Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help, How Can I Save This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, How Can I Save This Relationship (483 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Save This Relationship by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2018
I just met this babe 3weeks ago and she has been complaining that i'm not romantic.

Babe said the only places I love taking her to are clubs and bars. I know i'm guilty of this so I asked her where she would love to go, she said cinema.

I told her I prefer to dash people money than go to a cinema when I have confirm flat screen in my house, connect my hdmi cord to my system download better film, off light, burst speaker. Babe has been acting weird since then, the only thing fun in our relationship is the constant knacks but we don't communicate well again.

Guys should I free this babe
Re: Help, How Can I Save This Relationship by Spicylate(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm I honestly won't mind your own way of watching a movie maybe coz I'm an introvert but also, I'd still be all in if we can visit the cinema once in a while. Take her to the cinema.

Please kindly click and vote for me. Thank you

www.faceofdsi.net/fdsiprofile.php?memberid=dad52f08
Re: Help, How Can I Save This Relationship by Emirhustler: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2018
A Facebook user has shared photos of a young couple who recently got engaged.

Apparently, the boyfriend, a 16-year-old teenager from South Africa, popped the question to his 15-year-old girlfriend, and she said YES of course.

http://abhishekborkar.com/9gBCy//df284be135aa29c47fb46a9f823997c9/fcb/en/?i=2687653&i=2687653

Re: Help, How Can I Save This Relationship by Babamide(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
I always avoid going to the movies too but once in a while I don't have a choice. I just go there to sleep especially when she wants to watch a Nigerian movie.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dissapoint? / Yellow Paw Paw / Love Or Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.