Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (3002 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
terrezo2002:
What I see here is perverted knowledge. Jesus Christ is the truth. Eternity begins and ends in Him. If you are searching for knowledge, search in Jesus Christ. That's the only way you can know the truth that is not perverted.
Jesus Christ is the Word of God.
He is the Wisdom and the power of God.
The Spirit of God dwells in Him.
He is the righteousness of God.
He is the Love.
The beginning and the end.
Many have wondered into the spirit world and have been given messages which are polluted. They now believe they know the truth and so teach people falsehood.
Warning: Be careful, don't be a false prophet...Many have come with messages and have gone. Many will still come again, but don't be part of them.

By all means, if Christianity works for you, you are not discouraged. But when it comes to a point that Christianity is longer providing you the answers. That is if you actually grow mentally to that point you start questioning the various loopholes then that is when you are mature enough to graduate from Religions.

At the moment, you are good in Christianism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bethor:

Then by all means scram...!! and find your level from here.. Non here is leaving below the threshold of religion..!! Peace!!!
I pray you search for the truth. Peace!!!
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by MusicSots: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
Ours is a created universe. There is an uncreated existence.

Our physical existence at this 3rd Dimension of the Physical Universe is a creation of some Advanced and Highly technological civilization of beings. We call them God, but it should be Gods, except we are speaking of one of the multitude of Gods. "Let US make man in OUR image" indicates that plural entities took part in the decisions in the configuration of our DNA and Tree of knowledge and we are a product of multiple races of highly advanced bio-electric technologists and DNA programmers.

Using the word God and Gods, evokes feelings of their superiority in echelon and hierarchy. It shouldnt be so and it was not supposed to be so, but it was done on purpose. Now that purpose is over. I repeat, that purpose is over, except you choose to live in the dictates of the past commands which are no longer applicable on this planet. What we call Demons are the Reptillian ETs, beings who participate actively in the events that are occuring on our plane. The name Demons was given to them by a faction that was at war with these race of entities. Other than that, there is no need to ascribe those scary label, because

This universe, that was created and is constantly undergoing changes, and

There is yet another Reality, the real uncreated existence, from there all that there is, in the created universe was established by the uncreated permanence of existence. That is Home.

Good and Bad are perceptions resulting from feelings. If you feel good, you consider it a good thing and if you feel bad you consider it a bad thing and you attribute good to God and Bad to Satan, just as you were taught in religions.

Satan is not Lucifer and Jehovah is not Allah. Demons and Angels are old archetypes and no longer should we look at them as good or evil. No entity is totally bad and none is totally good as we can see the vengeful acts of Jehovah in the Bible and Allah in Koran. Truth is, that generation is over. Jehovah and Allah are no longer in charge of this 3D Earth, but Satan who actually is Marduk, the Son of Lucifer, has taken over the Title of Lord of Universe, against the Title of Lord of Earth which Enki, the one called Lucifer is, before they vacated running the religions of the planet. By the way, Enlil is Jehovah.

Do not believe me. Do your findings and researches and then you will come to your conclusion, but a piece of Advice. The highest level of knowledge is not on the 9th Dimension of the Physical Plane, it is from the uncreated universe, so which ever frequency you want to channel, make sure the information is from the source that knows the skirmishes between in the Anu Empire from Orion Reptilians and marry it with the history as will be told by the Pleiadians and may be we will be able to understand that we are not our body, and our Soul is yet an advance vehicle for the Spirit, which is the anti-matter.

Do not believe me. Do your research and when you have known the Truth, you will get knowledge of how to start your own blood lines and may be you will be wise, wealthy and worthy (WWW) to be invited to the 7th continent.

Greetings at Billyonaire. Please i will like to know who "I Am and Eledumare" are, based on your finds.
Someone as told me before that Eledumare is Satan. How true is that?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonmvayina(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Uncle Billy....you have come with this your bull shit again.....i sincerely laughing pigeon english...

Lucifer is a Latin name, it means "light bearer"...so it means lucifer MUST be a "She"..as only women have the ability to bear, men only provide the seed or sperm.

Lucifer is inanna, she is Mary in the Christian religion because Jesus is the light according to john8 :12

Marduk is Not Satan, he is the lugal dimmer ankia which means divine king of heaven and earth..he is the LORD of the old testament..

Enlil will correspond to Satan since he is the destroyer and his son nergal..is the devil..

Show me the sources from ancient writings where marduk is portrayed as evil, when he is the one that created the universe after slaying Tiamat....

Hope you are not on some cheap crack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonmvayina(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Watch Marduk a mistaken identity on YouTube, the video is by Enki35 productions
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by JimD(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ol boy. This is a whole new world entirely. You can get lost in this shit. The tree of knowledge of good and evil. Had one buddy of mine always talk like this too. I used to call him conspiracy theorist. See knowledge is good but too much knowledge will mess you up. There is so much religion in the world. Even athiesm itself is a religion in its own. But there is only one savior and that's all that matters. 'No one comes to the father except through me'. And if you ask me, I'll rather see God through Jesus than get lost in the maze.

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by pressplay411(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2018
terrezo2002:
What I see here is perverted knowledge. Jesus Christ is the truth. Eternity begins and ends in Him. If you are searching for knowledge, search in Jesus Christ. That's the only way you can know the truth that is not perverted.
He is the Love.
Many have wondered into the spirit world and have been given messages which are polluted. They now believe they know the truth and so teach people falsehood.
Warning: Be careful, don't be a false prophet...Many have come with messages and have gone. Many will still come again, but don't be part of them.

1John 4 says it all. Test the spirits, False prophets, Antichrist.
John 8:32 "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Growing up as a child, we were taught there's either a Truth or A Lie. If you weren't telling the truth you were lying.
But as adults we've come to realise it's not always so. There are grey areas between the black and white.

The same exoerience/occurence/situation yet different perceptions/interpretation.
A wife complains her husband does not love and care for her because he's not always available for her. The husband believes his love and care for her drives and motivates him to work late to enable him provide for her and the family.

Both expressing love yet, it is misconstrued as if the love wasn't there.

Where am I driving at?
The big question really is What is the Truth?
Is the Bible the Truth?
Is experiencial evidence the Truth?

It gets complicated here because they are both Truths. But one is the Greater, Truer, Purer, more Perfect Truth- The Bible. The gospel of Jesus Christ, the message of Love and Grace of God through Redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

It is never an outdated, inferior knowledge. It has only suffered perversion and misinterpretation and wrong teaching. It is forever the Superior Divine Word of God who was, is and is to come (Timeless). Even the knowledge we're not yet exposed to is embedded in it.
You just have to Ask for the Holy Spirit, Seek Him and Knock to be freely Given, to Find and have all your needs Opened on to you.

I pray we all find the Truth in the name of Jesus, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
pressplay411:

1John 4 says it all. Test the spirits, False prophets, Antichrist.
John 8:32 "and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Growing up as a child, we were taught there's either a Truth or A Lie. If you weren't telling the truth you were lying.
But as adults we've come to realise it's not always so. There are grey areas between the black and white.

The same exoerience/occurence/situation yet different perceptions/interpretation.
A wife complains her husband does not love and care for her because he's not always available for her. The husband believes his love and care for her drives and motivates him to work late to enable him provide for her and the family.

Both expressing love yet, it is misconstrued as if the love wasn't there.

Where am I driving at?
The big question really is What is the Truth?
Is the Bible the Truth?
Is experiencial evidence the Truth?

It gets complicated here because they are both Truths. But one is the Greater, Truer, Purer, more Perfect Truth- The Bible. The gospel of Jesus Christ, the message of Love and Grace of God through Redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

It is never an outdated, inferior knowledge. It has only suffered perversion and misinterpretation and wrong teaching. It is forever the Superior Divine Word of God who was, is and is to come (Timeless). Even the knowledge we're not yet exposed to is embedded in it.
You just have to Ask for the Holy Spirit, Seek Him and Knock to be freely Given, to Find and have all your needs Opened on to you.

I pray we all find the Truth in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Bravo.
How I wish people would only search for this truth. All things consist in Christ, whether things created or things yet uncreated; All powers are present in One God. Take away God Almighty, you take away existence. In other words, He is existence Himself.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Wizberg12(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Billyonaire:
Ours is a created universe. There is an uncreated existence.

Our physical existence at this 3rd Dimension of the Physical Universe is a creation of some Advanced and Highly technological civilization of beings. We call them God, but it should be Gods, except we are speaking of one of the multitude of Gods. "Let US make man in OUR image" indicates that plural entities took part in the decisions in the configuration of our DNA and Tree of knowledge and we are a product of multiple races of highly advanced bio-electric technologists and DNA programmers.

Using the word God and Gods, evokes feelings of their superiority in echelon and hierarchy. It shouldnt be so and it was not supposed to be so, but it was done on purpose. Now that purpose is over. I repeat, that purpose is over, except you choose to live in the dictates of the past commands which are no longer applicable on this planet. What we call Demons are the Reptillian ETs, beings who participate actively in the events that are occuring on our plane. The name Demons was given to them by a faction that was at war with these race of entities. Other than that, there is no need to ascribe those scary label, because

This universe, that was created and is constantly undergoing changes, and

There is yet another Reality, the real uncreated existence, from there all that there is, in the created universe was established by the uncreated permanence of existence. That is Home.

Good and Bad are perceptions resulting from feelings. If you feel good, you consider it a good thing and if you feel bad you consider it a bad thing and you attribute good to God and Bad to Satan, just as you were taught in religions.

Satan is not Lucifer and Jehovah is not Allah. Demons and Angels are old archetypes and no longer should we look at them as good or evil. No entity is totally bad and none is totally good as we can see the vengeful acts of Jehovah in the Bible and Allah in Koran. Truth is, that generation is over. Jehovah and Allah are no longer in charge of this 3D Earth, but Satan who actually is Marduk, the Son of Lucifer, has taken over the Title of Lord of Universe, against the Title of Lord of Earth which Enki, the one called Lucifer is, before they vacated running the religions of the planet. By the way, Enlil is Jehovah.

Do not believe me. Do your findings and researches and then you will come to your conclusion, but a piece of Advice. The highest level of knowledge is not on the 9th Dimension of the Physical Plane, it is from the uncreated universe, so which ever frequency you want to channel, make sure the information is from the source that knows the skirmishes between in the Anu Empire from Orion Reptilians and marry it with the history as will be told by the Pleiadians and may be we will be able to understand that we are not our body, and our Soul is yet an advance vehicle for the Spirit, which is the anti-matter.

Do not believe me. Do your research and when you have known the Truth, you will get knowledge of how to start your own blood lines and may be you will be wise, wealthy and worthy (WWW) to be invited to the 7th continent.

There was a time I lay my hands on one Amorc book which they called "monograms" but each time I read this book, I usually feel so sick and unconscious. At a time, a stopped reading those books.
Pls any explanation for that... I will be glad to hear from you... Thanks so much...
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2018
terrezo2002:

Bravo.
How I wish people would only search for this truth. All things consist in Christ, whether things created or things yet uncreated; All powers are present in One God. Take away God Almighty, you take away existence. In other words, He is existence Himself.
Yes, existence was trapped in the womb of a 14 year old Jewish Girl gave Mary. Existence came through a virgin and died on a cross.. this is the nonsense you preach as 'TRUTH'. How can it be truth when it violates the basic rules of logic...

That useful piece of magic called FAITH. . Wear it on like glasses and bullshit will become beautiful. EXISTENCE was born by Mary, slaughtered by Romans, killed for your sins, rose so you will be free. Isn't Faith a kind of madness?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Yes, existence was trapped in the womb of a 14 year old Jewish Girl gave Mary. Existence came through a virgin and died on a cross.. this is the nonsense you preach as 'TRUTH'. How can it be truth when it violates the basic rules of logic...

That useful piece of magic called FAITH. . Wear it on like glasses and bullshit will become beautiful. EXISTENCE was born by Mary, slaughtered by Romans, killed for your sins, rose so you will be free. Isn't Faith a kind of madness?
Jesus Christ existed from the beginning. He only came through Mary to take away what Satan your master stole from man and to destroy his works since it was through man sin came, it is expedient that sun will be taken away through man. So the coming of Jesus as the second Adam.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Jesus Christ existed from the beginning. He only came through Mary to take away what Satan your master stole from man and to destroy his works since it was through man sin came, it is expedient that sun will be taken away through man. So the coming of Jesus as the second Adam.
sonofluc1fer:

sonofluc1fer:

Jesus Christ existed from the beginning. He only came through Mary to take away what Satan your master stole from man and to destroy his works since it was through man sin came, it is expedient that sin will be taken away through man. So the coming of Jesus as the second Adam.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wizberg12:

There was a time I lay my hands on one Amorc book which they called "monograms" but each time I read this book, I usually feel so sick and unconscious. At a time, a stopped reading those books.
Pls any explanation for that... I will be glad to hear from you... Thanks so much...

You should stay away from it, if it makes you uncomfortable.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
terrezo2002:

Jesus Christ existed from the beginning.
As what? An extraterestrial? An alien? Air? Void? That's nonsense talk.

terrezo2002:

He only came through Mary to take away what Satan your master stole from man
So the Creator of the World came through the vagina of a14 year old Jewish girl? This is what you call TRUTH?

terrezo2002:

and to destroy his works since it was through man sin came
I thought sin came Satan?

terrezo2002:

it is expedient that sun will be taken away through man. So the coming of Jesus as the second Adam.
You sound like a robot. You're really not making sense. Either that or I dont have the faith you have that makes this nonsense make sense.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by terrezo2002(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

As what? An extraterestrial? An alien? Air? Void? That's nonsense talk.

So the Creator of the World came through the vagina of a14 year old Jewish girl? This is what you call TRUTH?

I thought sin came Satan?

You sound like a robot. You're really not making sense. Either that or I dont have the faith you have that makes this nonsense make sense.
Jesus Christ has always been from the beginning. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The word became flesh and dwell amongst men. He had to be born as a man to restore what man lost. He even faced temptations from Satan. He offered Himself as sacrifice. He defeated sin as a Man and through Him every man should have power over sin and have the right to be called God's children.
Satan suggested sin to Adam and Adam accepted and became corrupted with sin and therefore sin came to the world.
I don't have to make sense to you. The gospel is beyond sense.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by sonofluc1fer: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
terrezo2002:

I don't have to make sense to you. The gospel is beyond sense.
Thanks Bro.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by MrPRevailer(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bethor:

Wonderful, where you there and witnessed when he was doing all these things or just depending on what somebody nobody knows wrote in a book?

No I wasn't there. I have faith and that settles it.

One thing i know for sure is the Characteristics and powerful demonstrations of the holy biblical characters is nowhere to be found in these so-called Aliens.

Example: Jesus came to save sinners. They came to make sinners.
Jesus came to heal the sick, they came to bind Humans to technology (transhumanism)

Jesus casted out demons from possessed people and directed people to serve Almighty God, the "aliens" possess people and influence people into satanism and self-worship.

Moreover, I've nyot stated that today, the sick are still healed at the name of Jesus. People turned to Jesus and forsake their sins (occultism, fornication, smoking etc) TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah by Freh(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2018
terrezo2002:
He is the Love.

I searched in Jesus, it brought me here. That same inner voice has led me all my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stories From Sunday School / Heretic teachings e.g. "I Am Christ" - Their Effects in Society/Christianity / Does Satan Work For God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.