Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) (38575 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
forgiveness for what exactly?! not all bad deeds should be forgiven, especially if they involve rituals!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Such a caring man. simple and kind.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar

He get the kind wife way person fit ask for forgiveness with benz

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
cry This man is gradually digging his own grave.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Boogyman557: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na this kind people de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

the Water wey u take WASH ur TOTTO, E de WORK well well!

If u check am WELL, the useless man MAMA no get BIKE not to talk of CAR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:
cry This man is gradually digging his own grave.

Yakuri more light on this your post... Idont understand

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Yakuri more light on this your post... Idont understand

If you are a lady you know what am talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

No idont

If idid iwouldnt have asked you flash more light on it

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Not bad. Hope his momma is driving something bigger.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
The wife will be like..." When will u commit another offense again "

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
If him come ask for mercy wetin him go give her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2022
That man is not a reall nigga, Dammmm am out of here grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Jason48xr: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Great next time he's best her to the point of death and get her a Lexus jeep,the next time after that she'll be dead

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by hurryup123(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
After receiving enough beating from the man

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Agbavboo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
E choke

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Iamdbull: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Now them go talk say he no get SENSE
Because him buy him babe BENZ
Just because of this WHIP
I trust boys for here to call am SIMP
Whether he dey ask for FORGIVENESS
Is totally NON OF MY BUSINESS
If he likes make he buy a big house just for his PRINCESS
The only thing on my mind now na money to jolly for WEEKEND

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you are married man here and you cheated on her ,she saw ur msg or call or even caught u banging that side chick; tell her two things
1: Do u need a gift/trip.
2: If we break up, I will keep her.
If she was the promiscuous woman tell her two things
1: I won't give you my inheritance.
2: You can't live under same roof with me.

Which property pls ? The one u walk in and meet or the one u build e.g?
ehay:
[/color] it

This will only work if the woman is financially dependent on you. Some of us will carry our bags and go. And probably kill you before the divorce papers come out. Heheheheheeee. [color=#770077]Don't underestimate the greed for our share of the property

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Jamesmadisson(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wise man grin grin grin grin grin

Anything for the P. SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Mindlog: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eyah. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
That man is not a really nigga, Dammmm am out of here grin
Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
She already forgave as you can see.

Meself go forgave anything for benzema, the guy na pure class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
that's how they keep manipulating men,and won't hesitate to manipulate the public against the same man if he suddenly realize himself

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by easyaccess1: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Controlling love with money

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Maverick777: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

She's not a lady
she is just a juvenile in her puberty stage
pls be guided!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / A Marriage In Deceit / My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.