Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood (42943 Views)

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by PETUK(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nfan Osung Owo ile
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Aadeyinka(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Reportmusic:

A Nigerian Catholic priest, Rev. Patrick Henry Edet,who resigned months ago is set to walk down the aisle March 17, 2018.

According to NewTelegraph, the disclosure was made by Edet on Tuesday during his Grace Family service.

Edet had said while resigning back in July, 2017;

“the resignation marked the beginning of ‘freedom’ for his spirit and soul.

From today henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic priest, in my spirit and in my soul. I forgive those who will criticise me, I live for God. I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling. I am so happy that I am free.” .

Not stopping there, he revealed he won’t be continuing with the Catholic Church due to peace finding a way to desert him while he was there.

Edet added that after 11 long years, he felt now is the time to leave as he was feeling boxed in, a feeling that was affecting his personal relationship with God.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/22/nigerian-priest-set-walk-aisle-months-resignation/
The guy is missing sex , tired of masturbation , it is not easy when body is not log of wood, one must scratch body
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by henrysolution(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
That must be one mighty Pu**y!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by itsene: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
If ordained , you're a priest forever but atonement for your transgressions will be concurrent.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by tiredoflife(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apination:
Instead of the idiot to jejely leave in peace, he has decided to criticize the same institution that made him what he is, as if he is the first person to leave the priesthood. He wasn't at peace with God as a priest but was at peace with the money he made from being there, stupid hypocrite! undecided

So they make money I see
Dey dont live in penury like the oath they take
I see again

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by rosalieene(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
you were not forced to be a priest in the first place. Even if you were, you had the option of refusing.

please don't come n give the Catholic Church a bad name. you passed through several phases at which you should have opted out but no , you continued.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by dasparrow: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Aadeyinka:
The guy is missing sex , tired of masturbation , it is not easy when body is not log of wood, one must scratch body

Since Edet knew body no be firewood, why did he become a priest to begin with? Was he not aware of the celibate rule governing priests?

Looking at His picture sef, he looks like those Nigerian men that can't live without vagina.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by nobsalis: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Konji na real bastard... From priesthood to bleephood

Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by freshboi88: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
It takes almost tens years to become a Catholic priest, if not even more......during tht time, u r asked at diff times if u r sure u wanna cont. So this man continued till he became a Catholic priest. All of a sudden he is now caged. I'm sure he was one of those priest not loyal to their bishop and so was always having issues with the bishop so he felt he was caged. Byways good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by billyG(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ahaa!d whiff of pussy!!
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by okwusdidi: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let's hope he does not cheat on his wife...
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by makydebbie(f): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
11years, about to wed, hin akamu go don gather momemtum. Even makydebbie will never forgive me if she hear say i become priest. Life no get replica
Lmao grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stevengerd(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao grin
Maky Whatsup?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by makydebbie(f): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Maky Whatsup?
I'm good, you?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
They chose to become
Priest because of Harship and unemployment, then after making so much money, they resign chaiiii
Shaaaaaapppp Guy grin smiley grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by BluntBoy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Christianity is a huge scam.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
shocked

Correct man

Don't see why someone should cage himself In the name of father ship

Reason so many of them keep secret relationship

undecided

They chose to become
Priest because of Harship and unemployment, then after making so much money, they resign chaiiii
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apination:
Instead of the idiot to jejely leave in peace, he has decided to criticize the same institution that made him what he is, as if he is the first person to leave the priesthood. He wasn't at peace with God as a priest but was at peace with the money he made from being there, stupid hypocrite! undecided

They chose to become
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stevengerd(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm good, you?
Not feeling alright!
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by frankcris(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
dotun4luv:
Space booked
Meanwhile, missed Black Panther? Download it here:
https://www.gadgetswright.com/where-to-download-black-panther-movie-full-movie

HD? or bbrip?
how many mb abi gb?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Not feeling alright!
Why?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some people just go through this priesthood thing to take advantage of the system and enjoy things like very good education. Some are actually sent abroad to study at higher education level. They should continue.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by nazuraalya: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
ol nice visit here
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stevengerd(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Why?
Waist Pain
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Waist Pain
Sorry hun, you'll be fine.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stevengerd(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Sorry hun, you'll be fine.
Yea, Sure! i hope those children didnt stress you much?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by luckingto50: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
What do you expect from Akwa Ibom Priest? He gathered alot of money for the past 11yrs now decided to leave priesthood, God will surely pay him
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Yea, Sure! i hope those children didnt stress you much?
Lol, they do. How's life?
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by buffalowings4: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pussy very strong
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by sammiebiggieboss: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
007author:
Catholic Church issa useless church
u are more of a goat than a human
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stevengerd(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, they do. How's life?
Nxt available flight, am getting to ghana rite away. lemme warn those nauti kids nt too ever stress you or else am gonna tel the management to increase there fees by 30%. Life in my country nigeria E Get as e be, Lagos whr am based mehn the standard of living, I cnt shout.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol congrats ,am still a proud catholic.bein a prist isnt by force .ua decide u wanna b n nw u decided u dnt wanna b cus u wanna taste d swtnes of d world ,is beta Dan being cut in d art as a catholic .cus dts wen d world wil criticize .me wish to wed in a catholic church one day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.