Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive (25998 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by mapet: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.

....let's assume your ill-logic is true, did somebody stop your GEJ from "staging" his own creativity?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by FarahAideed: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Baawaa:
I said it , that those girls cannot be miss,this is not Jona-dull regime,

So how many million pounds did Buhari pat to Boko Haram again to have them released ?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Honesty007(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Goodnews but this is another credibility stunt by the propaganda govt to make it look like there is security now and that pmb is to enter another term.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Liberator007(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
You all think this would work? Try another gimmick.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2018
sharrrapppp!!! Nobody loss, Nobody kidnap anybody. . . All na way to divert money
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by deeone10: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2018
this is episode what? good act cool
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by alienvirus: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2018
phoenix45:

so what's the aim of your stupid ranting ?
For you to refrain from being stupid.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Godwin978(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
hausa,s and Yeruba,s are taking us back ward, what nonsense is this? since Buhari took over power in 2015 he couldn't rescuse them since then is now that election is near they ve been rescued and they think we Ipob will believe the nolloywoon movie,
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by godliman: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=alienvirus post=65270807]I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

Note: I live in South. I have never stayed in North in my entire life.
[/quote please stop spilling trash this space is clean till you came. Every right thinking person has right to suspect this scheme, if you fall for it, its your business we have rights to use our brains
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Godwin978(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

Note: I live in South. I have never stayed in North in my entire life.
what chased you out of the Norh since you terrorist are so peaceful ? assuming i see you face to face i will strangle you to death idiot go back to your zoo
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.

so buhari needs to bolster is acceptance by nigerians ,,yet most of you believe he is the one sponsoring herdsmen attack .. wu go like tarnish im own image?
you n ur likes are just confused, lost minded fellows ... you can cry on and languish in agony discrediting the little achievement that comes our way but i oblige nigerians not to be discrediting agents ,,lets be a critic nd when need be accredit what is creditable

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by amali52(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
naija wahala self, buhari is just the problem of this country. useless man
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by acenazt: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:
"The children rallying on bicycles were chanting a slogan "Gari ya waye” in Hausa language which means “the insurgents are no longer threat.”

#Youdonmeanit
thats not the translation oh. It means MORNING HAS COME
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
mapet:

....let's assume your ill-logic is true, did somebody stop your GEJ from "staging" his own creativity?
Gotcha! GEJ is not even my man. haha
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by mapet: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Gotcha! GEJ is not even my man. haha

#Yimmu tongue
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by TEYA: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
6UEE:
So what do you have to say now that it is established that the girls are still being held hostage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.