Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive (25851 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Metal619(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2018
And none of the captors has been 'rescued' or killed?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ironheart(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
that's because it was staged. The police were not informed about the operations.
have you ever witnessed a robbery incident where the Nigerian police are there? Guy they are a disappointment
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Originality007: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2018
lolz.... script poorly played
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
that's because it was staged. The police were not informed about the operations.

Do u expect them to declassify their operation.
Do u trust Nigerian police.
It is not police operation Rather Army
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2018
hehehehe buhari should stop playing ping-pong game with the brain and lives of his ZONE-B fans... the state governor denied no one was kidnapped, after few hours , buhari and his incompetent media team, announced the clueless Army are in their trial , barely 2days after, they have successfully rescued the abducted girls... oh what a wonderful storyline, buhari is trying effortlessly to score some cheap political point, was he good and his government and Nigeria is in this sorry state... buhari live by propaganda, lies , deceit and fraud, no government survive under diz

citizens don't buy this cock & bull stories, dont be deceive get your PVC we must recall the dullard back to Sudan, oh sorry Daura cheesy grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ORIGENAL(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Baawaa:
I said it , that those girls cannot be miss,this is not Jona-dull regime,
One of the Zombie spotted
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.

Boko Haram abducted school girls.
Nigerians were sad about it and blamed the Gvt and security men.
Now the security men have done all they could to making sure the girls are rescued.
The gilrs have been rescued and you are sad?why?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by smokedfish: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2018
agwom:

The children rallying on bicycles were chanting a slogan "Gari ya waye” in Hausa language which means “the insurgents are no longer threat.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-jubilation-in-gaidam-town-as-rescued-yobe-schoolgirls-arrive.html
'Gari ya waye' in Hausa dsnt mean what they wrote dia

'Gari ya waye' means 'it is morning'...OP,where you get this your news from?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Lomprico2: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy see drama! Anything for 2019.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Bigseven(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
sounds like a staged abduction and rescue. happening so fast.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by agwom(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Hausa proverb
smokedfish:
'Gari ya waye' in Hausa dsnt mean what they wrote dia

'Gari ya waye' means 'it is morning'...OP,where you get this your news from?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by vineyardfarms: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Omeokachie:
"The children rallying on bicycles were chanting a slogan "Gari ya waye” in Hausa language which means “the insurgents are no longer threat.”

In another report, the police chief had this to say "From us (Police), no case of abduction has been established, and from the military, they had not told me any because it is a joined operation led by the military,”

Who are we to believe now..

GOODNEWS.

HOWEVER, HOW MANY WHERE RESCUED? HOW MANY HER LEFT UNRESCUED??
HOW COME, IF THE MILITARY ACCORDING TO THEIR CLAIM, HAVE PUSHED BACK BOKO HARAM AND DISMANTLED THEIR STRONGHOLD, HOW THEN DID THEY GAIN ACCESS WITH SEVERAL TRUCKS TO ABDUCT THOSE GIRLS BEATING SEVERAL CHECK POINTS!!!! WE LIVE IN AGE OF CELL PHONE, YOU MEAN NOBODY FROM THE SCHOOL NOTIFY THE AUTHORITY??
HAPPY THEY ARE BACK. I FEEL SOME ARE MAKING MATERIAL GAIN FROM OTHERS PAIN.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by JustOzito(f): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2018
agwom:
Residents of Gaidam town has defied 9:00pm curfew hour in jubilation to welcome the rescued schoolgirls.

Daily Trust gathered late Wednesday night that children, men, women including house wives lined up on the Maine-Sorroa Street where they received the schoolgirls amidst cheers.

The children rallying on bicycles were chanting a slogan "Gari ya waye” in Hausa language which means “the insurgents are no longer threat.”

The rescued schoolgirls in a convoy of several vehicles with military and hunters drove into the Gaidam military base.

Malam Usman Kura, said for three years, he has not come out of his house around this hour.

"But today is a happy day, we are very excited. So my entire family has come to witness their return. All in this town are agog over their rescue", he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-jubilation-in-gaidam-town-as-rescued-yobe-schoolgirls-arrive.html

how did they get bicycles within a short period of time?
were they rescued at sambisa forest??
how many terrorists were killed??

Daily Trust gathered late Wednesday night that children, men, women including house wives lined up on the Maine-Sorroa Street where they received the schoolgirls amidst cheers.
were the villagers told about the rescue mission??
so many questions on my mind.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Benblaq(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=alienvirus post=65270807]I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

Note: I live in South. I have never stayed in North in my entire life.
(dis humanbeing dat wrote this piece is a slowpoke)
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by smokedfish: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2018
agwom:
Hausa proverb
it still dsnt make sense....
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by myproperty(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2018
tesppidd:
but he's got scores of advisers smarter than you'd ever be.
Yea smart guys like babachir lawal and Mr. Lie. Smart guys directed a rescue film were the rescued were chanting on bicycle, rescued without a gun shot, rescued without an arrest, rescued girls met villagers that lined up to receive them when there was curfew. recued when the same organisation that says there was no abduction are the one that rescued the girls. What a smart set of people
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

Some edeots are still pained because of election loss. Some are plain stoopid because those involved are Hausa/Muslims. They are always happy when anything bad happens to anybody up north. They are nothing but sadists who have got nothing reasonable to do in life except rant. They are the first to say Nigeria is bad while they are worse of. Cool down buddy and be reasonable for a second.

are you minding them. One of them on facebook was already saying this yobe kidnap looks like an actual kidnap while the boko haram kidnap was staged. Can't wait to hear what he says now they have been reportedly rescued
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by authehighness: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:
I don't really know why this kind of news is a big headache for some many. It is a good news to be happy about. The rescued children are owned by some people. Either plot by APC or not, they are back.

living in the south,does not make a lesser zombie,how can you fall to this movie without name,both the script writer,the director,the editor and the actors are not good and wise at all,they should have called,nollywood they help make it,more better and acceptable.i refuse to be fooled
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by tollytexy(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Like u abi?
nobsalis:

Indeed most are mad but few roam d street
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by AmTruth: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
praise God, they are rescued
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ezyk(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.
What about the bomb blast in same place that killed many same day, was it staged too?
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Odessey(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
dhardline:
How about the terrorist? Were any of them captured during the rescue or were the girls all alone.?
you dey reason like me
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by dvee2: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
6UEE:

There still was no confirmed report of kidnapping even from the state and federal government. Boko Haram raided the school and carted away with food items, the girls numbering about 900 ran into several direction, conflicting reports as to wether some are kidnapped.
This means the government have to be cautious and do a head count of the girls that are returning.
By yesterday evening the state government have issued a statement saying only about 50 yet to return and may probably be abducted, as a result the federal government now issued a directive.
By yesterday evening the army have recovered the girls from the bush the girls being alone unaccompanied by Boko Haram means they may Just have escaped and lost their way.
Putting all these facts together suggest there may not have been any abduction, Boko Haram raided the school for food killing two soldiers , the girls escaped frantically to different directions but gradually return after a day. Some of the girls lost their way and were recovered by the military.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by zakim(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
According to you...
smokedfish:
it still dsnt make sense....
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:

Are you from Libya? Humans are not properties!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by Abogwara: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2018
The reason for this success is serious minded leadership. This is no different from Chibok except of course we have a better President now that gave immediate order for rescue operation.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by ezyk(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
I'm still looking for reasons y the current president won't be voted for. Even through the worst economic period over the world. Venezuela, and others with fewer population went into recession b4 Nigeria. Majority of common Nigeria both from north and south would vote him in if allowed to vote freely. We all kW election doest hold in the south
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Nigerians,very hard to please...

They rescued the girls- it's staged managed.

They didn't rescued the girls-drama aunties and opposition will blow our ears off...

Well there was a kidnapping and there was a rescued and the family of the kids are happy...

If your sister was among them, what will be your reaction if you see her alive again?

We all know in this desperate time; rogue elements, politicians, boko haram etc can do the unthinkable for selfish reasons.

I was so happy when i read the girls are back...mr. and mrs. pained go screw yourself.
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 9jaown(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2018
dhardline:
How about the terrorist? Were any of them captured during the rescue or were the girls all alone.?

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by phoenix45(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2018
alienvirus:

so what's the aim of your stupid ranting ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by seguno2: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Baawaa:
I said it , that those girls cannot be miss,this is not Jona-dull regime,

Are you too dull to ask why the terrorist kidnappers were not arrested
Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by mapet: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Obaao1:
Good news to hear or else it would have been another Chibok mystery....

.........when we're not led by the clueless GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.