Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192978 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by hugochuks60(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
please TSE guys give me hint on the assessment. what n what were u asked?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
hugochuks60:
please TSE guys give me hint on the assessment. what n what were u asked?

Hey
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by hugochuks60(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
toro92:

The salary offered to me was on the high side though. The guy just said it straight up.. no negotiation on the amount.
What I was offered may be much, it still doesn't change the fact that there should not be differences in salary structure for same role and work.
To those that got less, a better offer will come. Tek expert is not the final career of everyone.

pls how was the assessment? wat n wat were u asked?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by hugochuks60(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
LifeIsGuhd:

Hey
pls I need ur assistance! i applied for office 365 tech support engineer. pls wat r the likely questions during the assessment/interview? pls help. thnx
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't disturb your self this all about assessment
ireayomide2015:
Test of English writing, reading and listening, technical test 70questions, personality test, team lead test, customer relationship test and customer complainant test. After the test, the hr interview you, and the technical manager will also interview if u are successful they will call you within a week. Note once you fail the English test you won't be able to proceed to next the level.... Go and practice oxford English test very well. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Rottymy: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
ireayomide2015:
Don't disturb your self this all about assessment

Please what were the things asked on Technical Questions?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Rottymy: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Do they asked questions on Active Directory, Office 360, Microsoft Azure etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by OjoAdekola(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Hi
Please those that went for Assessment center at Tek experts on Thursday (21st Feb), has anyone gotten a feedback from them?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adeyusuf2000: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Good Morning House,

Please I received an international call for assessment test for Office 365 Support Engineer ;Du role. Please I need clarity on the following.

1- what should I expect during the exercise and which site or material can I use to prepare for the assessment.

2- Is it there international HR from Bulgaria that call people for interview ? The HR personnel called me from Bulgaria.

I will be glad for those who can assist to clarify this.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ciruka: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
adeyusuf2000:
Good Morning House,

Please I received an international call for assessment test for Office 365 Support Engineer ;Du role. Please I need clarity on the following.

1- what should I expect during the exercise and which site or material can I use to prepare for the assessment.

2- Is it there international HR from Bulgaria that call people for interview ? The HR personnel called me from Bulgaria.

I will be glad for those who can assist to clarify this.
Yes, You get a call, most times its an international call.
Expect English questions (practice Oxford English test online). There's also a listening test ( you would be required to listen to a discussion & give answers)
Then, you move to call handling test, technology test & personality test. All CBT.
Then you do a group test, & finally a HR personnel interviews you.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adeyusuf2000: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Many thanks Sir.

I really appreciate.

God Bless
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by josejay: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Good Morning everyone please I applied for a position as a technical customer support and the HR promised to call me today..she's a white lady anyway... please what am I to expect.. kindly help.. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello, have you been contacted now?
josejay:
Good Morning everyone please I applied for a position as a technical customer support and the HR promised to call me today..she's a white lady anyway... please what am I to expect.. kindly help.. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please, I missed a HR cal from Malta, What should do?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by josejay: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello, have you been contacted n

Yes I have been contacted
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
I did my test and interview on 13/3/2019 for d position of Office 365 Customer Support Engineer and I haven't receive any update,may I know if anybody as a clue of what next to do ,what is most likely d next step in line
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
josejay:
I received the call from Bulgaria,she just did a phone interview for me,she asked me about my work experience,etc,just relax and ensure u are able to communicate clearly with her
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Glare247:

I received the call from Bulgaria,she just did a phone interview for me,she asked me about my work experience,etc,just relax and ensure u are able to communicate clearly with her

Please i miss the HR's call from Malta. Please what should i do?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ireayomide2015: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just call HR in Nigeria... There is no problem
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by josejay: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Glare247:

Aiit Thanks...please can u email your number to me via josephgodspower72@gmail.com..
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
ireayomide2015:

Thanks. They promise i will be called back. Pls how true can this be.

Thanks again
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by odigo4real: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
OjoAdekola:
Hi
Please those that went for Assessment center at Tek experts on Thursday (21st Feb), has anyone gotten a feedback from them?

I haven't o,has anyone been contacted?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
ireayomide2015:

Please can I get the HR contact in Nigeria.

Pls
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by josejay: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
I have an interview this week for a technical customer support position... please would I be asked questions on azure and cloud computing
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello friends ,I did my interview on 3/13/2019,and uptill now no response,if u did ur test and interview on 3/13/2019,please indicate here so as to get in touch with u privately.thank you
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by pholubaba(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
ELEFISSI:

I applied for Office 365 Technical Support. I've not heard anybody that did the interview same day with me say they've receive an offer. Hopefully we should get ours this week then. Thanks.

Hello chief,

Were you eventually given an offer for the Office 365 Tech support? had mine last month and i'm awaiting an offer from them.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=pholubaba post=76760352]

Hello chief,

Were you eventually given an offer for the Office 365 Tech support? had mine last month and i'm awaiting an offer from them.[/quote

Hello bro,did u receive any email or message as regards d job after d interview?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
This thread is too dull,give us update
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by jargo192: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2019
did my test on 14/3

was offered the role yesterday. Applied for 0365 cz of my exisiting skills was offered Azure Support

Glare247:
Hello friends ,I did my interview on 3/13/2019,and uptill now no response,if u did ur test and interview on 3/13/2019,please indicate here so as to get in touch with u privately.thank you
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Glare247(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2019
jargo192:
did my test on 14/3

was offered the role yesterday. Applied for 0365 cz of my exisiting skills was offered Azure Support

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by elgeezy: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
jargo192:
did my test on 14/3

Good evening bro. I would like to ask you few questions about the TSE role. Please I can be reached via email: lansoccer7092@gmail.com
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.