Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour (17089 Views)

James Ibori: British Government To Keep 95% Of Ibori's Loot: / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by egift(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2012

Beaf (since Delta State na your home front), can you help identify some of those guys that are hailing from behind. It will be nice if we can get to know them.

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by egift(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
NB: This was is the photo of Ibori in December, 2009 - when the court ruled in Asaba that he had no case to answer.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by chardino(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hw fast things change....Who knows them it was going to be like this now?
Those shameless fools behind also need to be tryed....
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by xammy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
where the picture?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by NEROSKY(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
na dem dem shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by babaowo: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
he should have hide his ass in naija.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
NEROSKY: na dem dem shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how dare u angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy wink wink

And to think that those men are family men that have wives and kids. i wonder what they are teaching them?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Elpeeus: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
Dis 1 na collection of old thieves,,,na dem ful him back,,,,make dem go UK go free naa grin
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2012
egift:

Beaf (since Delta State na your home front), can you help identify some of those guys that are hailing from behind. It will be nice if we can get to know them.
See how time flies ! cheesy

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Josh316(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
ALI IBORI AND THE FORTY THIEVES.... grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
So when will beaf/faeb help us identify these guys na ? grin grin hope they are not nairalanders o cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Rhino5dm: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
Brouhahahahahaha!. The moroncology called BEAF can only view this thread as a guest. Shaming yi ti po ju!
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by killuminati(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
egift:

look at his head like coconut! And all those thieves for his back where dem dey now!?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by boysy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

~Bluetooth:

Una sure say na Ibori be dis? Original Niger Deltan? Obori in my place means fowl with one leg. No wonder Ibori no fit stand again with two legs in UK prison.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by killuminati(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
egift:

where is GEJ in that picture??
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Akiika: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
Du!mb a&& criminal, i wonder who advised you to run away from Nigeria, the land of lawlessness and absurdity where criminals like you are above the law and infact celebrated. If you hadn't run, you would have probably been in the senate (where other criminals like you retire to). If you had been better enlightened, you would have understood the extradition agreement between UAE and Britain. But it's the spirit of millions of people you have impoverished that led you to your waterloo. I honestly don't wish you come out of this alive...barawo bansa!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Rhino5dm: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
BEAF!!!! Where you dey na? Come see your brother. I no fit shout.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by aljharem(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Akiika: Du!mb a&& criminal, i wonder who advised you to run away from Nigeria, the land of lawlessness and absurdity where criminals like you are above the law and infact celebrated. If you hadn't run, you would have probably been in the senate (where other criminals like you retire to). If you had been better enlightened, you would have understood the extradition agreement between UAE and Britain. But it's the spirit of millions of people you have impoverished that led you to your waterloo. I honestly don't wish you come out of this alive...barawo bansa!

That is the government Beaf and other Bigots like wealey and co support. LOL maybe na Emmanuel go go london next grin grin grin

BTW Beaf is sad because he monthly salary has been reduced cry cry
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Beaf: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Akiika: Du!mb a&& criminal, i wonder who advised you to run away from Nigeria, the land of lawlessness and absurdity where criminals like you are above the law and infact celebrated. If you hadn't run, you would have probably been in the senate (where other criminals like you retire to). If you had been better enlightened, you would have understood the extradition agreement between UAE and Britain. But it's the spirit of millions of people you have impoverished that led you to your waterloo. I honestly don't wish you come out of this alive...barawo bansa!
It doesn't require a high IQ to be a shameless thief. Afterall, he started out as a zink roofing sheet thief for which he was jailed in Nigeria, before running abroad to steal building at Wickes and engage in credit card fraud.
The person I pity most is Nkoyo Nakanda, a girl with promise who attended a priviledged school only to end up with a dungheap as husband and partner in crime.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
BEAF!!!! Where you dey na? Come see your brother. I no fit shout.

Hey,warn yourself before I order boys to take care of you. grin cheesy

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Rhino5dm: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Bros, show na, come helep us Identify these "Ali baba and the 40 thieves". Chei!

Viewing this topic: Javanian, killuminati, deenee, Gabbysky , adora4u1, echezz, tayo4me(f), sirwilli(m), mopol.1, Ranks007(m), Beaf, shocked shocked grin surfaceD, To-chi(m), Somatic(m), wan.i.am, kiyosaki1 (m), smoke ice, McZim(m), Kirl, ionsman, rafhell(m), kulex124, iniguy(m), Rhino.5dm, Goshen360(m) and 43 guest(s)
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by aljharem(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Watch as Bigots would say it is the Yoruba fault. The Uk judge is Yoruba. I tell you people can be that senseless
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by aljharem(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, show na, come helep us Identify these "Ali baba and the 40 thieves". Chei!

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by aljharem(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
It doesn't require a high IQ to be a shameless thief. Afterall, he started out as a zink roofing sheet thief for which he was jailed in Nigeria, before running abroad to steal building at Wickes and engage in credit card fraud.
The person I pity most is Nkoyo Nakanda, a girl with promise who attended a priviledged school only to end up with a dungheap as husband and partner in crime.

Hmmmmmmmm, Are you aware that Allison Madueke is corrupt as well ?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I'm warning you o grin grin

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by kiyosaki1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
why are you people still making fun of the poor man since you people wish have been granted the man is in jail,should all remember that Obj went to prison and become president mark my word Ibori is coming back to rule this country so all of you bad belle people Will be prosecuted and rot in jail like Ibori so mind your action.on lighter one just catching my fun
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2012
alj harem:

Hmmmmmmmm, Are you aware that Allison Madueke is corrupt as well ?

This looks more familiar to him being his former employer. cheesy

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by FlyboyZee: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2012
The pix is like the cover jacket for "Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves" Movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.