Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo (26080 Views)

Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / Law Regulating The Amount Of Cash Salary Paid By An Employer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by justtoodark: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
dfrost:

Nobody is going to force you to forgive but be sincere, justtoodark, do you really hate those guys? Throw away this hate. It can hurt more than you know it. Please I beg of you. embarassed cry

say pwetty pwease with cherry on it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by dfrost: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

say pwetty pwease with cherry on it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where do we get the cherry from now. Haba? We don't cherries in Nigeria. Please I beg of you again. Sit your friends down and explain the pros and cons of their actions and tell them how hurt you felt. That's the start. Hate no good my brother.

I've seen what hate can do. Trust me. It's dangerous.
Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by justtoodark: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
dfrost:

Where do we get the cherry from now. Haba? We don't cherries in Nigeria. Please I beg of you again. Sit your friends down and explain the pros and cons of their actions and tell them how hurt you felt. That's the start. Hate no good my brother.

I've seen what hate can do. Trust me. It's dangerous.

kiiikikikiki...you are a funny fellow...sooo,you think if i dont like igbos no more the world will end..?

kiiiiikikikikiki...concerning the cherry,you can import it....una love importing everything anyways....
Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by dfrost: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

kiiikikikiki...you are a funny fellow...sooo,you think if i dont like igbos no more the world will end..?
kiiiiikikikikiki...concerning the cherry,you can import it....una love importing everything anyways....

Very funny fellow you are too wink smiley cheesy grin. So because I told you to forgive, I have turned Igbo. cheesy grin. Don't forgive ooo. Hold am wella. Infact use am cook soup. cheesy grin
Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by justtoodark: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
dfrost:

Very funny fellow you are too wink smiley cheesy grin. So because I told you to forgive, I have turned Igbo. cheesy grin. Don't forgive ooo. Hold am wella. Infact use am cook soup. cheesy grin

kikikikiki...why do you care about igbos then...??..na them carry wahala put on their heads....

sooo,it shouldnt bother you if i dont like them....
Re: The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo by dfrost: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

kikikikiki...why do you care about igbos then...??..na them carry wahala put on their heads....
sooo,it shouldnt bother you if i dont like them....

I care about everybody obviously because I can't live alone. Variety is the spice of life. If I can't create, why hate?

Imagine eating only carrot because carotene is good for the body, you go just white sharp sharp. grin cheesy. Enjoy your day bruh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner? / Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss? / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.