Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari (34450 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Nackzy: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
The people responsible for his stupidity and consienceless utterances are his followers...who rejected buying fuel 87 Naira or less n are buying 190 and above..people who rejected less hardship for serious Hardship, people who rejected 60 - 150,000 employment for 30,000 employment, people who rejected less corruption for serious corruption, People that have lost it completely E.g Sarki, Yarimo, Ngeneukwenu, El Rufai, Femi, Chief lieist Alhaji Lie Mohammed, Ameachi, utomi, sagay, tinubu, garba, Pls fellow Nigerians help me list them... If you are one of them and you quote me... May Herdsmen or Boko Haram Visit you or your family or your relation
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by NSK4U(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
it's ok, we all witnessed d fulfilment, just respect INEC result come 2019 and Nigerians will not forget u.

PDP, PLEASE CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IS ALL WE ASK U.
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bye Bye baba

It DANKWAMBO TIME

D K B 2019
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Mayormam: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Issorite
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by arrestdarrester: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Where was I when the promises were fulfilled? Hearing this made me feel the way I felt when I woke up and heard the air hostesses had finished serving food midway into my long haul flight.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Archbishop88: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sorry, Ayam not understanding? Which if the promises? Anyway u guys can come to enjoy yourself dz weekend

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Duru009(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emycord:
SO WHAT IS HE LOOKING FOR NEXT YEAR

To consolidate on those achievement !
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Hintboy: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is it just me or
Did his speech just gave me
#GOOSEBUMPS
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by timwudz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
fSociety:
Buhari till 2023
Abi aye fe baje ni
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Bigsolo10: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari proved uw citificate with this question
JAMB QUESTIONS 2018
1. Animals that eat money are called...
A. Carnivores.
B. Omnivores.
C. Monivores.
D. Herbivores.

2. What is the natural habitat for naira-eating snakes?
A. Aquatic
B. Jamb headquarters
C. Terrestrial
D. Forest

3. The process by which a snake swallows money is called...
A. Phagocytosis
B. Engulfing
C. Pinocytosis
D. Embezzlement.
UTME 2018, leaked...

Maths,...the probability of x snake swallowing 36million naira is y find x.

English,... Fill in the blank ....... A snake swallowed 36million. a)could it be true? b) it could be true? c) true it could be?

Biology... Sketch the dorsoventral view of the snake capable of swallowing 36million naira...

Physics... Calculate the escape velocity with which a snake swallowed 36million Naira and disappeared unnoticed... take speed of light (8x10*9km/s)

Chemistry... What is the mola mass of 36million Naira...?

Economics... a snake worth 36million Naira define its opportunity cost.

Geography... Where on earth can we find the snake that swallowed our 36million Naira?

Best of luck...

��������

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Bigsolo10: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
JAMB QUESTIONS 2018
A. Carnivores.
B. Omnivores.
C. Monivores.
D. Herbivores.

A. Aquatic
B. Jamb headquarters
C. Terrestrial
D. Forest

A. Phagocytosis
B. Engulfing
C. Pinocytosis
D. Embezzlement.
UTME 2018, leaked...

English,... Fill in the blank ....... A snake swallowed 36million. a)could it be true? b) it could be true? c) true it could be?

Biology... Sketch the dorsoventral view of the snake capable of swallowing 36million naira...

Physics... Calculate the escape velocity with which a snake swallowed 36million Naira and disappeared unnoticed... take speed of light (8x10*9km/s)

Geography... Where on earth can we find the snake that swallowed our 36million Naira?

Best of luck...

�������� ;D5
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by drnoel: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Yes U have... U promised change, Nigerians are having it to d fullest.. U didn't mention positive change so U are ryt..
Em d part 2 of Chibok drama series is out oo baba, now showing in Yola there sef

Gbam
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by babdap: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes especially one meal per day, what most Nigerians are living on.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by cchiagom(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Yes, His promise of cowlonizing Nigeria. His promise of insecurity, His promise of making the country unhabitable His promise of muzzling critics, His promise of marginalizing the Igbos, His promise of ressurecting a Jihad, His promise of enlisting Nigeria as an Islamic Nation. His promise of putting Northerners in all the strategic positions.
Thank you for fulfilling your promises. Please take a bow and head #BackToDaura.
Supported

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by truthstands12: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't have anything to say. You have fulfilled it.....so what do you still want in 2019? Isorite.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by truthstands12: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Does the president check the response of people? From front page of comments till here, 95% are not happy. Does this mean anything to the president?
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by ideologies(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I am in agreement with Buhari that he has fulfilled his mission to Nigeria.

For those that may not be aware, Buhari's mission to Nigeria is to kill and destroy the entire country. He must be returned to Daura come 2019 to answer to his crime against humanity.

Good riddance!
u be scam, I rather trust buhari than listen to you, a 2faced man
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Emycord: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Duru009:

To consolidate on those achievement !
OR RATHER TO COMSOLE HIMSELF WITH OUR RESOURCES
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
OK....I'll score u com 2019.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by pressplay411(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dear wailers we Buharists officially apologize for this mess.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by raph101(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
this is the height of it all... we are finished !
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Clinton207: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Heya, you have tried ehn.... Pele hope you can now take a bow
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Jsaviour(f): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
I would rather vote a stone in next election than Buhari. Atleast i would be sure I voted inanimate object than a living corpse.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
this man need brain reset
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by christ007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can see the reason why bahari is interested in fram is bciz he also have is own cow that all those Fulani men are taking to peoples fram
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by mywells: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Whatever they are giving to this man before he talks is so strong embarassed
lol
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by mywells: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2018
This guy is dead and still regarded as Nigeria president who is responsible for this?is it Femi adesina or aaba kyari or thievenubu?
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by mywells: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Bigsolo10:
JAMB QUESTIONS 2018
A. Carnivores.
B. Omnivores.
C. Monivores.
D. Herbivores.

A. Aquatic
B. Jamb headquarters
C. Terrestrial
D. Forest

A. Phagocytosis
B. Engulfing
C. Pinocytosis
D. Embezzlement.
UTME 2018, leaked...

Best of luck...

��������
buhari needs you in his government to win 2019 election.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Dav24(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2018
This man is not even ashame of himself, mr president to be frank with you, you have surrounded yourself with sycophants and praise singers who by themselves dont know what good governance is. This sycophants have blocked every good reasoning in your brain, even if there is any, with deceptions and bad advice. To be frank with you, your government have failled in all espect of minimum standard. It is only your fulani brothers and by extension muslims that can point to the area of Islamization and the planed cattle colonies as an achievement, so stop decieving yourself.
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Yankee101: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Thunder....
Re: "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari by Josephshola: 6:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Is like the bubu is mad ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) / Nigeria Acting On Turkey’s Troop Deployment In Libya – FG / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.