Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192617 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
benswifi:

Please can you send me her email address plz.

My email address is kayodearoniyo@gmail.com
Thanks

Try mailing abisoye explaining the issues
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
benswifi:

Please can you send me her email address, I don't have her email address, Adedamola isn't replying his mail.

My email is kayodearoniyo@gmail.com, kindly send her email to my address

Try mailing abisoye explaining the issues

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello,

I hope your week is going well!

I wanted to check in and let you know that you were successful at the assessment centre. However, we do not have a start date for your position yet and would implore you to bear with us while we conclude on a start date.

It may take a few days or weeks, but as soon as we have a start date confirmed you will be contacted for the next steps.

In the meantime, if you have any queries please send me an email and I'll happily get back to you.

Thanks, and have an outstanding week!

Regards,

Abisola Badara

Received this since April 8th... Anyone with me?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by cimhog: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Akby:
Hello,

Good morning akby

Please, I was scheduled for an interview with tek experts, but I could not make it because I was sick. So, I was asked to contact abisola, please can you send me abisoye email contact on my Gmail contact kayodearoniyo@gmail.com.

Please, I need your help on this.

I wanted to check in and let you know that you were successful at the assessment centre. However, we do not have a start date for your position yet and would implore you to bear with us while we conclude on a start date.

It may take a few days or weeks, but as soon as we have a start date confirmed you will be contacted for the next steps.

In the meantime, if you have any queries please send me an email and I'll happily get back to you.

Regards,

Abisola Badara

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by chy200(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2019
May I know which position did you apply for?
benswifi:
I have an assessment for TSE at tek expert tomorrow Monday.. anyone going for the assessment also??
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kindly text me...08024491270
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by benswifi: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
o365
chy200:
May I know which position did you apply for?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by benswifi: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
sorry for the late response .. ive sent it[quote author=cimhog post=77568932][/quote]
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Bee02: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=cimhog post=77695634][/quote]

YES!
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Bee02: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Hello,

Regards,

Abisola Badara

YES! Have you tried to follow-up with them?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by chy200(f): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ok thanks
benswifi:
o365

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by obaemf(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
I was at the assessment for Tuesday 23rd. I got an offer today which I politely declined. After numerous calls from their various country offices, apparently, they were more concerned about my current pay with my current employer.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ifex370(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2019
obaemf:
I was at the assessment for Tuesday 23rd. I got an offer today which I politely declined. After numerous calls from their various country offices, apparently, they were more concerned about my current pay with my current employer.

Please check your mail.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bee02

I haven't contacted her... Have you? More so, pay was not discussed at all during my interview
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Bee02: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Akby:
Bee02

I haven't contacted her... Have you? More so, pay was not discussed at all during my interview

Same here too, and all efforts to reach them via email proved futile. I am confused about their recruitment process cos I was surprised to read someone interviewed 23rd and got his offer letter 25th. And some of us have been held in abeyance for over 3 weeks.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by tiwatomi(m): 4:36am On May 03, 2019
Hello house , I have been called for interview as a support Engineer. Pls any hint on the likely questions?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Emhi30: 2:50pm On May 03, 2019
Please, what is this Abisoye's email address??

anyone, please.

Try mailing abisoye explaining the issues [/quote]
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2019
Bee02:
Hello,

Kindly text me on 07038269576 lets talk biko

Regards,

Abisola Badara

YES! Have you tried to follow-up with them?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ciruka: 4:43pm On May 03, 2019
Bee02:

Same here too, and all efforts to reach them via email proved futile. I am confused about their recruitment process cos I was surprised to read someone interviewed 23rd and got his offer letter 25th. And some of us have been held in abeyance for over 3 weeks.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
same thing here.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by tiwatomi(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2019
Hello house, if you have written the assessment test and did one on one interview, does that means you will be sent an offer letter?

Please I need a reply from someone in the house.

Thank you.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by opeyemi2435: 11:11am On May 10, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by tiwatomi(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2019
opeyemi2435:
Hello

I was called on Wednesday 8th of May by Tek-experts HR in Nigeria and they promised to send me an offer letter today, I did my interview on 16th of April for the role of O365 TSE.
please I just wanna know if there is an opportunity for growth in Tek Experts

I am told to resume on the 27th

Nice one am still waiting for my call up I did mine on 6th of may. I biliv is a nice place to build one's career.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by TouchOfSpice(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2019
Hi Everyone.

Is there anyone scheduled for interview for IT System Administrator position at Tek Expert?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by peabody: 10:30am On May 13, 2019
opeyemi2435:
Hello

I was called on Wednesday 8th of May by Tek-experts HR in Nigeria and they promised to send me an offer letter today, I did my interview on 16th of April for the role of O365 TSE.
please I just wanna know if there is an opportunity for growth in Tek Experts

I am told to resume on the 27th

pls can i call you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by opeyemi2435: 9:51am On May 15, 2019
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Stephenydaniel(f): 2:43pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Sequel to your application for a POSITION, we are pleased to invite you for a chat as follows:

Date: Tuesday 21st of May, 2019 or Wednesday, 22nd of May, 2019. (Please choose a day)

Time: 9:00 a.m or 1:00pm (you can come either between 9:00am to 11am or 1:00pm to 3pm)

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are to come with a copy of the following:

1. CV

2. Valid Means of Identification

3. Android Phone

4. Credentials

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail and stating your preferred date and time.

Best Regards

Marian Oyanoghafo

Show quoted text
Guz I just got dis email from newestinterview. Guz ... I don't understand y dey would b asking for an android phone ... I need ur ans r dey legit
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by crowntoro(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me how the process for this position went 'Software Support Engineer - Dynamics CRM - level 2 position' at Tek Experts?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by peemeeks(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Akby:
Hello,

Regards,

Abisola Badara

Did you later got called up and have you resumed? Was any reason given for the delayed in making an offer?

This information will help me. I had a successful assessment/interview but yet to be made an offered to and I am growing weary. Kindly help with vital information
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by peemeeks(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
InfoMinister:

TSE, what about you...
Bro can you drop your mail with me. I have a couple of question to ask as regards Tek.

Did an interview with them which was successful but I am yet to be contacted via phone call or an offer made to me.

Kindly reply with your email add. I got some questions to ask. Help a bro
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Jobsecureng: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
What date did you go for your assessment?
peemeeks:

Did you later got called up and have you resumed? Was any reason given for the delayed in making an offer?

This information will help me. I had a successful assessment/interview but yet to be made an offered to and I am growing weary. Kindly help with vital information
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
peemeeks:

Yes I was later called up and my resumption is July 29th but I've taken up another offer already. It took up to two months before I was contacted. Just exercise patience. Once you were successful at the interview, no problem just exercise patience. The offer would be sent to you after their call. They already have a figure prepared for you already which you can't negotiate again.

You'll be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.