Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. (7774 Views)

If You Are Still Browsing With Your Money.[click Here For Unlimited Browsing C / Is Airtel 4gig For 1500 Still Browsing On Android / Is Zain Still Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Jwhizzy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
Lotuken,hi.I hav 2 celtel sims.One browses only at night yl d oda is new nd wen i requested 4 d settings 4 d new one,it was neva sent.I use a 6630.I hp i can activate both lines on web nd wap by ur help.My email addy is jide_ogunyale@yahoo.co.uk thanks a gazillion.Ciao
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Pelumiv(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2007
hi lotuken,have heard people talk that they browse free-of-charge.i myself have browse free befor celtel dabaru everything.hope u can help me out with the settings.i will really appreciate it.looking forward 2 your mail.my email is pelumiv@yahoo.com.cheers.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Temmiey(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2007
Pls send me the free browsing settings for celtel my mail is temmieydavies@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Temmiey(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2007
Pls send me the free browsing settings for celtel my mail is temmieydavies@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Temmiey(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2007
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
Nokia and motorola users can click on ma profile and request for the settings. 'll reply y'all
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2007
[b]NB- your 0802/8 line must 've received d settings from celtel previously(i.e. During d vmobile time etc) otherwise the settings 'll be useless and you'll keep on receiving PACKET Data not Available
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by flynx: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2007
kindly mail it to me. flynx09@yahoo.com. peace
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Fadajasi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
Pls my email addr. Is meyo4u2005@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
I have said it that celtel has dismantle my logic system.some people reported me personally to celtel that i used to help people reconnect back to the internet.so,they have to call me and break all packet data on my phone.infact,i can't even send a text message now.please bear with me as i'm deriving another method in which i could break in to their system again.I'm currently not in Nija now.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2007
Lotu save me d absurdities. Except lotu is your real name and people who've your number gave it to celtel, i can't phantom how they disconnect your packet data!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by seaylan: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2007
Kindky send me the celtel settings.I called the Customer Care once and was told only people with post-paid packages can browse now.But they ve given me wrong info once.My email is seunajayi@fastermail.com smiley
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ mustay,i have said it and i'm not going to say it again that celtel have disconnected the programme.i'm not in the country now and i don't know the outcome of the programme in nija now.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by textmypage(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
Thanks to Nairaland members. I can browse with my phone using internet over gprs.
I will try to convert the one i was using for wap over gprs to internet over gprs. can any one help?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by textmypage(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
jide_ogunyale thank you, can we chat?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
My wap is still active
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Jwhizzy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
@textmypage.Just buzz me up or IM me weneva u r online.My no. is 08026102564.Wats urs.Just beep.Jide
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chat2chuma(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hi Lotuken,
Im having problems with my browser on Motorola L6i.Abeg you fit send me that settings for awoof browsing for MTN and Celtel,Thanks
This is my np 08063691686,08023331223.
Thanks Gee!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chat2chuma(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hi Lotuken,
  Im having problems with my browser on Motorola L6i.Abeg you fit send me that settings for awoof browsing for MTN and Celtel,Thanks
 This is my np 08063691686,08023331223 and email is chat2chuma@yahoo.com.
Thanks Gee!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by DoubleN(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
Lotuken pls i am also interested in the settings my email addy is scitoa@yahoo.com.Thanks men ur d bomb!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by chat2chuma(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
Abeg Lotuken,
Send me mtn or celtel free browsing settings.Im using a motorola L6i and my celtel browser keeps saying Network Unavailable.I will fully appreciate it.My no is 08023331223 or 08063691686.My email is chat2chuma@yahoo.com.By the way,na which kin fone u dey use we u day get all dis tin shap sharp.
Chuma
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by ozoneflake(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
LOTUKEN, pls i need the celtel web and wap settings, i use a nokia 6260. this is my e-mail add: iraborn45@yahoo.com.
Tanks a million i advance
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by odada(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2007
This one that lotuken is now in brooklyn new york does that mean that theres no hope for free bowsing again?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by youngdon(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2007
hi guyz pls i need the web settings i need it to browse on my desktop here's ma email luv_2_3_4@yahoo.com thanks guyz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Fastest Internet In The World / MTN Suprise:how To Get Free N450 Airtime To Call All Network Daily / Solution To Operamini Browsing With S40 Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.