Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192584 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by peemeeks(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jobsecureng:
What date did you go for your assessment?
I went on the 26th of June.
For OFFICE365 TSE.

Do you want to help out or you are facing the same difficulty?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by peemeeks(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Akby:

Yes I was later called up and my resumption is July 29th but I've taken up another offer already. It took up to two months before I was contacted. Just exercise patience. Once you were successful at the interview, no problem just exercise patience. The offer would be sent to you after their call. They already have a figure prepared for you already which you can't negotiate again.

You'll be fine
Odikwa serious ooo! Wow!

Taking up another offer from them or another firm?

Did you apply for another position they advertised while waiting for them?

Kindly reply.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
peemeeks:

Odikwa serious ooo! Wow!

Taking up another offer from them or another firm?

Did you apply for another position they advertised while waiting for them?

Kindly reply.

A new offer from another coy entirely. Nope i didn't apply for another.

Just be patient bro. You'll be called at their proper time
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Jobsecureng: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't understand those guys, we had same CBT test on July 5th ,passed all the assessment and interview, till now, I haven't heard anything from them, even some of the guys I'm contact with that wrote the tests too..
peemeeks:

I went on the 26th of June.
For OFFICE365 TSE.

Do you want to help out or you are facing the same difficulty?

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2019
Akby:

Yes I was later called up and my resumption is July 29th but I've taken up another offer already. It took up to two months before I was contacted. Just exercise patience. Once you were successful at the interview, no problem just exercise patience. The offer would be sent to you after their call. They already have a figure prepared for you already which you can't negotiate again.

You'll be fine

Please what exact role were you interviewed for ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
pflourish:

Please what exact role were you interviewed for ?

Technical Support Engineer
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Akby:

Technical Support Engineer
it has been almost 6 weeks ago since I was interviewed for Azure Support role but I haven't heard from them
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by CJkezie(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
@jobsecureng I also did the assessment same date on Jun 5th and yet to get a feedback although I know of a guy that was called to resume, he did same test with us as well. Their process really takes long, I sent you a personal message, do respond.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Akby(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
pflourish:

it has been almost 6 weeks ago since I was interviewed for Azure Support role but I haven't heard from them

Did you receive a congratulatory mail after the interview?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Chuxk1: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
pflourish:

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by sy4everme: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ucheuzor1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please I will like to know if yes expert application is still on and also the link to apply.

please guys I need urgent reply.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
ucheuzor1:
Please I will like to know if yes expert application is still on and also the link to apply.

please guys I need urgent reply.
Check the career section on thier website
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by sy4everme: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please have you been called
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ucheuzor1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
HaileSelassie:

Check the career section on thier website

Ok thanks. I rounded up my NYSC this year hence no much experience. do you think they will consider my application or they normally consider those with experience.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Ok thanks. I rounded up my NYSC this year hence no much experience. do you think they will consider my application or they normally consider those with experience.

Send me a pm

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by dbrown(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Meanwhile I got an interview scheduled for tomorrow. And with the reviews I'm getting here. It's very discouraging. I currently earn around 182k. Do you guys think they can pay me above that? Azure web Services support role.

I'm actually a full time developer with lots of experience using Microsoft development tools
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by HolyGhostGym: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
At least attend and pass the interview before you contemplate the remuneration.

The thing is not many folks get pass the interview.. let alone start bargaining fees.. lol

dbrown:
Meanwhile I got an interview scheduled for tomorrow. And with the reviews I'm getting here. It's very discouraging. I currently earn around 182k. Do you guys think they can pay me above that? Azure web Services support role.

I'm actually a full time developer with lots of experience using Microsoft development tools
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DeGhost: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Our client, a leading technology company and Microsoft partner has a vacancy for an Azure technical delivery manager in Lagos.
Job Description:
• The technical delivery manager (TDM) is accountable for leading the delivery of all Technology Solutions and Services delivery Engagements.
• The TDM is ultimately responsible for the leadership, financial management, quality and timely execution of all delivery engagements.
• The TDM will manage, coordinate and provide oversight function to a team of Technology Associates, Consultants, Senior Consultants and Architects while being responsible for their career development on the job and performance management.
• The preferred candidate should have at least 6 years’ experience and must have hands on experience managing a team of Technology Consultants

Preferred Academic qualification and certifications
• Must be a Graduate of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
Proven Managerial/Supervisory Experience
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud (Intelligent Cloud-Azure, Intelligent Productivity & Security-Microsoft 365) Technologies will be required
• Must be experienced in the Implementation of complex Microsoft Azure, Office 365, System Centre, etc. technical delivery/management projects in enterprise environment.
• Must be familiar with ACR (Azure Consumed Revenue), ACA (Azure Customer Add) with demonstrable experience in driving these key metrics as a leader.
• ITIL/Project Management Certification and Skills

Salary: Very Attractive
Benefits: Health Insurance, 13th month, Leave Allowance, Bonus on business performance. Interested and qualified candidates can send CVs to hr@bluegeane.com on or before September 11, 2019
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DeGhost: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Our client, a leading technology company and Microsoft partner has a vacancy for a technical sales executive (cloud solutions and Services) in Lagos.

Main Responsibilities
• Maintain and grow our business with our existing major accounts
• Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of securing purchase orders. Working with teammate to coordinate outcomes
• Report to Head of sales, and work with her/him to maximise growth
• Assist external technical sales executive in making appointments and meeting the sales Team targets
Send quotations, pursuing these to purchase orders
• Liaise with technical colleagues and our Order Fulfilment Team to respond to customer queries
• Use and maintain our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
• Meet with customers and prospects who visit our Technology Centre, and occasional site visits
• Maximise the opportunities from our existing customer base
• Prospect for new customers within key target growth areas
• Take part in monthly sales meetings
• Negotiate pricing within predetermined parameters as agreed with the Head of sales
• Report on competitive activity and recommend actions as deemed necessary

Requirement:
• Must be a Graduate of a recognised tertiary institution (HND/BSC)
Minimum of 3 years’ Proven sales Experience selling cloud solutions and Services (Office 365, Azure etc.)
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Must be articulate in oral and verbal communication
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be a passionate and driven sales person

Salary: Attractive
Benefits: Health Insurance, 13th month, Leave Allowance
Interested and qualified candidates can send CVs to Hr@bluegeane.com on or before September 11, 2019
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by EngrTommy: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Sleekydee post=65252555] Plz can u send me ur number i will be going for Tek expert interview and will need some tips from you. This is my number: 07030526328 Tommy
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by HolyGhostGym: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by nwosu35: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
ireayomide2015:
Interview done thank you all, in case the guy we did interview today visit this page... Sorry the hr did not allow you to take my number. Pm me I will chat you
.am the guy in white shirt

Please kindly check your message l need to speak with you, as regards my interview with them tomorrow, it's urgent please
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Easternheart: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Has anyone being scheduled for interview for the role of Office 365 TSE? Mine is next week, pls I need some guidance on areas to focus on like:

technical questions on cloud technologies?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by nwosu35: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Easternheart:
Has anyone being scheduled for interview for the role of Office 365 TSE? Mine is next week, pls I need some guidance on areas to focus on like:

technical questions on cloud technologies?

I sent you a PM, kindly reply we need to talk
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by nwosu35: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Akby:

Did you receive a congratulatory mail after the interview?

Did you receive a congratulatory mail after your interview. . .?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Easternheart: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
nwosu35:

I sent you a PM, kindly reply we need to talk

I have replied your PM.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Easternheart: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello guys, this group seen to be quiet. Well, I successfully pass the interview stage.
Am I suppose to receive congratulation email. The interviewer just told me that if the interview is successful, they will contact me.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by HolyGhostGym: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2019
They will definitely contact you at a later time. Patience is definitely the underlying keyword here...

The truth is a lot of folks apply and they will only pick those that match their key values the most.

So just be very patient

Easternheart:
Hello guys, this group seen to be quiet. Well, I successfully pass the interview stage.
Am I suppose to receive congratulation email. The interviewer just told me that if the interview is successful, they will contact me.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ladykilllar: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Morning guys, i have applied for the role of technical support officer and i haven't even gotten any call or link to anything. I guess their recruitment process takes a lot of time.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by qudus55: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Has anyone who interviewed around September been called?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by larex007(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Can someone assist with Tek expert HR contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.