayoo:
I wrote did my assessment/interview on 8th of January and i have been given an offer to resume on 4th of February same with some guys we wrote we did the interview togather. What position did you apply for

I applied for Office 365 Technical Support. I've not heard anybody that did the interview same day with me say they've receive an offer. Hopefully we should get ours this week then. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by gadedayoo: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
HaileSelassie:

I wrote the test on 7th and got a call on 15th
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by gadedayoo: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
ELEFISSI:

I applied for Office 365 Technical Support. I've not heard anybody that did the interview same day with me say they've receive an offer. Hopefully we should get ours this week then. Thanks.

The week is still fresh just keep hope alive you should get a positive response

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by weller: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
what was the offer like?
HaileSelassie:

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by weller: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please has anyone received a rejection email?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by gadedayoo: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
weller:
what was the offer like?

Job offer

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by weller: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
gadedayoo:

Job offer
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Got an invitation today for interview scheduled for Friday. The problem is the address on the CV does not march the address on the utility. And it was written bodly that the address must march.... What should I do....
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by gadedayoo: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2019
ireayomide2015:
Got an invitation today for interview scheduled for Friday. The problem is the address on the CV does not march the address on the utility. And it was written bodly that the address must march.... What should I do....

Go anyways you could inform Ose the HR guy he could be of help
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Luckyway: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Please has anyone else been called up? I was interviewed on 15th and the suspense is killing me already

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
My own interview is tomorrow please can you give me some tips
Luckyway:
Please has anyone else been called up? I was interviewed on 15th and the suspense is killing me already
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Luckyway:
Please has anyone else been called up? I was interviewed on 15th and the suspense is killing Me already
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Luckyway: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
ireayomide2015:
What role?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2019
ireayomide2015:

Anuseyi:

It is no biggie actually. Once you pass the english test you move to the technical questions which are basic too. Just read on whatever part you are being called for e.g for Azure technical... just read on azure fundamentals and cloud computing. Then the interview which is nothing serious, it is just to see how learnable you are. Just be yourself and be smart. Interview was one on one and the whole assessments and interview lasted 4 hours (8 to 12/1)
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Interview done thank you all, in case the guy we did interview today visit this page... Sorry the hr did not allow you to take my number. Pm me I will chat you
.am the guy in white shirt
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Luckyway:
any news?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Luckyway: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
HaileSelassie:
any news?
None yet. Still hopeful.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Luckyway:

None yet. Still hopeful.

Takin quite long sha.. lets remain hopeful

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Any updates
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Rottymy: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
What about those that applied for office 365 on the 25th of January?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by weller: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Has anyone gotten a rejection email from tek experts
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by jargo192: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
was the person. just checking the thread now since that day
ireayomide2015:
Interview done thank you all, in case the guy we did interview today visit this page... Sorry the hr did not allow you to take my number. Pm me I will chat you
.am the guy in white shirt
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Rottymy: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
I learnt that some people were interviewed today 8th of February. How was it for those that went?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Noting serious about the interview, English test is the major challenge where most people fails, unfortunately if you don't pass it you won't move to next module
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by folyng2006: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Hi Guys, i applied for a job as Service delivery manager at TEK EXPRTS and recently got a mail from them asking me to fill out a form to commence the recruitment process.

Please as any one got similar mails?

also i need idea of what the whole process looks like.

Thank you.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Amicable22: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2019
folyng2006:
Hi Guys, i applied for a job as Service delivery manager at TEK EXPRTS and recently got a mail from them asking me to fill out a form to commence the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Hi I also got the mail.
Just hoping to hear from them soon
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Tyewo27(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2019
need help on creating account while applying on tek-experts website.....after filling everything,when getting to the point of creating a password....it tells me ' The password doesn't meet the security requirements'...after trying different combination of password which includes letter,number and even symbols......still the same error message.....somebody help me out pls
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Obiwu: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Amicable22:

Hi I also got the mail.
Just hoping to hear from them soon
I also got the same mail
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Obiwu: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2019
folyng2006:

Thank you.
Can anyone help us out ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Test of English writing, reading and listening, technical test 70questions, personality test, team lead test, customer relationship test and customer complainant test. After the test, the hr interview you, and the technical manager will also interview if u are successful they will call you within a week. Note once you fail the English test you won't be able to proceed to next the level.... Go and practice oxford English test very well. Good luck
Obiwu:

Can anyone help us out??
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Obiwu: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
ireayomide2015:
Test of English writing, reading and listening, technical test 70questions, personality test, team lead test, customer relationship test and customer complainant test. After the test, the hr interview you, and the technical manager will also interview if u are successful they will call you within a week. Note once you fail the English test you won't be able to proceed to next the level.... Go and practice oxford English test very well. Good luck
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.