Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (2675 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
post removed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Stevengerd(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Make Brain ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by lawrykings(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
hmmm... and this won't make front page again?? na wa o
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by oyetpel(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Good read. But i believe there are many views to nice guys, and this is one.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Make Brain ubunja
steven some of our brothers are in the dark and are making all of us look bad...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2018
oyetpel:
Good read.
But i believe there are many views to nice guys, and this is one.
what you mean to say is there are many types of losers. e.g mama's baby, beta, nice guy, the mangina, Captain Save a Hoe, white knight, the Cuckold.
all these have one meaning each but not every loser is all of them. most people think the Good Guy is the Nice Guy. thats not true. good= fair, nice=flattery.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by harry2sexy(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
The nice guy theory is relative. Sometimes its just a trap to ensnare the lady cos u can't just drop straight to d get the girl stage.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2018
harry2sexy:
The nice guy theory is relative. Sometimes its just a trap to ensnare the lady cos u can't just drop straight to d get the girl stage.
that is called a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2018
usually the guys who have a problem with the Nice Guy thing are the very ones who employ the tactic.
as long as you cant tell a girl straight and soon that you like her and you would rather spend a long time being good to her just know you are wasting time and you are using the Nice Guy thing. end result? you'll be writing threads here insulting girls calling them cold and insensitive after they get preg for some loser on a one night stand and you've been good to her for a year and never even got a kiss.
look within yourself and find the answer to the question WHY DO YOU PREFER TO SHOW A GIRL YOU LOVE HER THROUGH ACTIONS OVER A YEAR INSTEAD OF TELLING HER WITH YOUR WORDS AND GETTING AN ANSWER WITHIN 3 DAYS. fix that part of yourself that makes you think its OK and make you defend it. fix it....

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by kazyhm(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2018
lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Stevengerd(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:
steven some of our brothers are in the dark and are making all of us look bad...
I tell you bro!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by mayorsho89(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
PREACH ON BRO... PREACH cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2018
This is quite very shallow.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2018
ma nigga, ma nigga....i dey always wonder where you get your inspirations from.
one chilled bullet for you jor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by chrisbrown20(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:
ubunja!ubunja!!ubunja!!!post the MANIPULATED MAN HEre asap and help a brother.GOd will surely bless u.amen jml
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:
This is quite very shallow.
cant go deep on every post. sometimes we take i take it easy with the basics.
plus validate your comment by saying how it could have been deeper.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by harry2sexy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:

this guy is simply out of dis world
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:

cant go deep on every post. sometimes we take i take it easy with the basics.
plus validate your comment by saying how it could have been deeper.

I wasnt speaking about your post, your post makes sense. But terming them "nice guy" is annoying and sort of makes the "nice guy" tag look more misinterpreted and unceasingly battered. More like you are trying to redefine what a nice guy is which would be malicious but I want to believe that wasnt your intent hence why I used the word 'shallow'.

True they may come.as nice guys but basically sheeps in wolves clothing and are not in the true sense a nice guy so to speak. A truly nice guy wouldn't have you bring your boify problems to him or things your boify should very well do for her to him. Plus they don't seem like cowards either, in my opinion they seem to be more calculative than the unsuspecting woman in question.

However we should not excuse the female of not being discerning enough to know which boundaries she should place the men in her life especially when she has a man she is involved with.

In sum, nobody is being truly nice to each other in such scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

I wasnt speaking about your post, your post makes sense. But terming them "nice guy" is annoying and sort of makes the "nice guy" tag look more misinterpreted and unceasingly battered. More like you are trying to redefine what a nice guy is which would be malicious but I want to believe that wasnt your intent hence why I used the word 'shallow'.

True they may come.as nice guys but basically sheeps in wolves clothing and are not in the true sense a nice guy so to speak. A truly nice guy wouldn't have you bring your boify problems to him or things your boify should very well do for her to him. Plus they don't seem like cowards either, in my opinion they seem to be more calculative than the unsuspecting woman in question.

However we should not excuse the female of not being discerning enough to know which boundaries she should place the men in her life especially when she has a man she is involved with.

In sum, nobody is being truly nice to each other in such scenario.
oh. i misread the shallow.
the bolded...thats the summary of it all. thats why i called them "delicious food with poison" and added "the woman feels manipulated" coz it boils down to manipulation. but unlike the machiavellian/badboy/player manipulation its manipulation that 1. takes wayyyy too long (c'mon now, you cant work on 1 woman for 5 months!! ) 2. there is about a 10% success rate. how many guys do you know who got girls that way unless those who got the girl after she had been used to the last drop and given a baby and the girl just picks the Nice Guy coz her options/age are now bad. thats why the mantra : Nice Guys finish last. they will get the girl alright, but after everyone is done with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by noruwasman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Such an educative document. Bro i commend you on this and keep more coming to help many our nigas outer

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:

oh. i misread the shallow.
the bolded...thats the summary of it all. thats why i called them "delicious food with poison" and added "the woman feels manipulated" coz it boils down to manipulation. but unlike the machiavellian/badboy/player manipulation its manipulation that 1. takes wayyyy too long (c'mon now, you cant work on 1 woman for 5 months!! ) 2. there is about a 10% success rate. how many guys do you know who got girls that way unless those who got the girl after she had been used to the last drop and given a baby and the girl just picks the Nice Guy coz her options/age are now bad. thats why the mantra : Nice Guys finish last. they will get the girl alright, but after everyone is done with her.

Now again, the "nice guy" you described in the last line doesn't quite fit the same description as the one in sheep clothing yet you term them both "nice guys". That sort of "nice guy" you are talking about is one who actually doesn't know what's best for him. He is more or less the one who gets what remains.

Now the other one you accurately defined as manipulator as opposed to nice guy you formerly termed, would never make such mistake of going for a woman who everyone has been with. This is because no guy whatsoever irrespective of him being a manipulator or his persona will spend five months with a girl who has been used by everyone and knocked up again, in this day and age where babymama or sex is rampant? I strongly doubt that. A dude who spends five months on a woman has seen that she is worth the chase. Plus there is a fairly good chance he can score a chick with that tactic, that he doesn't solely depends on the sort of female he is dealing with.

The nice guy in your last line,basically doesnt know what's best for him/ the one who isn't picky with them ladies/ a beta male as they often call them.

I think it will make more sense, you list the classes of males based on their approach to females and their true perception or personalities to females. That two ultimately defines what a man is, in relation to females. Although i think an experienced female would be in a better position to list such since they are the ones that absorb it all.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

Now again, the "nice guy" you described in the last line doesn't quite fit the same description as the one in sheep clothing yet you term them both "nice guys". That sort of "nice guy" you are talking about is one who actually doesn't know what's best for him. He is more or less the one who gets what remains.

Now the other one you accurately defined as manipulator as opposed to nice guy you formerly termed, would never make such mistake of going for a woman who everyone has been with. This is because no guy whatsoever irrespective of him being a manipulator or his persona will spend five months with a girl who has been used by everyone and knocked up again, in this day and age where babymama or sex is rampant? I strongly doubt that. A dude who spends five months on a woman has seen that she is worth the chase. You see the manipulator as nice guy based on his approach not in his persona. Plus there is a fairly good chance he can score a chick with that tactic, that he doesn't solely depends on the sort of female he is dealing with.

The nice guy in your last line,basically doesnt know what's best for him/ the one who isn't picky with them ladies/ a beta male as they often call them.

I think it will make more sense, you list the classes of males based on their approach to females and their true perception or personalities to females. That two ultimately defines what a man is, in relation to females. Although i think an experienced female would be in a better position to list such since they are the ones that absorb it all.
Every Nice Guy is choosy and knows what he wants...thats why he'll spend months on 1 woman. and even after the woman is used up he will still accept her. he knows what he wants.
forget about asking women, worst of time.
as long as it makes sense to you to spend 5 months "manipulating" a woman for sex that will last for 20 mins then you need serious help. nice guys are the bottom of the bottom. the Losers of Losers. any guy who goes down that route deserves to be used the way they all are usually used. until they wake up and grow balls to tell a girl "hie, i like you". its not like the sky will fall on you. demet. TELL HER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
ubunja:

Every Nice Guy is choosy and knows what he wants...thats why he'll spend months on 1 woman. and even after the woman is used up he will still accept her. he knows what he wants.
forget about asking women, worst of time.
as long as it makes sense to you to spend 5 months "manipulating" a woman for sex that will last for 20 mins then you need serious help
. nice guys are the bottom of the bottom. the Losers of Losers. any guy who goes down that route deserves to be used the way they all are usually used. until they wake up and grow balls to tell a girl "hie, i like you". its not like the sky will fall on you. demet. TELL HER!!!!!

Okay, then, until I come across such guys. However, I think it's terrible to.term such guys, nice, they are not in any sense whatsoever.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by toro92: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Been following your post. This is my opinion. not forcing anyone to take it.
From your discussion with blackfyre, IT seem I drew a logic from it.
Why not have three classes:
1. The bad guy
2. The Guy (lies between the bad guy and nice guy)
3. The nice guy (which is the typical wuzz boy)
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2018
toro92:
Been following your post. This is my opinion. not forcing anyone to take it.
From your discussion with blackfyre, IT seem I drew a logic from it.
Why not have three classes:
1. The bad guy
2. The Guy (lies between the bad guy and nice guy)
3. The nice guy (which is the typical wuzz boy)
the problem is that life has two opposites, good and evil, badboy and nice guy, thug and pastor. any third will always go to the negative.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by bobokeshington: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Honestly, guys been dey fall hand since since 17BC
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Deandean: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackfyre:

Now the other one you accurately defined as manipulator as opposed to nice guy you formerly termed, would never make such mistake of going for a woman who everyone has been with. This is because no guy whatsoever irrespective of him being a manipulator or his persona will spend five months with a girl who has been used by everyone and knocked up again, in this day and age where babymama or sex is rampant? I strongly doubt that. A dude who spends five months on a woman has seen that she is worth the chase. Plus there is a fairly good chance he can score a chick with that tactic, that he doesn't solely depends on the sort of female he is dealing with.

Looking at things from your standpoint (which unfortunately looks like a nice guy's)i must accept you have a point.but a closer look shows you re unwittingly sayin the same thing as ubunja...the guy knows what he wants but his cowardice caged him,and his only alternative is to try what he thinks is easier and require less of what he does not have (balls)....the girl on the other hand is not supposed to understand his plight of cos,so she assumes he probably he has mislead her into his supposed girly harms,sheepishly manipulating with every passin move....

Ubunja is litt,i usually dont agree with all the technicalities in his writeups,n i dnt av to,but av learnt a lot from him because i focus on the underlying red pill....and this time bro,it ' stop that shit'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dj5naira(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
ubunja:
usually the guys who have a problem with the Nice Guy thing are the very ones who employ the tactic.
as long as you cant tell a girl straight and soon that you like her and you would rather spend a long time being good to her just know you are wasting time and you are using the Nice Guy thing. end result? you'll be writing threads here insulting girls calling them cold and insensitive after they get preg for some loser on a one night stand and you've been good to her for a year and never even got a kiss.

embarassed cry
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dj5naira(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
ubunja:

look within yourself and find the answer to the question WHY DO YOU PREFER TO SHOW A GIRL YOU LOVE HER THROUGH ACTIONS OVER A YEAR INSTEAD OF TELLING HER WITH YOUR WORDS AND GETTING AN ANSWER WITHIN 3 DAYS. fix that part of yourself that makes you think its OK and make you defend it. fix it....

lipsrsealed
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by dj5naira(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
ma nigga, ma nigga....i dey always wonder where you get your inspirations from.

one chilled bullet for you jor cheesy

i.e. cold death!

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Raped / My Blunt Response To The Guy Addicted To Bet9ja Virtual / Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.