Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Fastest Internet In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fastest Internet In The World (7765 Views)

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / 2014/2015 Fastest Internet Speed By Countries / Top 20 Fastest Internet Providers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Internet In The World by Infoseye(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
I was doing some research on the internet and decided to findout the fastest Internet download speed, which I thought will be impossible to find until I found a video click on youtube. Its was 80GB per second shocked WTF!!!!!!! I could bot believe it I had to watch hte video over 10 times, gush I was wondering the 7.6mbps that we here in Nigeria are making mouth is nothing.

It will be so cool to how such Internet speed, I guess it will be damn costly if such existed in Nigeria, here is the video link on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVBdFHHLfiY&feature=related
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by tempest01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
80gig/s that's damn fast.
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by aomom(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
eni fe teh naw
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Infoseye(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
I wonder why Nigeria will get to this point of having 80gb per second grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Dclique(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
80gigs per second?.

You wan kill MTN abi?
Wey some boiz dey battle with 8kb/s on GPRS,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Iykopee(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
naija gsm operators are still finding it difficult to display account balance properly talk moreof 80GB download speed per second, no be beans talk be dat.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by trekkie: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2009
Iykopee:

naija gsm operators are still finding it difficult to display account balance properly talk moreof 80GB download speed per second, no be beans talk be dat.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
grin heheheheheh aaah
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by luv2talk(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2009
Chai, Thats awesome.That 8gig that the bandwith wey a whole state in Naija dey use for 24hrs, hmmm,when are we going to reach this level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Dwayne(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Dclique:

80gigs per second?.

You wan kill MTN abi?
Wey some boiz dey battle with 8kb/s on GPRS,
u go fear FEAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Draco2: 3:07am On Oct 05, 2009
i am sure the 80gig would be affordable over there. nigeria has the highest internet costs and one of the slowest speeds
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by donjon: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2009
Account balance? Eh?
Laf wan kill me pai!
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Infoseye(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2009
@all Nigeria telecoms has what it takes to beam 80GBps for Internet user's but if they make it possible how many of us will be able to afford it when the 3gb or 2gb monthly package is an issue, its the simple truth I just wished those Internet providers can bean their network direct here to Nigeria providing you have a installed dish in your house. I will do more research on that but it will take more time, already a friend did such but the branch for
Nigeria is located in South Africa shocked I just laughed Well its all good.
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Infoseye(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2009
Too bad Nigeria is a lame ass country, the only thing we know is to fraud ourselfs end of story, no plans for the future and whenever there is a good plan they have set aside for the feature there is always runz underneath the project.
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by tunnex190: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2009
That's Nigeria for you
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Dclique(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2009
We will get there.
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Infoseye(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Dclique:

We will get there.

The question is when? Not even our 3rd generation after us will see this self, if by now we are struggling with 7.6mbps if am wrong pls correct me and abroad countries r rocking 80gbps at this time ha! I am scared oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin may be by then when Nigeria is just test running 1-10gbps countries abroad with be using Terabit self cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by aomom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
i bow o! 88gb per second
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by NaijaEcash(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
We will surely get there. Whether the enemies like it or not. If you have ever used NITEL lines to browse, then you will be optimistic that one day, God will bring about another revolution in the telecom sector. Many never thought that we will live to see GSM become something that a groundnut hawker can afford. So, keep faith. (By the way, this was typed on a 8kps connection) smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by tunde300us(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Though i have not watched the video,but i think that speed cannot be achieved on a normal 100mb lan card.Its obviously ADSL and not on a laptop.Secondly what do u want to do with 80gig/sec internet speed? maybe for guys dat like to do large downloads but i bet to agree that an end user needs even 1gig/sec.
U wan transport yaself tru the thing  wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by mekk(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
NaijaEcash:

We will surely get there. Whether the enemies like it or not. If you have ever used NITEL lines to browse, then you will be optimistic that one day, God will bring about another revolution in the telecom sector. Many never thought that we will live to see GSM become something that a groundnut hawker can afford. So, keep faith. (By the way, this was typed on a 8kps connection) smiley smiley smiley

Get where? get more creative man
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by semid4lyfe(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
We'll surely get there abi una don forget vision 2020? - Lol
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by Nezan(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
This is sumtin!
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by chrishenzo: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
Infoseye:

Too bad Nigeria is a lame ass country, the only thing we know is to fraud ourselfs end of story, no plans for the future and whenever there is a good plan they have set aside for the feature there is always runz underneath the project.

Infoseye:

The question is when?   Not even our 3rd generation after us will see this self, if by now we are struggling with 7.6mbps if am wrong pls correct me and abroad countries r rocking 80gbps at this time ha! I am scared oooooooo  shocked shocked shocked shocked   grin grin grin grin grin may be by then when Nigeria is just test running 1-10gbps countries abroad with be using Terabit self  cool

If I may ask you a question; What kind of people do associate with?  When you say "our 3rd generation" I believe you are refering to yourself and your world. As for knowing how to fraud, I think it is the only career(that is what you believe) you know. Please stop living in that cobweb world of yours, it is beclouding your sense of reasoning.
NaijaEcash:

We will surely get there. Whether the enemies like it or not. If you have ever used NITEL lines to browse, then you will be optimistic that one day, God will bring about another revolution in the telecom sector. Many never thought that we will live to see GSM become something that a groundnut hawker can afford. So, keep faith. (By the way, this was typed on a 8kps connection)   smiley smiley smiley

I like people like you who see things we people have failed. Anyway, no matter how bad Nigeria is today, No matter how things seem to work, We must surely overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by soolari(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
Amen, oooo we go make am, last tyme in uk i saw download speed of about 10mbs movin persecond [color=][/color]
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by soolari(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
Amen, oooo we go make am, last tyme in uk i saw download speed of about 10mbs movin persecond [color=][/color]
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by bandely(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
tunde300us:

Though i have not watched the video,but i think that speed cannot be achieved on a normal 100mb lan card.Its obviously ADSL and not on a laptop.Secondly what do u want to do with 80gig/sec internet speed? maybe for guys dat like to do large downloads but i bet to agree that an end user needs even 1gig/sec.
U wan transport yaself tru the thing  wink
lol! Was wondering what will you use 80gig for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by MUNEER2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Wao, i've not even experienced 2mb/s download rate before, this is serious
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by biozy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
I THINK 1GB/S IS UNATTAINABLE HERE IN NAIJA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by compgeek(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
shocked shocked
I've experienced 4mb/sec but 80GB/sec, now thats just insane

I guess d page will open just just by thinking of it lol!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by ariy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
i cant understand what these pple talking about 80gps (bandwith) or 80gig of file? cos i dont think that is an ISP in nigeria that can run 2gps(bandwith) let alone a client
Re: The Fastest Internet In The World by dragnet: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
u are getting above 3.6mbps here in Nigeria f.o.c & u open that mouth of ur'z to curse ur 3rd generations ?
. . .mMm. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious / ... / My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.