Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive (25996 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by dvkot(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2018
scammers

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by scott019: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2018
I no even sure if them truely abduct any student all na say buhari dey try, campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Reader530(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2018
GGSS Dapchi girls cannot be abducted because they are mainly Muslims while Chibok girls are mainly Christians that's why Shekau corced them to accept Islam, but the few Chibok girls released held their Thanksgiving service in the Church . I am a native of Chibok LGA in Borno State where Christians are 90%. The good thing about Chibok people is, even with the abduction of their girls, Good luck won there.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by omenkaLives(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

Note: I live in South. I have never stayed in North in my entire life.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Earthkumy(m): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

BREAKING: No girls were rescued by the military.

Hundred of girls still missing. Though they are claiming about 10 or so girls found their way to a military checkpoint. It’s all an attempt by the Buhari government to COVER UP. Deji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Bonaventura(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:

That's why you can type this. Come to the North and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ikorodureporta: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Na dis kyne one be 'joke taken too far'l....when una don see Trump meeting with shooting survivors cheesy

if i be God, na to even erase that part of Naija with all their saboteurs cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2018
Reader530:
GGSS Dapchi girls cannot be abducted because they are mainly Muslims while Chibok girls are mainly Christians that's why Shekau corced them to accept Islam, but the few Chibok girls released held their Thanksgiving service in the Church . I am a native of Chibok LGA in Borno State where Christians are 90%. The good thing about Chibok people is, even with the abduction of their girls, Good luck won there.

What's the situation around Chibok as regards security patrols. I hear the army cordoned off the town allowing only indigenes and those with permits to enter and leave.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by UduMgbo1: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2018
omenkaLives:
Buhari is a terrorist a criminal and a vagabond

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Chukazu: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2018
bro4u:
Who directed this movie,clearly the amateur director made it so obvious that it was staged.... The guy should go for a professional directing class at Hollywood Film institute...

Zeb Ejiro produce

Chiko Ejiro direct am
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by tesppidd: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.
Election is around February next year 2018.
Do you not think that the almighty presidency could have waited to stage it by November or December this year?

The problem on nairaland is that you have a lot of people forming king Solomon and James Bond at the same time.
People often overrate their wisdom.

Fooolish people thinking they are too smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by WorldRichest: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.

Go give your sisters, nieces and mother to be used to stage another fake kidnap since you hate good news in your family.

I can recall that Obasanjo said in an interview with Channels TV correspondent that he called Goatluck Jonascam immediately he (Obasanjo) heard about the Chibok girls' abduction and that if the drunk ineffectual ex-president had acted swiftly within 24 hours of the abduction, all the girls would have been rescued in no time. Buhari just acted swiftly as a military strategist that he is unlike the looting strategist Goatluck Jonascam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Biodun556(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Good news, sharp response from a working president save the girls unlike ineffective buffon.

One of the weapons of boko haram is abduction to demand for ransome, serve as shield and as negotiation to release detained members. They have countless reasons to abduct.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Chukazu: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Reader530:

But Boko Haram is not really interested so much in whether they be Muslims or Christians.

At the end they just need and object of ransom bargain. The more girls they adopt the more ransom they demand
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by belzabull(f): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
[s]I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Note: I live in South. I have never stayed in North in my entire life[/s].
only a senseless Fool and reprobates will believe this hogwash of a stage managed kindnapp and rescue

No surprises thou as zombies aren't the smartest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
tesppidd:
Election is around February next year 2018.
Do you not think that the almighty presidency could have waited to stage it by November or December this year?

That's because he's not that smart. Why do you think they call him du11ardinh0? Remember that feeling when you were bought new school shoes and you can't wait till Monday to wear it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by arsenal33: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
yebzman:
Good News!!!
They Have a Reason to be Happy
BTW
If the Girls can come back...
Buhari can also go back to Daura
Notin is too difficult aii

Bad Belle
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by dhabrite(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2018
What has insurgency caused? Secondary schools are no longer safe. I participated in a quiz competition organized by SEC some years back when i was at high school and a school in Buni Yadi in Yobe made it to the National finals with us. I heard the school has been shut down due to the insurgency. What a shame!!!

The question now is when will the insurgency stop? The sh** always get me pondering
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by tesppidd: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
That's because he's not that smart. Why do you think they call him President Buhari?
but he's got scores of advisers smarter than you'd ever be.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Miles300: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
And who were behind the abduction ? Who were arrested after the rescue mission ? Abi they just walked in and rescue dem ni or govt paid a ransom for it ! Well thank God the kids are back if it's true that they were abducted , cos this country is full of jokes and pranks
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by tesppidd: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
belzabull:
only a senseless Fool and reprobates will believe this hogwash of a stage managed kindnapp and rescue

No surprises thou as zombies aren't the smartest
now this one thinks she's so smart!
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by blaqoracle: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
yebzman:
Good News!!!
They Have a Reason to be Happy
BTW
If the Girls can come back...
Buhari can also go back to Daura
Notin is too difficult aii
NO. IT MEANS BUHARI WILL COME BACK. THIS EXEMPLIFIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GENERAL AND OGOGORO MAN.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by michoim(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
This is what we call good leadership. Long live PMB. Long live APC. Though PDP we call it propaganda but we know that God is with PMB...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by nobsalis: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
tollytexy:
How many dem don sample??

Indeed most are mad but few roam d street
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
tesppidd:
but he's got scores of advisers smarter than you'd ever be.
I don't doubt that. Remember it takes a smart person to listen to advice

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by blaqoracle: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:

how can a people who sell their babies for 20000 naira know the value of children.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Oblion(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Staged again... looks like the kidnap and rescue is Social new strategy for the 2019 elections
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by bedspread: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2018
The Gameplan didn't work well...

There is a GOD that Sees all the Games Played by Humans... Everyone will Get Jis/Her Rewards in Due Time......

Mtchewwwwww
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Ellabae(f): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Thank God they were found
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Dammylois(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
So it's that easy to Rescue victims and chibok Girls were there (some still there) for Donkey years? Well thank God for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Instrumental To Tinubu’s Victory In Rivers - APC / If I Had My Way I Would Bring Back Our Old Anthem - Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.