Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation (1841 Views)

Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna / Former Catholic Priest, Patrick Edet Is Getting Married Months After Resignation / Former Catholic Priest Set To Wed Three Months After Resigning From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by austonclint(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2018

The ex-priest is getting married nine months after leaving the priesthood.

Patrick Henry Edet is getting married, months after resignation.
He left the priesthood after announcing his resignation on the 31st of July, 2017 on the radio.

Eights months later, the former Akwa Ibom state-based Catholic priest has revealed his plans to get married.

According to NewTelegraph, Edet is tying the knot on March 17, 2018.

Reportedly, his fiancée will be revealed next week.

Patrick Edet leaves priesthood
The former Rev. announced his resignation on air through his weekly live radio programme called Grace and Inspiration.

In his words, “From today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest in my spirit and in my soul.

“I forgive those who will criticize me. I live for God…I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE.”

Edet said it took a lot of praying and fasting that lasted for seven-month to make this decision.

His announcement was met with mixed reactions.

read more : http://www.clintgist.com/former-catholic-priest-patrick-edet-is-getting-married-months-after-resignation/

cc: lalastcilala
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2018
He wasn't called
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Obviously why he left priesthood....

Some of these priests go to seminary because their parents wants them to be priest and not because they want to be...

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by ultimate77(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He wasn't called
Are Catholic priests called?
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2018
ultimate77:

Are pastors called?

3 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by DWJOBScom(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2018
It wasn't easy o
It's best to raping boys
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Jayson1: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Lol, the nigga have seen the light. He will no longer use Priesthood, he will start using MANHOOD. grin

Nothing beats a tight warmth pussy and sucking two beautiful firm mounds breast looking like calabashes turned upside down.

You made the right choice Ex-father Patrick. Enjoy the pussy sir. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by PointZerom: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He wasn't called

His dick was called.
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by PointZerom: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeJay9ja:

Are pastors called?

Is not about pastors this time.
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by ultimate77(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeJay9ja:

Are pastors called?
who knows
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
ultimate77:

Yes
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by izaray(f): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Lol, the nigga have seen the light. grin

Nothing beats a tight warmth pussy and sucking two beautiful firm mounds breast looking like calabashes turned upside down.

You made the right choice Ex-father Patrick. [b]Enjoy the pussy [/b]sir. cool
Gereaway jor, you too spoil abeg wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
PointZerom:

Same scenario
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Jayson1: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
Gereaway jor, you too spoil abeg wink
Lol, I don't think so beautiful...

I just love saying "bad" things in a good way. tongue
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by izaray(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Lol, I don't think so beautiful...

I just love saying "bad" things in a good way. tongue
I see. But parent's now force their children into priest hood, the reason we hear this kind of stories at the end. Just because of greed
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Jayson1: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
I see. But parent's now force their children into priest hood, the reason we hear this kind of stories at the end. Just because of greed
Yeah, you're right, but I don't think he's one of those children forced into priesthood, I have a friend who voluntarily took his luggage to the seminary and according to him, it's not easy, the unceasing temptations can make them consider slotting their dick inside a goat or any sheep wandering carelessly. So, the lucky ones like Ex-father Patrick, are Free from having that evil thought flogging them on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
lol. When priesthood nor be ur calling.

The guy try sha, better than desecrating the sanctimony of the priesthood secretly.
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by izaray(f): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Yeah, you're right, but I don't think he's one of those children forced into priesthood, I have a friend there who voluntarily took his luggage to the seminary and according to him, it's not easy, the unceasing temptations can make dem consider slotting their dick inside a goat or any sheep wandering carelessly. So, the lucky ones like Ex-father Patrick, are Free.
grin
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Jayson1: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
izaray:
grin
I hope i said some "bad" things in a good way this time? cool

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by izaray(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
I hope i said some "bad" things in a good way this time? cool
Yeah, atleast you try kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by teewhizzy4real(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
austonclint:

The ex-priest is getting married nine months after leaving the priesthood.

Patrick Henry Edet is getting married, months after resignation.
He left the priesthood after announcing his resignation on the 31st of July, 2017 on the radio.

Eights months later, the former Akwa Ibom state-based Catholic priest has revealed his plans to get married.

According to NewTelegraph, Edet is tying the knot on March 17, 2018.

Reportedly, his fiancée will be revealed next week.

Patrick Edet leaves priesthood
The former Rev. announced his resignation on air through his weekly live radio programme called Grace and Inspiration.

In his words, “From today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest in my spirit and in my soul.

“I forgive those who will criticize me. I live for God…I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE.”

Edet said it took a lot of praying and fasting that lasted for seven-month to make this decision.

His announcement was met with mixed reactions.

read more : http://www.clintgist.com/former-catholic-priest-patrick-edet-is-getting-married-months-after-resignation/

cc: lalastcilala
after baba don gather ego owo kudi from bros J pocket.... na to marry remain jare.
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Fmartin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
CeeJay9ja:

Are pastors called?
no mind am grin
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by wailersarefools: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

[/s]
Is not about pastor. Is about vacation in uae without visa.

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by pweshdodo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol,ko le mu mora mo grin..konji na bastard. wink angry..he couldn't resist the big ass choirs again grin grin
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by larrynakel: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayson1:
Lol, the nigga have seen the light. He will no longer use Priesthood, he will start using MANHOOD. grin

You made the right choice Ex-father Patrick. Enjoy the pussy sir. cool
Salute..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by ultimate77(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes
OK, now I know
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Kennyprince: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jayson1:
Yeah, you're right, but I don't think he's one of those children forced into priesthood, I have a friend who voluntarily took his luggage to the seminary and according to him, it's not easy, the unceasing temptations can make them consider slotting their dick inside a goat or any sheep wandering carelessly. So, the lucky ones like Ex-father Patrick, are Free from having that evil thought flogging them on a daily basis.
Am an ex seminary student and when people talk about priesthood as though they know little about it, I wonder!

This is sth u won't know until u are there. And mind u, the problem with the priesthood is not even women my brother...... Yeah it may be part of it, but thats even inconsequential as compared to the many other things .

People shd just learn not to conclude especially when they ve no knowledge of a complex issue like the priesthood. Many things happens in there!
Re: Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
my guy Don fvck see as e sweet nai him e resign! don't play with the power of tOt0

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Doesn't Have To Be A Feminist For She To Be Independent / Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.