Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid (38551 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Caseless: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:

I can't even imagine myself being blind.

God have merciful on this your daughter and send her destiny helper asap,You're the father to the fatherless and the mother to the motherless. AMEN.
hmmmm...visit the national eye center to know the gifts gave you by your 2 eyes.

Without eyes? That's the apex of lifelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
All I read was help me get my daughter from my husband give me job so I can take care of my daughter.
Abeg leave the daughter with someone who can actually take care of her (cook, clothe, feed, bath her etc the girl will instead take care of you if she stays with you) except she is being maltreated then you can complain.
It seems she is using the daughter to attract sympathy.
Her case is pitiable but leave your daughter out of it.
madness da do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
i doubt this story, Nigerians can do anything for money. I have lived in Onitsha for long, so these lies are common there. This is my own opinion
cool cool cool
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Codyt(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Afroreporter:
Looking at the comments above I feel only sadness and despair for this country. They say the government is a reflection of the citizens. So anytime you are tempted to blame the evil politicians, just take a minute to log on to nairaland and see the evil in our people.
Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Caseless: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
Wetin kwonsine you ? tongue
I wan know so if you just run I go come continue from where you stopped. She give you 8... I only need 4.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by rita25(f): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Dear God of Heaven,
do that which only you can do for this lady! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2018
vivypretty:
karma is a bitch.
Yeah karma can only be a bitch , definitely not a dog
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
White man: What do Africans mean by your village people are doing you?

Chuka: (points at roommate) You see that my friend? He has an exam at 8:00am, He woke up by 7:40am and started cooking beans.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2018
roundman:
I weak....this person nor get heart at all.
he really is retarded
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by obi123: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Rucheen:
You're blind and still has feminist tendencies

Na only you get the child?

If na him blind you for gree marry am?

Abi even if say you be Queen of England, you think say to marry blind easy?

The mystery here is how you got 6 likes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by vikithor(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2018
pathethic, pathetic so pathetic,
even the able are facing hard challenges,what will bethe fate of the less 'able',

its also common that some of our brethren with some form of challenges,some can be hyper reacive to situations of seeming threats,some can be provocative,threatening and lots more...

so what do we do,just have to find away to play around them cos in madness sciences,there is always period temporal relief; they do intro spect,self appraise.

the victim here is good looking though,chances is that her actions or inactions had contributed to this worsening conditions(i do i know) all was well,before they had quarells,got married n more.

lets get to hear from the oga to know what had happen before we address it to see how to reconcile them

for now,sister,pls be calm the lord and we nigerians will not abandoned you
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by canDy4eva(f): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A mother of one who is visually impaired has cried out for help after being abandoned by her husband who allegedly gained custody of their only child forcefully. According to the 34-year-old woman, Margret Uko Ekanem, the husband secretly packed out of the house with their house help - with her no even knowing where he lives now..

Ifeanyi Calistus shared the sad story on Facebook. Read below;

Her name is Margret Uko Ekanem. She is totally blind. Age -- 34. She has a National Diploma in Mass Communication. A native of Akwa Ibom State but resides in Port-Harcourt.

The whole Odessy started in 2009 while she was doing her one year internship with a media house in Poryharcourt. Her path crossed with that of Emeka Idika -- A media Practitioner himself. The relationship led to marriage which was formalised on the 19th of May 2012 in a court registry here in Port-Harcourt.

The Union was blessed with a bouncing baby girl ---- Divine by name. Emeka Idika perceived the disability of his wife as a gold - mine to gain compassion and goodwill from members of the society. Soon Car and other material supports began to come in from people who were moved by the story of his blind wife.

It appeared that Emeka had no true love for his wife. He only wanted to used her handicap to achieve certain means. He disrespected the wife and turned her into a punching bag. She abused and insulted her and even beat her up when she was nine months pregnant. Each time Margaret complained about Emeka's shameful and amorous escapades with other women, it earned her severe beating of her life. Emeka usually called her names and warned her never to complain as it was a favour he rendered by leaving behind other beautiful and complete women to marry a blind witch like her.

Last year, Emeka secretly packed out of the house with the house help. His present residence is not known to Margret. She was abandoned all alone in a sprawling three bedroom flat. The rent of the house has already expired and the landlord had served her summon to vacate the apartment. She appealed to the landlord for time extension to enable her arrange for where to move in as she would be homeless if thrown out of the house now, but the landlord refused. In fact, the Landlords desperation to throw her out of the house was clearly shown in the manner he cut off water supply to the flat and electricity. In few days from now, Margret will be homeless. She has nowhere to go as both Mum and Dad are late.

On the month of June 2017, Emeka conspired with the daughter's cab driver to take her away from the mother. It was a psychological blow on Margret as her daughter is her bundle of joy and consolation. She hasn't seen her daughter again. She reported the matter to FIDA but all her efforts were frustrated by the compromised system. In her words " They were bunch of ' Scammists' who could be easily bought over by money". She lamented that there is so much compromise, ineptitude, mediocrity, and rot in the Justice system of this country. She said she was sorry to say it but that's facts.

Margret is therefore appealing to anyone that hears her story to help her secure the custody of her only child and to save her from a life of dependency by giving her a Job or something that can enable her attain financial independence in order to help her take good care of her daughter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-packs-home-housemaid-wife-cries-help-photos.html
I know Emeka idika from childhood and would categorically say this story is false. Madam Margret please stop this thing you are doing and sort things out with your husband that loves you with his life. Why dint you tell the media how he bought you a car and gave you a personal driver, why dint you tell those that care to listen how he opened a shop for you so that you will be comfortable, did you tell them the Lion you are and how you suspect every move Emeka makes knowing fully well that he is a well known media personality, am a woman and would NEVER stand to support a man maltreating a woman but in this case you know you are lieing and only want to destroy your husband's image by all means. EMEKA may have his own but not what you are telling the world. God is watching.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by canDy4eva(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Toks2008:
Why the guy no kuku marry two of them? Anyways there are basically three sides to a story.
... thank you. EMEKA has his own n I also have mine grin
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Rucheen(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2018
tohpahz:

You don't need to display your stupidity in public.
Your boyfriend but sex doll?
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by canDy4eva(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2018
stankezzy:
Somebody is telling lies here , u are a media practitioner yet u are completely blind, u said he does extramarital affairs , he carry different wemen yet u are blind , please can someone explain , if she said she is blind in one eye or partially blind yes but totally with all this na lie oooo
thanks for your observations...
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Rucheen(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Dozie32:
you de very stupid and heartless..you knew earlier on that she's blind then you left normal people to marry abnormal person?

Be careful here so you don't mess with the wrong guy
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:

I can't even imagine myself being blind.

God have merciful on this your daughter and send her destiny helper asap,You're the father to the fatherless and the mother to the motherless. AMEN.

My mum will say being blind is the worst sickness, it's better to die than being blind, especially if the person comes from a poor home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Thefreethinker: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Afroreporter:
Looking at the comments above I feel only sadness and despair for this country. They say the government is a reflection of the citizens. So anytime you are tempted to blame the evil politicians, just take a minute to log on to nairaland and see the evil in our people.
you are better off migrating
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by bikefab(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
The heart of man...
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by afrikanns: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rucheen:

Abi even if say you be Queen of England, you think say to marry blind easy?

o boy , are u matured at all?
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by jerrryfemi88: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rucheen:

Abi even if say you be Queen of England, you think say to marry blind easy?true talk but why did he start it in first place.the worst thing u can do to a human being is to give a false hope .he shouldnt have started what he cant finish

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Tinablack: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
There ia no truth in what the writer narrated. i have known Emeka for years and he is one man that loves peace, respects humanity and very sincere to every course.

Writer, Emeka Idika is a senior correspondent in a reputable media house,he needs not attract goodwill by marrying a blind woman because he is rich enough to afford all he can get.

Emeka married that woman out of love even when friends and colleagues wondered what could be the object of attraction.

Emeka loved her dearly, treated her like a queen he felt she was, opened a shop at rumuola which she never ran. Employed the services of a driver and took very good care of her.

Using disability as a weapon, she almost made Emeka Turn out a mad man. Sleeps in the office, eats out, looked lean and almost self withdrawn.

The same woman, took him to FIDA,where she was reprimanded. Coming here to lie and seek unmerited sympathy by disparaging a man that looked beyond your disability and made you the mother of her child is evil. Madam God will not forgive you.

Emeka can not hurt a fly. He can not.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by afrikanns: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rucheen:

Be careful here so you don't mess with the wrong guy
God punish you, I pray same fate befall you. danbansa.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by guyla: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
canDy4eva:
I know Emeka idika from childhood and would categorically say this story is false. Madam Margret please stop this thing you are doing and sort things out with your husband that loves you with his life. Why dint you tell the media how he bought you a car and gave you a personal driver, why dint you tell those that care to listen how he opened a shop for you so that you will be comfortable, did you tell them the Lion you are and how you suspect every move Emeka makes knowing fully well that he is a well known media personality, am a woman and would NEVER stand to support a man maltreating a woman but in this case you know you are lieing and only want to destroy your husband's image by all means. EMEKA may have his own but not what you are telling the world. God is watching.

I have always believed there is more to this story, judging by her subtle bad mouth, looking at her, one could see that she doesn't look unkempt ,besides Igbos don't abandon their own, if truly what she claims is true, the husbands family will take up this matter, again she didn't fall from a tree, meaning she must have a family despite the fact that her parents are late
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by boyjo: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy

This is how I will pack out and run away after making 8 kids with one particular Nairalander cool

Xhostranostra?
And i just told her some moments ago grin grin
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy

This is how I will pack out and run away after making 8 kids with one particular Nairalander cool
i hope is nt my crush u are planning to do that to?
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i hope is nt my crush u are planning to do that to?
keep crushing ,while niggas keep grabbing that ass like it's a no man's land.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
don't worry very soon i will gather enough liver to confront her. grin
Truckpusher:
don't worry very soon i will gather enough liver to confront her.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
don't worry very soon i will gather enough liver to confront her. ;Ddon't worry very soon i will gather enough liver to confront her.
You don't need a liver at all. Tell her how you feel and if she's dancing according to that tune move on and talk another one - Stop wasting on a failed mission. grin
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Truckpusher:
You don't need a liver at all. Tell her how you feel and if she's dancing according to that tune move on and talk another one - Stop wasting on a failed mission. grin
ok sire..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.