Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Do You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tell? (289 Views)

A Picture With Lot Of Meaning - Can You Tell The Meaning Of Each Of This Photos / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell? by Deicide: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you come across a person or a friend and their breath or body stink do you tell them? or do you just manage or try to speed up the convo so you can work your way grin Sharp-Sharp before it kills you?

I personally think we should tell o most people with bad breath don't usually know their breath stink same with body odor sometimes......The only thing is that you should try to do it in a polite way....NLlander's what do you think? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell My Movie Script, Or Partner For Production / True Love / New American Bride Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding.---she Ran Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.