Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Set To Marry 2 Ladies And Does Different Wedding Posters For For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry 2 Ladies And Does Different Wedding Posters For For Them (383 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Marry 2 Ladies And Does Different Wedding Posters For For Them by vagug: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
According to reports, a young man who is set to marry two ladies on the same day in Abia state decided to do separate wedding posters for his two fiancees in order to avoid confusion and show how special the day will be for them.

The groom-to-be identified as Master Ejindu became an online sensation after his wedding poster was shared online as he’s set to marry two women; Miss Oyediya and Miss Ebere on Sunday 25th February 2018 at Agbala Amangwu Amogudu in Abiriba, Abia State.

SEE MORE PHOTOS

Re: Man Set To Marry 2 Ladies And Does Different Wedding Posters For For Them by marunga(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chai.....See a very lucky guy. Two dishes every day and night, I wish it was me...chai

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship? Not A Problem. / “in Ghana Now, Poverty Chases You Right After Pay Day” – Pastor / Stand A Chance To Win #10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.