Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid (38577 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Joshchi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
canDy4eva:
I know Emeka idika from childhood and would categorically say this story is false. Madam Margret please stop this thing you are doing and sort things out with your husband that loves you with his life. Why dint you tell the media how he bought you a car and gave you a personal driver, why dint you tell those that care to listen how he opened a shop for you so that you will be comfortable, did you tell them the Lion you are and how you suspect every move Emeka makes knowing fully well that he is a well known media personality, am a woman and would NEVER stand to support a man maltreating a woman but in this case you know you are lieing and only want to destroy your husband's image by all means. EMEKA may have his own but not what you are telling the world. God is watching.

I just confirmed your story from someone who knew them. I guess the woman's insecurities reared it's head and she became volatile leaving the man with no option but to leave.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by canDy4eva(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Joshchi:

I just confirmed your story from someone who knew them. I guess the woman's insecurities reared it's head and she became volatile leaving the man with no option but to leave.
that's just it my dear.
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rucheen:
You're blind and still has feminist tendencies

Na only you get the child?

If na him blind you for gree marry am?

Abi even if say you be Queen of England, you think say to marry blind easy?

was he forced to marry her?
Re: Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Joshchi:

hmm, na wa o! well I tire 4 d case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.