Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story (39385 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by grbgrb4(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
jacyhelen:

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??
Fantastically corrupt is much more better.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Proffeluczy1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Toks06:
This country is a joke,irredeemably useless n a shithole

Nigeria will never stop the laughter from my mouth, a joker
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by wildkat: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
I remember when a great man I know called this country a Zoo, everyone went berserk. Now the fact is clear. A country where animals are placed in charge of our resources. Very soon snakes and monkeys will be printed on the naira note.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by goldedprince: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
What's 70mill and 36 mill wey una dey make noise e here
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by christ007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by 4laferarri(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
we need to appeal to animal Kingdom oooo

b4 elephant will Come and swallow CBN

I just tire for dis country
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Kaycee9242(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
If dt money was to be don jazzy personal money would he av joked with it dt way? I pity Nigerian youths until we begin to take serious actions against all dese polithiefcians we will remain where we are. Y must we always trivialise every issue?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Smarkie: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
this is nigeria, the home of endless wonder. if snake can swallow 36mil and monkey 70mil, i wonder how much an elephant can swallow
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
grbgrb4:
i dedicate this post to Nnamdi kanu, the man behind naming Nigeria a zoo. Where cow ìs the president, while the rat,snake and monkey are the corrupt officials.

And the rest of us including you are .....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Please stop pretending that this isn't partly our fault.

Am sure if I say to you that the GEJ govt was corrupt...you will come for me.

Likewise, if I say this current admin is corrupt....some people will come for me.

And at the end of the day, we won't get anything done against corruption ...because of sentiment....or because we have to protect our interest, or because someone is being persecuted....or whatever.

Nigeria is a zoo...because the people who should be speaking out against corruption, and voting for the right thing...are defending the corrupt out of self-interest.

We only fight corruption or complain about it when it is time for our own set of looters to come in.

Wake up. And a new country won't solve the problem. We got to change....

Oga make we hear word.

Stop defending cluelessness you should know better.

This country is and will always remain a zoo.

The earlier it splits the better.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by grbgrb4(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

And the rest of us including you are .....
onlookers.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Emmybest78: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chai

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Those monkeys were trained well o kai to go straight for the money to not pass go to not collect 200 but 70 million.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Benten401(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nigeria government should apologize to Nnamdi Kanu o, or else this will continue.
Or are you sure his not the one doing all this things, I mean changing to rats, snakes and monkeys at interval.
I was just saying o, I never meant it..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by IamFisherman(m): 4:09am On Feb 23, 2018
beautydutch:
fine boy. how much is your stockfish

Can you send me a mail @ iamfisherman00@yahoo.com? You'll know More thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.