Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady (17013 Views)

Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Lagos INEC Sets For Supplementary Elections In 148 Polling Units / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by chimeee: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her Instagram page to share her horrible experience at the INEC office in Lekki while trying to register for Permanent Voters Card.

She shared the picture above and wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-shares-her-horrible-experience-at-the-inec-office-while-trying-to-get-her-pvc.html

that was my experience here in onitsha...I have attempted 5 times to get pvc and I still don't have it
Re: "My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady by GuntersChain(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
they want to systematically disenfranchised the populace of their voting right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.